Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2
    never give out your number! take hers and code it like this

if the number is 555-8989 then drop each number down one digit 444-7878
    i used to do this when i was younger and didnt understand what was truly important to me. You guys need counseling fo' sho'
    With advice like that, you might want to join them in their counseling.

msu16366 is offline Member
    Well last night we talked a little bit. It seems since this came out it is bringing all the other bad things in are marriage to the battle as well. Perhaps in time we will grow stronger over this, I got to sleep in my bed last night with the wife and kid and she told me she loved me this morning.
    However if things do get better I can see I am going to be on serious lock down now and not sure how long I could take not doing anything. I guess one battle at a time.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rsox1
    i saw a movie once where a guy cheated on his girl (not that you did), but you did mess up. In the movie the guy meets the girl at her parents house and the girl won't talk to the guy. Then the girls father tells the guy the if you love her that you will do whatever it takes to get her back. He asks the father what to do if thats not enough and the father says that if you do whatever it takes it will always be enough. Only you know ur wife and you have to do whatever it takes.
    movie stuff doesnt actually work in real life dude

Well now she wants to be seperated for 30 days. She says I dont have to leave the house and does not want me to leave as she is afraid of what I will do.
    I dont want to lose her and am not sure how I am suppose to give her space if I am here.
    As we talked she said I need to figure out why I would give that girl my number. I dont know why and she says I need to figure that out before we can move on. I was just fuked up and liked the attention, I dont know what else to say,
    ANybody in the florida area, if this does not get worked out I may start over down there.

Well now she wants to be seperated for 30 days. She says I dont have to leave the house and does not want me to leave as she is afraid of what I will do.
    I dont want to lose her and am not sure how I am suppose to give her space if I am here.
    As we talked she said I need to figure out why I would give that girl my number. I dont know why and she says I need to figure that out before we can move on. I was just fuked up and liked the attention, I dont know what else to say,
    ANybody in the florida area, if this does not get worked out I may start over down there.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    vow not to go out drinking without her, as the likely reason you gave your number was due to alcohol and as you mentioned, attention. maybe your wife may think she does not give you enough

BOOST is offline Member
    If she is so ready to throw the towel in, maybe she is doing something and you just gave her a reason to say see ya. Let her leave for her 30 days, you were drunk and stupid however no man should have to beg for sex or a blow job. If you talk to her like shit, maybe she is just tired of all the drama, remember women are emotional creatures not sex wired like us, meaning sex is #1 to us where most women need to feel loved first.

Do not kiss her ass or smother her, if you do and she comes back you will be her bitch for life and she will throw it in your face that she should have never have come home. You cannot make someone care about you or love you, two need to be willing to work at it... Let her go, give it a few days and then call her and tell her you have decided to go to counseling to deal with your mouth and disrespect toward her. This will show her you are serious about fixing things. When you feel better that you are not going to talk down to her, then you need to see if she is willing to go with you to address your issues.

Many times some space can make you stronger, sometimes it can end what is left however begging for sex and a blow job you do not have much to begin with. If you love her and it is meant to be, things will work out. Try and keep yourself busy at the gym, with friends and lean on family and do not do anything stupid, these are very critical times and one small thing could completely push her over the edge.

Stay strong,Keep your chin up, this shall pass.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You have to think about this from her perspective. Its what could have happened. You didnt remember so how could you defend on what could have happened. Your wife is hurt by your actions and even though you were messed up, that doesnt warrant you to give out your number for some attention when you can have all the attention at home.

Counseling would be a good idea and respect her space as she just needs time to think about what just happened to her. Imagine if you were in her shoes. You would be hurt and upset also.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    welcome to married life boys lol

wishmasterATM is offline Banned
    how where you guys before this?... good luck dude...

The_Jackalope is offline New Member
    if you love her and respect her tell her you ****ed up. dont make any excuses like "i was drunk". just own it and tell her how stupid you were.

i know sometimes its just an ego boost and you/we never intend on following through with it, but when your married you have to consider your wife's ego as well. if you love your wife and dont want to lose her... dont pick up chicks at bars.

-respect

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2
    never give out your number! take hers and code it like this

if the number is 555-8989 then drop each number down one digit 444-7878
    i used to do this when i was younger and didnt understand what was truly important to me. You guys need counseling fo' sho'
    Ur a whore with skills my friend.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by dhriscerr
    My wife found naked pictures of an 18yo chick thats in my brothers grade, Im 23 with a 1 year old daughter. Found some text messages between me and my ex. Were still together, have I cheated, not technically/physically. If she wants to be with you it will work out, but if she wants out you can't stop her. I've been contemplating divorce with my wife for the last 9 months. Just found out she's pregnant with #2. One day Im so in love with her and I'd do anything for her, the next day I just want out so bad I wished she would leave me. I can almost garuntee we wouldn't be together if we didn't have kids. So basically what im saying is, if she wants out and is willing to give up on having a family, there isn't probably a whole like you can do, as shitty as it sounds. But this is only based off my feelings. Good luck

Isn't it funny how the birth control stopped working? (makes you think)
    Last edited by goodcents; 03-21-2007 at 11:40 AM.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by whynot960
    Tell her you love the other women and you want a divorce and she will then not want you to leave and be with the other lady. So now she will do her best to keep you and she will kiss your butt. She will use it against you if you are kissing her butt. and you wil get no where. just my opinion

Best advice yet You have to check the bltch, You didn't do shlt!! Big deal, you thought about cheating and she found out, whoop tee

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    With the advice on this thread I am surprised that anyone on this forum is married!!

Well I am not sure how this is going to end up. I want to start a cycle but afraid if she does leave me she will use it against me in court for custody issuies. Would a low test cycle show up , its just testerone , just wondering. I am going crazy and need a little pick me up.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 4runner
    Plant some coke in your wiifes purse and the same day put some in her food and/or drink......then "anonymously" call the cops on her.....in the divorce you will get the kids.
    This way everyone wins!! except your wife

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 4runner
    Plant some coke in your wiifes purse and the same day put some in her food and/or drink......then "anonymously" call the cops on her.....in the divorce you will get the kids.

wishmasterATM is offline Banned
    hahahah...

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    how is one seperated but they still live together ?that makes zero sense

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    Well I am not sure how this is going to end up. I want to start a cycle but afraid if she does leave me she will use it against me in court for custody issuies. Would a low test cycle show up , its just testerone, just wondering. I am going crazy and need a little pick me up.
    I switched over to test only cycles with a fast acting test for fear of a custody battle with my x girlfriend which I have a child with. I'm clean now but my next cycle will be test suspension only, in and out of my system in 1 day Luckily they can't test for GH.

I've been lucky and so far she doesn't seem to be playing any games and neither am I. Maybe she is not as evil as I thought she was

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information