Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member

Meeting and hooking up with girls over the internet.

Ok I want to hear everyones opinion on this one and weather or not you have hooked up with a chick, or a guy for your girls out there, over the internet. If you have, did it work out, did you end up dating, or ****ing, or what?? And for those of you who havent, would you?? Personally I havent ever hooked up with a girl over the internet, I have met tons of girls over the internet, but I only ever talk to them on the computer, would I ever meet up with a chick I met over the Net? Sure, If she was hot enough, It does seem a little weird to me though, but nowadays it seems to be quite common.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    It depends how far away they are, if you hook up with someone in the same town or very close then chances are it wont be an internet relationship for very long and you will transition to a real relationship because they are close and you can meet them normally.

If there is a significant distance, even a two hour drive then forget it, its gonna be like a long distance relationship and it will be frustrating and wont work it never does despite statistics saying people are getting married after meeting online.

I have tried all three types, met a girl who was like 10minutes drive away and that became a real relationship and worked out for about 2 years, then we had a normal breakup not related to the internet, we actually never chatted online after meeting in reality.
    Number two was meeting a girl that was 3 hours drive away, i thought i could make it work out but 3 hours was too far, i had to work, i always was too lazy to go meet her especially after coming back from work or being busy or so, she was always frustrated when i wasnt coming for the weekend and thought i was cheating on her, it was terrible.

Then third type was a girl in a different country, she was the best girl i ever met in my life, very very pretty, best personality, perfect match, just everything i ever wanted, on my yearly vacation i travelled to meet her and it confirmed that in real life she was even better than the person i met on the net. She was the right person for me period. But when the trip was over and i had to go back to work i realistically couldnt come see her until the next year!! and after we met in person it wasnt satisfying enough just chatting online again, especially for her it was very frustrating, and i would get busy sometimes for two day without talking to her and she would start thinking i had another girlfriend and many ideas in her head, and the friends and voices around her were also always negative, "he's with another girl", "he's just using you" and endless stuff. It ended and it really sucked that happened i havent met a girl like her since.

I dont know if you are looking for a one night stand or a serious relationship or what, but the basic rule is if she's not within 15-20minutes drive distance then you will have problems. And remember how the chat program works, she's talking to you but she could also have 100 other options at the same time chatting with her.

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    this is the 21st century mate those chicks are just ppl with a computer just like you n just like the ppl here,go forth a multiply my friend there is a wealth of chicks waiting for some sausage from prince charming,gone are the days when u had to be a weirdo scientist to use the net everyones at it these days

K.Biz is offline Banned
    yep. met a girl on myspace who was so hot, and she lived a town over. i thought i was like one big joke when she wanted to meet up. but she wa serious, so i ended meeting her at her work at the mall for the first time we went on her break together and hit it off. ended up dating her for about 6 months and hit it several times. and she was a pretty cool girl. but we ended up breaking up because she went of to college. and Im not fool, never date girls in college, unless your at college with them hahaha. even today we still talk and "hang out" everyonce in a while

Foskamink is offline Banned
    ive met a few chicks on msn. but they were all friends of my guy friends. does that count? i think i done that like 4 times or so. and ****ing / dating yeh

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Never needed to. I'm young, in good shape, and in med school. I have to beat the golddiggers away on a daily basis.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have heard people have had good luck with sites like plentyoffish.com. I have heard that AFF, and sexsearch are just scams.

ru-ga-ru is offline Associate Member
    I have met a few chicks on the net. They never really amounted to much more than a good time (by that I mean a simple date). In my opinion most of those ''dating sites'' are for people who are on the rebound from an old relationship. Most are looking for a quick fix to get them to the guy or once they find out that there EX is better than what they are finding else where they go right back.

But just try it, can't hurt.

Hell, its like shopping for a Shirt. Just keep looking till you find the one that fits.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yep, went to a mixer/dance party... 8 yrs ago.... the women knew each other, they passed me around like a pack of smokes...

there is a reason they are single, and there is allot of baggage out there..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Mizfit is offline Banned
    If you meet people from the net you gotta be selective.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    If you meet people from the net you gotta be selective.
    MIZFIT!!! You have to hang out more often.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard

there is a reason they are single, and there is allot of baggage out there..

VERY TRUE !!!!!!!!

ex: KIDZ, EX's with KIDZ, or just plain Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm about meeting ppl on the net lol. I met a girl 3 days (myspace most beautiful girl in the world) and meeting another Sat (hotornot whos also really cool)
    Places like match.com and true.com are fine to. Just use the breach method where girls post thier SN's instead of a headline so you can IM them directly from a regular search instead of paying $30 bucks and becoming a member which is the biggest waste of money in the world.
    I think girls purposely ignore the guys who pay (because they know somethings up with a dude if hes dropping $$ on a dating site, thats just my opinion) But if Im not at the club/work/school talking to girls than the net works perfect.
    But theres A LOT of shit you should know before you get into the whole online thing because theres tons of useless info out there telling you how to "write a good profile" and what not. My profiles literally say nothing. I'll try and drop a few tips later, but classes were just cancelled and I gotta work out so maybe later.

Quote Originally Posted by ru-ga-ru
    VERY TRUE !!!!!!!!

ex: KIDZ, EX's with KIDZ, or just plain Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DISAGREE 100%.
    You have an equal exact chance of meeting a looney in real life.
    Because all these girls you see at the bars/clubs/school/gym/street who arent giving you any ass are going home on their comp. looking for "the one" because thier completely sick and tired of dudes hitting on them in real life and the way they go about it.

I've met enough in real life and on the comp to say if anything you just may find a few more *shyer girls online, or a few more *idealistic looking for a fantasy man that doesnt exist type chick. But as far as crazy goes I have to disagree.
    Crazy people are everywhere.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Years ago when the internet was a new thing the quality of the online girls was better. I dated a few that were top shelf back in the mid 90's. I tried the net dating scene again a few years ago and it was a tragedy! they somehow gained 50 lbs from the pics they sent or had so much baggage I wanted to run after meeting.

Better advice is to hang out where the type of girls you like are most likely to be.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    MIZFIT!!! You have to hang out more often.
    I still read, just don't post.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I've met about 6 girls from the internet. All most all of them where fat and shit when they said they had a body of a model. There was only one that I met and she was hot. We kiccked it for about a month together and kissed and everything. She had an ASSSS like J-lo and cute. I still can't get her off my mind.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    well everyone knows what i did......someone elaborate....i'm sure i'll get murdered if i give specifics

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I met my wife on the internet. We just had our 1yr anniversary! Best decision or $20 membership I have ever invested in my life. I dont regret for one second ever using the internet to meet women/date.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    I met my wife on the internet. We just had our 1yr anniversary! Best decision or $20 membership I have ever invested in my life. I dont regret for one second ever using the internet to meet women/date.

Congrats on that!

But your case, I sure, is very few and far between. Not to may people can say that they met their wife on the net.

ALPHAMALE77 is offline Junior Member
    Better Watch Meetin Chicks Over The Net....might End Up On Dateline....lol....talking To Chris Hansen....(youve Got Sum Splainin To Do Lucy)

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    I still read, just don't post.
    Well this will sound gay.. so I wont say it lol.

But ar is kinda "less alive" without your posts. Its like you've died and your just this little ar angel watching above us but no longer keeping the "duck fvckers" in check.

So yeh.. "people miss you" was the gay thing I wanted to say ~ later.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I don't try and pick girls up online. I have had girls send me messages through myspace and i have hung out with them. But i wont initiate anything online.

Foskamink is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    I don't try and pick girls up online. I have had girls send me messages through myspace and i have hung out with them. But i wont initiate anything online.
    lets be mysapce buddies

www.myspace.com/myles_ch

Brazil is offline Member
    I met my first wife online 4.5 years with her. We are getting a divorce. Met another girl from hot or not. Banged her and that was it she lived 4 hours away she was hot its too bad....

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Fosk has a hottie sister. Nice fosk! WTF happen to you? LOL
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Rye_guy is offline Member
    ha, Im willin to bet this is the sorta place fosk picks up his girlies at, I seem to recall a threat months ago where fosk was put on that topic actually. hittin up the lil jail bait over there

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ru-ga-ru
    Congrats on that!

But your case, I sure, is very few and far between. Not to may people can say that they met their wife on the net
    something like 1 in 7 marriages these days met over the net actually....its getting common

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    I have. What's great about the internet is that you can find a niche. For example, you can find swingers or people just looking to hook up NSA (No-strings-attached). Quick in, quick out kind of fun! I've done this a few times and I enjoyed the adventure but the process of meeting someone this way makes me uncomfortable. You're meeting a person with little point of reference. The next girl that you meet at a motel just may have a bit of the crazies and she has you tied up and you can't leave and she lets in a young, well-contoured Brazilian man! It can happen to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    Ok I want to hear everyones opinion on this one and weather or not you have hooked up with a chick, or a guy for your girls out there, over the internet. If you have, did it work out, did you end up dating, or ****ing, or what?? And for those of you who havent, would you?? Personally I havent ever hooked up with a girl over the internet, I have met tons of girls over the internet, but I only ever talk to them on the computer, would I ever meet up with a chick I met over the Net? Sure, If she was hot enough, It does seem a little weird to me though, but nowadays it seems to be quite common.

johnmacdan is offline Associate Member
    I've seen and shared with a buddy having great luck on yahoo personals. I'm not gonna vouch they were all hot, but they were all ready to go. Exactly what he was looking for. I'd recommend it if you don't have time for the dating scene or just looking for a freak hookup. I'd say there are some good girls out there too, but you would probably do better in church if you are looking for a wife.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Fosk's sister looks kinda hot, if I'm looking at the right girl.

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    lets be mysapce buddies

www.myspace.com/myles_ch
    everyone seems friendlier over their...

slayer1983 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

hook up

yeah i have done a few my space hook ups before ass is ass weather u get it at my space or in a bar

BodyByAAS is offline Banned
    I met a chick online the other night...she messaged me a few times..then we started texting like crazy... she called me on Friday and was like... "Im coiming to meet you" im like ****ing score! Drunk blonde, big tits...SWEET!!!!

when she arrived..I realized from the tits up she was a 10...from the tits down..a ****ing 2...MASSIVE FAT DISGUSTING ASSS!!!! Like, I cant wipe properly type ass..

To make matters worse...she was a COMPLETE wackjob! She was one of those girls who was sooo ****ed up..she thought she was perfect and could analyze everyone else. the bitch went to the bathroom and i snooped through her bag...found some phsyc meds.. and said **** THAT....she came out..chatted for a few more.. and I "got tired"

Sent that bitch back home!!!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    I DISAGREE 100%.
    You have an equal exact chance of meeting a looney in real life.
    Because all these girls you see at the bars/clubs/school/gym/street who arent giving you any ass are going home on their comp. looking for "the one" because thier completely sick and tired of dudes hitting on them in real life and the way they go about it.

I've met enough in real life and on the comp to say if anything you just may find a few more *shyer girls online, or a few more *idealistic looking for a fantasy man that doesnt exist type chick. But as far as crazy goes I have to disagree.
    Crazy people are everywhere.
    I am a perfect example.

I went out to the bar with a few friends and i ended up and meeting this guy which turned out to be a PHYSCO ! i mean worse then goodcents.

but my last b/f i meet online and we date for 1.5 yrs.

Thread Information