lpicken is offline Associate Member

Experiences with roid rage...

I thought that I would start a thread to see what everybodies experience with roid rage was. I am about 8 weeks into a basic cycle of test and a string of events lead me to become extremely pissed off in a public setting. If I wasn't on a cycle I would have been angry anyways, but this time I was flaming mad and visualizing breaking some chairs or something and causing a big scene. Instead I just bit my tongue, took a few deep breaths and saved it for the weight room. I then quickly came to the conclusion it was just the juice talking and that roid rage is for idiots who can't handle their gear.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lpicken
    I thought that I would start a thread to see what everybodies experience with roid rage was. I am about 8 weeks into a basic cycle of test and a string of events lead me to become extremely pissed off in a public setting. If I wasn't on a cycle I would have been angry anyways, but this time I was flaming mad and visualizing breaking some chairs or something and causing a big scene. Instead I just bit my tongue, took a few deep breaths and saved it for the weight room. I then quickly came to the conclusion it was just the juice talking and that roid rage is for idiots who can't handle their gear.
    Gives them an excuse to say its okay...they'll use it.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    I'm nicer when I'm on gear. I'm bigger, I feel jacked, so I am happier. All the juicers in my gym are the nicest guys in the gym, it's the pseudo-bodybuilders that cause all the problems.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54
    I'm nicer when I'm on gear. I'm bigger, I feel jacked, so I am happier. All the juicers in my gym are the nicest guys in the gym, it's the pseudo-bodybuilders that cause all the problems.
    Bingo. I agree. when im "on" I feel better, no need to be mad

i feel like some things like traffic are a lil more annoying, but its nothing like "rage"

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    ppl dont piss me off i get mad when i cant find things or drop stuff

ru-ga-ru is offline Associate Member
    I find that when I get off a cycle that my temper is like a stick of TNT.

But last night I blew up on my girlfriend. I don't think she will be speaking to me for a while.

ALPHAMALE77 is offline Junior Member
    Imo...ive Not Exeper. Any Rage Either...my Wife Says Im Nicer....i Feel Better....and Look Better..at Least In My Head...lol...i Think That Some Folks Just Use Juice As The Excuse To Go Off And Thats What Gives Public The View They Have Of Juice...

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAMALE77
    Imo...ive Not Exeper. Any Rage Either...my Wife Says Im Nicer....i Feel Better....and Look Better..at Least In My Head...lol...i Think That Some Folks Just Use Juice As The Excuse To Go Off And Thats What Gives Public The View They Have Of Juice...
    how long does it take you to write posts where the first letter of every word is capatalized. im not flaming, thats impressive

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I just make sure that i control my rage causr i dont want to be a sterio type

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    i walk around and tell everyone that will listen that i am indeed on steroids , and for that simple reason alone they should do what i say or else POW!

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    i walk around and tell everyone that will listen that i am indeed on steroids, and for that simple reason alone they should do what i say or else POW!

haaaaaaaaaaaaa. Its funny, cause that is exactly how my buddy is. He does it as a joke. But not all see it that way. Haaaaaaa. He was like that at the Olympia the whole time. It was very funny.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	232 
Size:	56.6 KB 
ID:	79708

K Biz Never Noticed That I Did That....just A Quirk I Guess

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Yup, now I want to go jab myself.

ebjack is offline Senior Member
    I think that I need more sleep while on cycle. When I don't get enough, I get edgy. But it's not the big things that piss me off, it's the little crap. Like my gym back getting snagged on the locker and not comming out.
    But...all that turmoil is only internal..nobody sees it.

TolVlo is offline Junior Member
    well, anyone who rages... do us all a favor and don't blame it on roids when your dumb ass beats your gf, wife, children, random strangers, etc.

Save a face, punch a wall

ebjack is offline Senior Member
    Don't tell me what to do TolVlo!!!

///slams chair into computer monitor
    //kicks the dog

TolVlo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ebjack
    Don't tell me what to do TolVlo!!!

///slams chair into computer monitor
    //kicks the dog
    haha inanimate objects don't count.
    lol and i don't like dogs so that's okay too

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    im only a dick when im going through withdrawls from tren ..

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    roid rage .....yep...test and tren ...i call it TNT....when i feel my anger is building up to where i feel like i am going to explode....i know i got my dosage right

Adam F is offline Associate Member
    When I was on my cycle I was never a angry person thats not who i am. I am a nice guy in general. I did notice that if someone popped off to me or really pissed me off I was ready to brawl. Normally I would just shrug it off, and try to talk the person/individual. I never got in a fight when I was on my cycle, but that's because the others individuals did the right thing and walked away. For me personally I had to check myself a few times. The gym is a great place to release your rage, and it kept me in check

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lpicken
    and remember when you yelled at me for changing into your lane ? Oh yeah i had my dig camera

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    depends, i was a very angry young man.. when i raise my test levels i tend to respond in violent way..

it's not the steroids .. it's the test, and the rush.. one must learn to relax..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    tren is the only thing that fvcks me in the head,so i try and stay away from it.....................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I have less patience. Like someone else said its the little shit that pisses me off. But i dont freak out. I did years ago i was taking halo. I'll never take it again.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    What the fvck is roid rage ?

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    What the fvck is roid rage ?
    roid rage is when your shoe lace comes untied so you tear a telephone booth out of the ground and throw it at the minivan passing by.

doittoit is offline Associate Member
    the only rage i get is when i out, but i fix those problems rather quickly

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    tren is the only thing that fvcks me in the head,so i try and stay away from it.....................
    Tren made me a raging lunatic. The results were awesome though! I almost want to use it again but when I think of how out of control I became I change my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobie-BOY
    roid rage is when your shoe lace comes untied so you tear a telephone booth out of the ground and throw it at the minivan passing by.

MAN, if that ain't the truth

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Tren made me a raging lunatic. The results were awesome though! I almost want to use it again but when I think of how out of control I became I change my mind.

I just told my podna the same thing on Monday. It must be the tren .

aknopf95 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zodiac666
    i am completely fvcking retarded when it comes to computers, but i am actually intelligent when it comes to most other things in life.

what is the most popular chatroom site where i can use a webcam and try to meet girls or just talk to my buddies? someone said to go to msn.com.....ok then what??? i went there and its just the home page for the msn search engine WTF. could someone tell me step by step how the fvck to sign up to a chatroom. i actually punched a hole in my freezer door earlier today because i couldnt figure it out (this is how violent i get on pct, on cycle its even worse). why the fvck cant i just go to a site fill in some of my info, go to a chatroom and look for people to chat with??? actually i dont even really know what a chatroom looks like or even what one is. they are free right?

well all my chicken's thawing out as i type this so i better go
    chat rooms for retards

is this roid rage we all talk of available in pill form...lmao....id like to get some of it....sounds like welllllll all the rage....get it?????

Logan13 is offline Banned
    I am nicer while on. When you can control your hormone levels on a consistant basis, your moods become more consistant as well. Usually only when your levels fluctuate, do you show signs of any moodiness. Roid rage is bullshit, it comes from weak minded men who do not know how to cycle anabolic steroids and thus give it a bad name.........

Logan13 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    im only a dick when im going through withdrawls from tren..
    So you cycle tren year-round than?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by wascaptain5214
    roid rage.....yep...test and tren...i call it TNT....when i feel my anger is building up to where i feel like i am going to explode....i know i got my dosage right
    Yeah, that's do to a greater rise in total blood hormones. And interestingly enough, testosterone itself is good for disposition... it's estrogen and progesterone that can make you feel uneasy or aggressive... so heavy stacks compound the issue.

You just have to be mature enough to step back and examine the whole picture before reacting - to make sure you don't over-react to things. I had a buddy in Vegas once whose wife would break every vial of Tren she would find - she was totally against that stuff - everything else was okay with her

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    I'm an intolerant twat at the best of times, test just makes me a little more twitchy, tren on the other hand turn me into a total bastard - never again!

I'm usually pretty happy when I'm on gear. If I feel some rage coming on, I just start doing my best Lex Luger impersonation, it's hard to stay pissed after that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHTj7qfnTak

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobie-BOY
    LOLROFFLMAO

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Ha, well I am much happier when Im on. I do remember one time though I was so pissed about something my lip started twitching like a dog. I thought it was so cool I forgot what I was mad about.

Thread Information