Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    Dog's the man. His wife, well she has "issues" but he makes dog happy so who are we to judge?
    you don't know who i am?

not a fan of the show. I just want to shave his head if i ever see him

ru-ga-ru is offline Associate Member
    Cant show violent videos ( I might start running for hall monitor)

If you can't show violent videos than why did they leave the MMA fight vid?

It shouldn't matter if it is in a cage, ring or street.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    You're talking about ONE guy he got off the streets....My entire point was the majority of the people on the show that he arrests, are people he is re-arresting...Im not knocking him because it is a legitimate business and a way to make money, but I think people are going a little bit overboard calling him a hero... Thats awesome he was able to find that guy, and since he is that good itd be great if he worked for the US Marshalls to bring in all of the real hardcore criminals that go on the run, not the dope peddlers in Hawaii that he bails out himself...

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    you don't know who i am?

not a fan of the show. I just want to shave his head if i ever see him

Huhh

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    You're talking about ONE guy he got off the streets....My entire point was the majority of the people on the show that he arrests, are people he is re-arresting...Im not knocking him because it is a legitimate business and a way to make money, but I think people are going a little bit overboard calling him a hero... Thats awesome he was able to find that guy, and since he is that good itd be great if he worked for the US Marshalls to bring in all of the real hardcore criminals that go on the run, not the dope peddlers in Hawaii that he bails out himself...

you know your right, ive even seen where he makes em promise to be good then lets them go, or where he bails them out,

God, im an idiot for ever watching that show.

That's what a bounty hunter does

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ru-ga-ru
    If you can't show violent videos than why did they leave the MMA fight vid?

It shouldn't matter if it is in a cage, ring or street.
    lol, that would be using logic though

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    That's what a bounty hunter does

No thats what a bail bondsmen does, but I just think its a dumb thing to bail out someone who has skipped court once already.

Quote Originally Posted by MFT81
    No thats what a bail bondsmen does, but I just think its a dumb thing to bail out someone who has skipped court once already.
    Because they play the numbers. They take 10% so they only need 11 people that actually show up for each that skips and they still can collect their bond if they bring him in by a certain future date and the number is alot higher than that so they make money. (If all bail bonds were the same which they are not, just an example) Also alot of moms, grandparents, etc. put up their house to guarantee the bond so they will turn them in to protect themselves.

Ps most bounty hunters work for one bondsman or very few trusted ones

stuball is offline Banned
    I must agree, he bails out the ice dealers than they skip bail and he's a hero for recapturing them.. your point was well made, they also have a parade for him battling the war on ice when he's bailing them out ...LMAO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information