Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Slowhand is offline Associate Member
    lol @ stick a cork in its ass

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by donniebrasco
    you have issues man.
    you want to medicate a puppy so you can sleep. you also gave it wine, thats clever.
    and you cant see the problem with that, even though a vet advised you against it.
    wow, you worked at a pet store, so you are really in a position decide over your dogs health. oh and you must be well educated working at pet smart, what degree you need for that.
    what you gonna do if it shits in your house, stick a cork in its ass.
    HAHAHAH your funny. Everybody laugh at "donnie brasco" lol

Anyways, I was right. The whole vet thing was something my MOM told ME the vet said after I recommended tylenol pm and SHE didnt like the idea so SHE told ME she called the vet and the vet said NO.

This is why I posted this thread, BECAUSE at work, I KNOW I heard at least a thousand times of people doing this and even the trainers at petsmart recommending it. The incongruency of what my mom said and what I've heard in the past at work resulted in this thread.

LONG STORY SHORT. I AM RIGHT.

YOU *CAN* give a puppy sleeping pills or tylenol pm or ANYTHING that contains the active ingredient diphenhydramine hcl.

BECAUSE I read this http://www.poochcoach.com/askthepoochcoach.html

scan down to the *puppy nap* section.
    And was like wtf?

So I called the vet and found out my mother lied and she said its perfectly ok the only reason why somebody might not recommend it is because they dont know the accurate dose or how to do it. So she told me how much, and said its completey safe.
    So take that cork and stick it in your mouth asshole, I love people who don't no one single fvcking fact in life so they resort to thier own mental capacties and see an "empty" sign than think "hey maybe if i try to insult the dude and rag on his idea (which is now proven to be perfectly OK) instead of saying something valuable or interesting, ill be an arrogant prick because thats how people know me and thats the only way I know how to get attention from them"

so great going shit brick, every body clap for "donnie brasco", named after a detective with mutliple personality disorder lmfao

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    HAHAHAH your funny. Everybody laugh at "donnie brasco" lol

Anyways, I was right. The whole vet thing was something my MOM told ME the vet said after I recommended tylenol pm and SHE didnt like the idea so SHE told ME she called the vet and the vet said NO.

This is why I posted this thread, BECAUSE at work, I KNOW I heard at least a thousand times of people doing this and even the trainers at petsmart recommending it. The incongruency of what my mom said and what I've heard in the past at work resulted in this thread.

LONG STORY SHORT. I AM RIGHT.

YOU *CAN* give a puppy sleeping pills or tylenol pm or ANYTHING that contains the active ingredient diphenhydramine hcl.

BECAUSE I read this http://www.poochcoach.com/askthepoochcoach.html

scan down to the *puppy nap* section.
    And was like wtf?

So I called the vet and found out my mother lied and she said its perfectly ok the only reason why somebody might not recommend it is because they dont know the accurate dose or how to do it. So she told me how much, and said its completey safe.
    So take that cork and stick it in your mouth asshole, I love people who don't no one single fvcking fact in life so they resort to thier own mental capacties and see an "empty" sign than think "hey maybe if i try to insult the dude and rag on his idea (which is now proven to be perfectly OK) instead of saying something valuable or interesting, ill be an arrogant prick because thats how people know me and thats the only way I know how to get attention from them"

so great going shit brick, every body clap for "donnie brasco", named after a detective with mutliple personality disorder lmfao
    Wow you're an angry little man. I don't care if its "safe" to give a puppy drugs. You still don't need to, if you just did what 99.9% of pet owners do with their puppies there'd be no need for drugs. Judging by this thread and your "I'm eating 600 calories a day" thread you're an idiot. I used to think you were a somewhat smart individual, your last two threads have changed my mind.

Oh, making fun of his name is a great idea, everyone knows that your handle on a steroid website is carefully picked and chosen to reflect the personality of the person using it right?

That why you're named after a fast food chain that sells "chicken n' biscuits"?

http://www.bojangles.com/

Quit looking for a quick fix for everything, learn to diet properly, learn how to look after a fucking puppy. (I can't wait til you have kids, what if they get fat and cry a lot, you gonna starve them and drug them?) And quit being an asshole to everyone who just thinks maybe you should grow up and be a little bit more responsible.

wow, clever bojangles. im guessing you still live at home with your mum at the age of 24.
    your right, i dont know one single fact, however it is a fact that your mum is a liar. what else does she lie about
    the whole point was that the vet had advised you against it.
    may i point out that a vet will spend longer in education than a doctor.
    but it was through your 4 years working at petsmart, scanning dog food and cleaning out hamster shit that you where in a postion to neglect the vets advise.
    haha i just read that thread, and sure its says you can use tranquilizers, to help calm it during transportation. drugging it so it passes out so you sir can sleep is still fvcked up. you decided to own the puppy, so you should put up with the consequences. what happens if it doesnt work, you gonna give it benzo's, ive heard Rohypnol should work.

get rid of the puppy, you are not in a position to own one, you seem immature for your age, backwards infact.
    Last edited by donniebrasco; 03-04-2007 at 07:17 AM.

Snrf is offline Banned
    wow, clever bojangles. im guessing you still live at home with your mum at the age of 24.
    your right, i dont know one single fact, however it is a fact that your mum is a liar. what else does she lie about
    but it was through your 4 years working at petsmart, scanning dog food and cleaning out hamster shit that you where in a postion to neglect the vets advise.
    haha i just read that thread, and sure its says you can use tranquilizers, to help calm it during transportation. drugging it so it passes out so you sir can sleep is still fvcked up. you decided to own the puppy, so you should put up with the consequences. what happens if it doesnt work, you gonna give it benzo's, ive heard Rohypnol should work.

get rid of the puppy, you are not in a position to own one, you seem immature for your age, backwards infact.

hahahah

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow! You guys have been going at this all night?

NightTrain is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by king6
    Wow! You guys have been going at this all night?
    i was thinking the samething King, oh well i guess it keeps em off the post whore thread......lol

Snrf is offline Banned
    My first post in this thread today was at 11:52am. Hardly all night

NightTrain is offline Senior Member
    ok snrf it wasnt all nite, but it was some pretty funny shit

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    Wow you're an angry little man. I don't care if its "safe" to give a puppy drugs. You still don't need to, if you just did what 99.9% of pet owners do with their puppies there'd be no need for drugs. Judging by this thread and your "I'm eating 600 calories a day" thread you're an idiot. I used to think you were a somewhat smart individual, your last two threads have changed my mind.

Oh, making fun of his name is a great idea, everyone knows that your handle on a steroid website is carefully picked and chosen to reflect the personality of the person using it right?

Quit looking for a quick fix for everything, learn to diet properly, learn how to look after a fucking puppy. (I can't wait til you have kids, what if they get fat and cry a lot, you gonna starve them and drug them?) And quit being an asshole to everyone who just thinks maybe you should grow up and be a little bit more responsible.

Ownage at it's finest.............................................

but it was through your 4 years working at petsmart,
    scanning dog food and cleaning out hamster shit
    that you where in a postion to neglect the vets advise.

rofl..................

You shouldn't give the dog anything, it's a puppy and that's what puppy's do. You should just deal with it like every other person who get's a puppy does. And you definately have some growing up to do.

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by STYLE74
    You shouldn't give the dog anything, it's a puppy and that's what puppy's do. You should just deal with it like every other person who get's a puppy does. And you definately have some growing up to do.
    More like self centered, he puts his sleep before the health of a 8 week old puppy !!!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    just get theh puppy drunk like i did.

rofl... ^^

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Maybe you shoud try a cat

oh,nevermind

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    I think everyone is over reacting. Who cares he gave a dog some sleeping pills so it could calm down. I am sure the thing will live a long healthy life and be fine.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    i can't believe i missed this battle

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster

fuk the couture liddell fight...this was a knockout!!!
    Some people just shouuldn't breed!!!!

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by T3/T4 GSR
    I think everyone is over reacting. Who cares he gave a dog some sleeping pills so it could calm down. I am sure the thing will live a long healthy life and be fine.
    Spoken like a true New Yorker !!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information