Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    There are some good points in this thread. I must say though what jumps out at me the most is that she basically turned against you after talking to her brother. What if its another issue in the future and her brother suggests something to her and she turns on you? I mean Gixxer has a point as well but I think you should talk to her about this. Some people are just freaked out by AAS and all the media hype about them.

chaznad is offline Junior Member
    haha,, you guys frikin rock ,, i really didnt want to make this thread that big of a deal , but
    1) yes, thats my girl in the avatar
    2) i take offense to the jeff goldbloom comment
    3) me n her brother get along as well as her whole family ,,i just found out today that he used to beat his x girlfriend way back in the day because he couldnt control his temper on it and he worries that i might do that to her . she doesnt understand roids so shes just listening to her big bro.... and big bro as ignorant as he is is lookin out for little sis...

either way , im getting rid of the shit , not worth it to me to lose a girl im in love with over juicin ,, im happy with my body currently so no biggie..
    it is funny though how some of you would give up one you love over juice!!!

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    i think it's the principle people are arguing, not the juice itself.
    An ultimatum in a reationship is never good for the building of a stronger bond as a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by chaznad
    haha,, you guys frikin rock ,, i really didnt want to make this thread that big of a deal , but
    3) me n her brother get along as well as her whole family ,,i just found out today that he used to beat his x girlfriend way back in the day because he couldnt control his temper on it and he worries that i might do that to her . she doesnt understand roids so shes just listening to her big bro.... and big bro as ignorant as he is is lookin out for little sis...

either way , im getting rid of the shit , not worth it to me to lose a girl im in love with over juicin ,, im happy with my body currently so no biggie..
    It sounds like a good decision chaz. I would say this though I would watch out for her brother. Not to get in between family but I would still be worried because what if she thinks her brother is the authority on another subject? Anyways, I wish you the best of luck. God Bless!

Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    An ultimatum in a reationship is never good for the building of a stronger bond as a couple.
    Yeah, that was my view of it as well. I know that its gear and I do agree that if you truely love someone you would make sacrafices. But only thing I could compare it to is if your woman got implants and you said "I'm leaving you babe, implants make you go insane." Thats kind of exaggerated(sp) but you get the picture. Seriously though, I wish the guy luck. My views upon relationships are pretty skewed but it sounds like she is a girl with good morals.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer

my priorities will always be first to me.....and my dreams require juice.....so not girl is going to take that away from me....no matter how much i love her, she should accept what you want as a person and support you in your dreams....not try to squelch them

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Wise choice Chaznad

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    if you are just juicing now for your first time then she has an argument. she didnt come into your life knowing about it. its a tough call but imo if shes a great girl and love her then give up the juice. you said if your first post that you are happy with your physique.. so let it go..

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    i can see that point. But its funny when i see a thread on here about some guys gf doing something the guy doesn't like. all the responses are I'd tell her to stop or kick her to the curb. Complete dubblestandard

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    i can see that point. But its funny when i see a thread on here about some guys gf doing something the guy doesn't like. all the responses are I'd tell her to stop or kick her to the curb. Complete dubblestandard
    well i'm not part of that double standard.......but there is something to be said for people's lifestyle's conflicting and in such situations those people are often better off finding a new partner.....a girl that doesn't understand fitness or doesn't workout would never be able to stand me and i wouldn't expect her to same thing as if i was with a girl that wanted to go get drunk and party 3 nights a week....simply something i could not put up with

numbat is offline Member
    I have the same situation with my dad.. He listens to jim rome alot and hears about barry bonds feet growing 2 sizes and says "if his feet are growing like that imagine what its doing to his insides"..He goes purely by what a few douchebags say and is against it without ever doing any real research of his own ..

briancb1 is offline Member
    The difference she sees between boobs/botox and roids is that ones legal and the others not.. keep in mind this girl has no gray area she thinks either black or white

what do you guys think about an 8 week cycle???? . i might be able to sneak in 3 more weeks,, im afraid if i take it out to 12 weeks therell be a big difference in my body because im only 5 weeks into it and my vascularity is crazy, body fat is dropping and muscle is feeling very hard even though im the same weight
    Dude I felt after 6 weeks I gained all the weight I wanted, started to cut after that point.

Just keep your diet clean, dont go overboard with the cals, get leaner mass and cut it up at the end.

Food for thought: If you are going to do roids now and lie to her, and you going to do this in the future and continue to lie to her? What about other things?

Bitches are a dime a dozen, good girls are keepers - and hard to come by and get back, trust me.

I had a girl similar to yours, at the end of the relationship I felt like I had a two personalities, never told her anything I did. You are being honest with a whole bunch of strangers, but considering being dishonest with her?

I would rather have a completely awesome girl than 10-12lbs of muscle in the wasted years of my youth.

Good luck.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i think ppl talk and act differantly when their own emotions arent involved. (not flaming anyone just stating fact) truly loving a girl will cause a guy to do some crazy shit.

Slowhand is offline Associate Member
    you have to dump the gear... you wern't using before you and her were together... if you insist...atleast get legal HRT

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    omg LOL give up your love over juice.. incredible.. your TRUE love wouldnt make u chose..they would be open minded and understanding.. unless ur just hellbent on being nothing more than a puppet..

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    omg LOL give up your love over juice.. incredible.. your TRUE love wouldnt make u chose..they would be open minded and understanding.. unless ur just hellbent on being nothing more than a puppet..
    finally.....someone agrees with me....thank you tai....

TolVlo is offline Junior Member
    also agreed.
    You shouldn't have to change yourself for someone you love...
    Sounds like you better watch what else you do too.
    She now knows she controls you.

Fine, I'll take that statement and turn it around:

What if your girl started getting into drugs like cocain?
    I don't do coke, I think its a dirty and filthy habbit, I wouldn't date anyone who does coke.

Would I be "selfish" for dumping my GF because she wanted to take it up? Its not that I have to accept her ways but I must value my own, which is what is being said.

If he is really likes this girl for who she is of course she will want to leave him, she wants someone that shares her values. I can't believe any family oriented "good girl" would accept their loved ones doing any form of illegal drugs, even if he is fine.

If you want a girl that is fine with it, I will bet $100 she isn't going to be a family oriented good girl like the one you have now.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You should have a little chat with her brother and approach him. Find out why he lied to her with all his blundering nonsense. Seems as if she is listening to him, so approach it from that angle.

If she means anything to you, then chase her. If you find it more of a hassle then whats it's worth, then cut her loose and move on.

BTW.. I dont mean to go and strong arm him, but to have a man to man conversation with him.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

wishmasterATM is offline Banned
    dude you sound huge... but as for the brother...just jealous because you are bigger....

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Her brother probably knows what test does to your sex drive and doesn't want you banging the shit out of her like he was probably doing to girls in his roid days.

Patches24 is offline Junior Member
    I believe a girl who'd leave you over something like this must not have been into you that much.

But I could be very wrong about that.

On second thought, I can't judge somebody else's relationships from a message board post.

So I have no comment.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Is it really necessary to have single thoughts in different posts? Try sentences.

Quote Originally Posted by TolVlo
    also agreed.
    You shouldn't have to change yourself for someone you love...
    Sounds like you better watch what else you do too.
    She now knows she controls you.
    the point is he is changing himself. She meet him he was the size he is. He wasnt on gear. No he wants to change and get bigger and go on. She wants him to stay the same. Not change

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    the point is he is changing himself. She meet him he was the size he is. He wasnt on gear. No he wants to change and get bigger and go on. She wants him to stay the same. Not change
    ok but my point still stands and i'm sure she was well aware at the beginning of the relationship that he lifted and wanted to be bigger (none of us are buying that he's "satisfied" with his body are we? it's a defense mechanism to rationalize giving up something he loves cause he loves his girl to.) so the want to get big hasn't changed. I know anyone who's known me for over 20 minutes is well aware i want to be significantly bigger than i am.

Quote Originally Posted by briancb1

I don't do coke, I think its a dirty and filthy habbit, I wouldn't date anyone who does coke.

Would I be "selfish" for dumping my GF because she wanted to take it up? Its not that I have to accept her ways but I must value my own, which is what is being said.

If he is really likes this girl for who she is of course she will want to leave him, she wants someone that shares her values. I can't believe any family oriented "good girl" would accept their loved ones doing any form of illegal drugs, even if he is fine.

If you want a girl that is fine with it, I will bet $100 she isn't going to be a family oriented good girl like the one you have now.
    this is obviously not the same but i must say that you have to have a healthy sense of self to enter into any relationship (selfishness) and if you find out something about someone that you're in a relationship with that you will just never be able to accept than it's time to end that relationship....not change the very person that your partner is......regardless of what the issue is

whatever, agree to disagree. I'm just interested to see how this all unfolds - hopefully for the better.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    its funny, my wife caught me a year ago and was SO pissed for lying about it but told me If i did it again she would leave. Meanwhile I still do it and she loves the way I look, what the hell, How can i just do what she says when she is ignorant about it. Im not just going do what she tells me because she said so f that, maybe if she got her fat ass in a gym she wouldn't complain so much lol

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    its funny, my wife caught me a year ago and was SO pissed for lying about it but told me If i did it again she would leave. Meanwhile I still do it and she loves the way I look, what the hell, How can i just do what she says when she is ignorant about it. Im not just going do what she tells me because she said so f that, maybe if she got her fat ass in a gym she wouldn't complain so much lol
    Sound like such a loving relationship

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by briancb1

horrid example.. aas is used to increase ones uberness .. i.e. BREAST IMPLANTS.. would u dump ur chick for getting boobs? thats a much better analogy.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    It's all about love, love, love, and it sees no color! If she's that great of a match, and you actually love her, and you care for her, and she cares for you, why let a little bit of steroids come between the two of you? We must all make some sacrifices for love, but if it's true love, and you really love her, then give up the juice, ESPECIALLY since you're saying you're happy with what you already have physically.

horrid example.. aas is used to increase ones uberness .. i.e. BREAST IMPLANTS.. would u dump ur chick for getting boobs? thats a much better analogy.
    She wouldn't be my chick in the first place if she didnt have them

just slap her around a little bit,and tell her if she ever leaves you you will kill her.That should do the job.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information