zodiac66 is offline Associate Member

Girls and their past relationships

My friend is in love with this chick who's past is messing with his head...I told him it is the past and if he can't accept then move on with it...he was married for a while and dated several other women..he's 33 and she's 39..he has a thing for mature women. She has slept with like 12 guys in her lifetime..she was a single parent but never married..he daughter is like 19 or so..he tells me that ...she suggested a sexual position and he starts wondering if this was her favorite with someone else and stuff like that..she also dated 5 black guys in her past..they are both white...he seems to not be cool with that either...I told him I guess you are looking for an older woman who's been locked up in her closet or something...what do you giuys think? does a womans past play on you that much...what is too much? does it bother you if a woman has had more partners than you? he doesn't know I posted this so feel free to chime in.

Snrf is offline Banned
    wtf, i thought zodiac666 had been banned so was doing a carguy/carman type deal.....

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    wtf, i thought zodiac666 had been banned so was doing a carguy/carman type deal.....

Me too

K.Biz is offline Banned
    who cares if she slept with 5 black guys?..... what happens if she slept with 5 white guys? i dont understand why when people say "she slept with 12 guys, 5 of them were black" who cares? i dunno i consider it slightly racist

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    I would go for the 19 yr old

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    i see his point as my girls past can sometimes play up in my mind, but i figure everyone has a past, and she has to put up with mine, which is more smut-filled than hers. letting it affect the relationship is irrational and stupid IMO

chest6 is offline Banned
    39 y.o. and 12 guys isnt all that much imo

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    lmao she only admits to sleeping with 12.. the real number is probably in the high 20's -30's tell your boy that! i mean come the fack on shes 39 years old, what do you expect..

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Yeah when I first married my wife I was like you better not have been with any black guys, but I was 19 and from Iowa so I never even knew any black guys just saw a few at the community college. And its how I was brought up from my grandpa and stuff. But after being in the Marines and getting to know some, I can't believe I was like that, But I would hope someone at 30+ years old would be smarter than that. What is his past like? And 12 guys for a 39 year old woman, say she started at 20 thats barely 1.5 guys a year! Thats nothing

manwithin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dhriscerr
    Yeah when I first married my wife I was like you better not have been with any black guys, but I was 19 and from Iowa so I never even knew any black guys just saw a few at the community college. And its how I was brought up from my grandpa and stuff. But after being in the Marines and getting to know some, I can't believe I was like that, But I would hope someone at 30+ years old would be smarter than that. What is his past like? And 12 guys for a 39 year old woman, say she started at 20 thats barely 1.5 guys a year! Thats nothing

You mean 1 guy every 1.5 years...

Great responses fellas...lol...Former Marine here, 03 Baby...yeah, I think he's so sprung and he wants her to have a clean sexual record...I have met her and she's very mature and down to earth..there is no doubt she loves him, but he's out of his mind right now...I don't know about this zodiac666...as you can see I am "zodiac66" and have been around a little. I am a Mod and Vet on other boards. Thanks for shooting from the hip with your responses..I see some of you are honest. I say if he can't let it go, than let her go..and to find someone like him in regards to age and/or experience.

Quote Originally Posted by manwithin
    You mean 1 guy every 1.5 years...
    PRECISELY

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    You have to make up your mind on what you will and will not accept going into a relationship. Get the answers early on and then decide if that is the type of girl that you are looking for. I made a mistake a few years back and stayed with this girl that had a very shady past, it caused me grief to just be with her and in turn I caused her alot of grief. Had I cut the ties early on when I knew that she was not the type of girl I was looking for I could have saved both of us alot of headaches.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    why do people ask girls about their pasts? i dont, and when somebody asks me, i tell them to mind their own damn business, my almost fiance has no clue of my past. i made it clear when we started dating we werent going to exchange Numbers per person, or names etc etc. it just leads to headaches

and of course that girl is teling him to fck her the way she liked to get fcked before with some other guy. we all develop a pattern, you find a position you like you use it again and again. we all do this. the importan t thing isnt who she DID fck, what is important is who she is with NOW! guy should be happy he persued the girl, he finaly got her, and now he is going to screw it up because he is a head case.

the only clasue to this is if the girl is flat out telling you while having sex" my boyfriend did this with me before or i double teamed 2 guys at a rollerskating rink etc etc than she has to go

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    You have to make up your mind on what you will and will not accept going into a relationship. Get the answers early on and then decide if that is the type of girl that you are looking for. I made a mistake a few years back and stayed with this girl that had a very shady past, it caused me grief to just be with her and in turn I caused her alot of grief. Had I cut the ties early on when I knew that she was not the type of girl I was looking for I could have saved both of us alot of headaches.
    good advice, been there and done that myself

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    the only clasue to this is if the girl is flat out telling you while having sex" my boyfriend did this with me before or i double teamed 2 guys at a rollerskating rink etc etc than she has to go
    is that why you dumped me?

Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    is that why you dumped me?
    lol! you know the reason you tramp!!!!!!!

glad you thought it was funny, i was lau***ng while i wrote it

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    If a girl starts to tell me about her past boyfriend, I just tell her to shut up, I don't want to hear about it.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by zodiac66
    My friend is in love with this chick who's past is messing with his head...I told him it is the past and if he can't accept then move on with it...he was married for a while and dated several other women..he's 33 and she's 39..he has a thing for mature women. She has slept with like 12 guys in her lifetime..she was a single parent but never married..he daughter is like 19 or so..he tells me that ...she suggested a sexual position and he starts wondering if this was her favorite with someone else and stuff like that..she also dated 5 black guys in her past..they are both white...he seems to not be cool with that either...I told him I guess you are looking for an older woman who's been locked up in her closet or something...what do you giuys think? does a womans past play on you that much...what is too much? does it bother you if a woman has had more partners than you? he doesn't know I posted this so feel free to chime in.
    1st let me say I love ur Avy.2nd who care who she fvcked. if shes with him,shes with him and he is wasting his time fliping out. I have been in his situation b4, exceped it was me and my gf broke up for a year and we both slept with a few people. I went crazy at first but then i was like why the **** am i wasting my time being pissed.Because I knew she wasnt gona bang anybody while were together.

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by king6
    If a girl starts to tell me about her past boyfriend, I just tell her to shut up, I don't want to hear about it.
    i agree and i don't volunteer info on my ex's either.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Your friend has issues and needs to get over them. Specially the racial shit. It would make him feel better if 5 of her ex boyfriends where White?
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    39 y.o. and 12 guys isnt all that much imo
    i know many chicks who had like 20 before they got outta HSchool

^^^^ EXACTLY!! there was a chick in our school that had 20 in one summer between junior and senior year.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    My situation is somewhat similar as far as passed issues, but really your boy needs to just realise that those dudes are not around anymore, and there most likely barely even a memory. Im sure your buddy has only had sex with 1 woman in his life? If not, then I dont understand what he's bitching about...I think the majority of guys have done ALOT more shit then most girls unless they were complete hors at one point in their life...

Pertaining to the racial shit.... I'm not really sure why statements like that SURPRISE anyone, it boggles my mind.. You have to consider that the MAJORITY of people in the United States education does not go passed high school, then ALSO consider that open racism was only about 50 years ago. Not to mention, a lot of peoples parents (this includes white, black, and any other nationality) are living in that era and probably dont approve of interracial relationships to begin with, its not a surprise that there are individuals with those kind of preferences beat into them...You really cant waste your time and energy on these kind of people over a preference or belief they hold, most times it will not change them and it really only frustrates YOU... A few generations from now it probably wont even be an issue, so thats something you're future great grandkids have to look forward to...Over the next 20-30 years the population in the United States will start to look a lot different and even more diverse than it already is...

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    i think the guy is worried about being under equipped. bottom line.

Jason865 is offline Banned
    So she slept with about 50 guys

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    All the girls i've dated are the one that bring up the topic, they basically force trouble into the relationship, i never ask how many people she's been with and i dont want to know and i dont want to compare.
    But they have this standard timing where after we go out a certain number of times they have to ask you how many people you've slept with and they HAVE to tell you how many people they have been with wether you want to hear it or not!!

I meet a girl, i am attracted to her, i get to know her and i like her personality and sense of humor and i listen and i am caring towards her feelings, the femenist org should give me an award or something!! But the girl is the one that ends up making you release the inner jerk no matter how well you had him tied up or trapped inside!! She has to tell you how many times she's done it, she has to trigger the jealosy and insecurity nerve inside of you, she had to make you start thinking like a prick, and after she's done that then i cant go to bed with her without seeing that number she gave me painted on every wall of the room! Or my mind has to make the joke while i'm approaching her and say "go get her number 92!! show her that 92 does it better than 90 and 91 did!!"

Is it that hard for a girl to just not talk about it, or to just say lets not discuss that its in the past! thats what i always say its my past so its its mine to know not for you to know.

Next time a girl asks me i will flip the script and tell her i was gangbanged by 12 black guys last night and see if she would judge me for it! With my luck she will probably say "me too" .... but unlike me she will be telling the truth!

As for the "black guy issue" the reason people are racist about past sex partners is because the male mind tends to think there is an extra "stretching-factor" if past partners were black because of the whole stereotype of black guys being bigger. So if a girl sais "i have been with one black guy" then its the equivelent of being with "four white guys" or "nine mexican guys" in the male discriminating mind.

So being with 5 black guys is the conversion equivelent of being with 20 white guys in the male mind!! Or a whole family tree of mexicans.......or an entire asian city!
    Last edited by KAEW44; 03-16-2007 at 02:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dhriscerr
    ^^^^ EXACTLY!! there was a chick in our school that had 20 in one summer between junior and senior year.
    what is her phone number?LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SnaX
    i think the guy is worried about being under equipped. bottom line.
    yep!

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    i struggled with that issue for a while, ultimately you must just accept its natural and normal for women to have pasts with other guys, if they didnt they are probable f'd in the head or butt ugly.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    there is nothing good that can come of bringing up the old relationships...It usually just breeds jealousy of some sort....It was before you & has nothing to do with you...now that person is gone & you are with the person now..the old one is gone for a reason. Be happy with the relationship that you have or get out...the jealousy will only get deeper with time.

Wow, I completely agree with many of the statements, I think I will show him this thread to let him know that hey, this is what I have been trying to tell him and he are strangers saying the same thing.. ..thanks for the input fellas...This is what I love about a board like this...so many ppl here at once...and just about anything gets discussed.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    lmao she only admits to sleeping with 12.. the real number is probably in the high 20's -30's tell your boy that! i mean come the fack on shes 39 years old, what do you expect..
    that's quite the retarded statement....how can you purport to have any idea how many guys she's slept with?........and 12 is nothing for a woman of that age btw.......i'm sure all the damn nasty sorority girls around here prolly triple that number and they're like....20 ROFL

Everyone is a product of their past and experiences, it is what shapes us into the people we are today. If you feel a girl has had too many lovers and borderlines on being a ho nothing is going to change your mind, move on if you aren't down with that type of woman.

But most important keep in mind that people DO NOT change.

A dog will bark
    A cat will meow
    And a Ho will Ho!

Many a fool has tried to change a woman and failed miserably! Don't ever try to turn a ho into a house wife

Last edited by Benches505; 03-16-2007 at 10:44 PM.

Thread Information