Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ru-ga-ru is offline Associate Member

***DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER*** (fight)

As much as I love watching this crap. Because it's GREAT tv.

They are the epitome of white trash.

Good clip, but Leeland does impress me much

Removed

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ru-ga-ru
    As much as I love watching this crap. Because it's GREAT tv.

They are the epitome of white trash.

Good clip, but Leeland does impress me much

Removed
    Leeland owned that motherfvcker, hit him 5 times before the guy could grab him.. By the way, Leeland does kickboxing...

TbolzNdbols is offline Associate Member
    imo that fat bald guy should not have said anything .

Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    Leeland owned that motherfvcker, hit him 5 times before the guy could grab him.. By the way, Leeland does kickboxing...

He did OK. Not his best I am sure, He also does/did MMA. I don't know if he will be sent to Mexico with his DAD (THE DOG!!!)

THe story is all here:

http://www.dogthebountyhunter.com/main.php

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    I like Dog, but I think they overstep their boundries sometimes. They get a little high and mighty, and don't realize they are just civilians.

Quote Originally Posted by ru-ga-ru
    He did OK. Not his best I am sure, He also does/did MMA. I don't know if he will be sent to Mexico with his DAD (THE DOG!!!)

THe story is all here:

http://www.dogthebountyhunter.com/main.php
    He didnt back away, if he would have benn backing away and throwing punches he would have hit him 20 times, its pretty hard to fight when you got a gang of people trying to break it up... And Leeland is like a buck 40 tops ... I love when little guys fvck up bigger guys !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    And Leeland is like a buck 40 tops ...

Haaaaaa

Thats so true.

wishmasterATM is offline Banned
    dude thay guy can fight!!..haha niceee

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    I like dog after he went to mexico and drug that rapists up here. He can talk big shlt after that The rest of the family and his wife, not so good (to put it mildly) Dog has honor the way he deals with people he arrest. Long live dog!!!!!!!!!

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    I think he goes overboard on preaching his values once in a while, but he is a bonafied badass.

ect0m0rph is offline Member
    His wife annoys me, I think Leeland is awesome but his wife just annoys the crap out of me.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    nice. That show is entertaining.

Leeland didn't own shit. He punched like a little midget on to much caffiene.
    That bald guy would have won once he was on top if they didn't stop it.

I wish someone cracks "da dog" in an episode. I like how he goes after no name trash instead of some hardcore bounty's.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask

I wish someone cracks "da dog" in an episode. I like how he goes after no name trash instead of some hardcore bounty's.
    i agree, and plus the bald guy looked like he was going after the dog and leland stepped in from the side

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Leeland got in a few good punches but the old man actually had him overpowered after like 4 seconds. I think he would have got his ass kicked if no one else was there to break it up.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i thought the mexico thing had been settled, they paid a fine, and did a commercial...??

damn it i have to go see now..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    guess not...

the extradition hearing is moving forward...

he's such a bad man... kidding..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    This is a really nice video. I like it

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Good thing that Leeland stepped up forward to defend his dad and just started swinging at him.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dog on TV:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBW3LcUztKs

Here is Dog in court

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIBVpTWhur4
    Last edited by ru-ga-ru; 03-16-2007 at 01:55 PM.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    ah f* that extradition crap. i woulda done the same thing! although i do think that dude thinks he's a bit invinsible at times......cant be to careful especially when ur dealing with lo life people that have NOTHING to loose....

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    That show is complete crap.

did anyone ever see the episode when they went to arrest an american footballer.lol.so funny

the footballer said he would basically smash them into the ground and they didnt go near him.lol.

i like leland but he didnt own fuc* all.it was panic punching just like watching amateur boxers.but fair enough for having ago.for the 5/10 punches he threw he could of threw 2 propper clean punches if he didnt panic and knocked the guy out of at very least broke his nose.

and anyone whos ever been involved in boxing or any martial arts will say the same.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    what a joke........all of it.. thats an american bounty hunter?? c-mon.

Well, if can deal with the F-ed up music and the F-in baby crying in the background. You will see Leeland getting his ass TRIANGLED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDK8kCh95aw

i respect him for having balls,and even respect him for getting in the ring but thats it.

lots of people talk shit but would be too scared/outa shape to step into any kinda ring,even judo.lol.

so fair play to him for that

Logan13 is offline Banned
    He manned up and protected his step mom, but he did not own the guy.

Sepsis is offline Member
    what a bitch. its very easy to throw a punch at a guy when you got two of your boys with you and he is alone. had they not been stopped the old man would have chocked that little ****er out.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    the worst tv show ever.

but thats probably the best episode because somthing actually happens.

lpicken is offline Associate Member
    The step-mom, wife, whoever, the one with the oversized watermelons for breasts should have STFU. If she wasn't running her mouth and enticing the perp, it probably wouldn't have escalated like it did. Very unprofessional.

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    Why was the video removed? Didn't get to see it.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    All this talk about how dignified their arrests are...My ass, they're the most unprofessional arrests I've ever witnessed...You got them running after people, then that fat bitch is yelling and screaming yee-haw like she just got mounted like a buck...Im sure thats real dignified to get arrested by a hippy wannabe badass with long hair, and his fat ass wife who cheers like an idiot when they arrest someone. They look like shit, and act like trailer trash, bottom line... Then we're giving them props for arresting people who THEY bailed out jail in the first place, give me a break. It's not like they're hunting FBI's Top Ten or anything, the majority of that show is them re-arresting people they bailed out on like $10,000 bonds...

And you know that fat bald fvck would have won ??? How ???

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    All this talk about how dignified their arrests are...My ass, they're the most unprofessional arrests I've ever witnessed...You got them running after people, then that fat bitch is yelling and screaming yee-haw like she just got mounted like a buck...Im sure thats real dignified to get arrested by a hippy wannabe badass with long hair, and his fat ass wife who cheers like an idiot when they arrest someone. They look like shit, and act like trailer trash, bottom line... Then we're giving them props for arresting people who THEY bailed out jail in the first place, give me a break. It's not like they're hunting FBI's Top Ten or anything, the majority of that show is them re-arresting people they bailed out on like $10,000 bonds...
    He got a convicted rapist off the streets, whos now serving 122 years, imo thats doing a dam good job, maybe not americas top ten but close, that mother fvcker was all over the news, i think if that one of the women he druged and raped was your sister, wife, child , or mother you wouldnt be sayin what your sayin. Do a little research on Andrew Luster, and tell me if you still feel the same ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Luster Convicted of 86 of 87 counts of rape !!!!!!!!! I understand i people dont like dog or the show, but to have the balls to go to Mexico, and try to get this maniac, off the street takes guts, shit i dont even want to go to Mexico on vacation..

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather

So the feds, local police and americas most wanted can't find some guy but dog is suppose to round them up in mass? wtf? He got the guy in mexico and that is enough for me. I think his family is jacked up but hey, can't have everything He does it for the money $10,000 bails are easy money and the big bail bonds either don't skip or they get out of the country Ps, the most dangerous call for any officer is a "simple" domestic the victim will turn as fast as the offender. Hell you think he has an ego, what would most of us be like if we had his fame. I would be an even bigger ass hole than I am now!!!!

Dog's the man. His wife, well she has "issues" but he makes dog happy so who are we to judge?

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkake31
    Why was the video removed? Didn't get to see it.
    I have no idea why they removed it.

Go to youtube and type in the search bar: Dog the Bounty Hunter.

you will find it.

Cant show violent videos ( I might start running for hall monitor)

Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    So the feds, local police and americas most wanted can't find some guy but dog is suppose to round them up in mass? wtf? He got the guy in mexico and that is enough for me. I think his family is jacked up but hey, can't have everything He does it for the money $10,000 bails are easy money and the big bail bonds either don't skip or they get out of the country Ps, the most dangerous call for any officer is a "simple" domestic the victim will turn as fast as the offender. Hell you think he has an ego, what would most of us be like if we had his fame. I would be an even bigger ass hole than I am now!!!!
    Thank you, not to mention they have more than 10 grand on the streets, most likely hundreds of thousands, some one owe's me money im going after them, and not with mase strapped to my side !!! They got balls doin what there doining..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information