Thread: Rant...

Big Drez is offline Banned

Rant...

Jesus H. Christ...any of you see any of these dudes walking around with pants half off of their ass hats cocked sideways clothes 5x to big for them walking with a gangster lean and they live in pleasantville? I am starting to get aggravated with these pricks. I mean yes I listen to rap music, have a loud stereo etc, but these assholes completely lack respect for one and secondly knowledge. **** color it has nothing to do with it at all, black or white it comes from both angles. I mean these kids honestly think they can act like this EVERYWHERE they go, they actually think if they went to a "REAL" ghetto they would actually be accepted because they try to dress and talk like them. They have no clue, I wish I could drop bus loads of these kids off in every ghetto in america for ONE full month and see what happens. It'd be like that movie White Boys. I mean I had a rough life, rougher then most, I sold drugs in high school and a little after, I carried guns and did all that shit, have I ever killed anybody HELL NO. Never wanted it to come to that. Regardless I have matured and moved on with my life because I wanted something better. Don't these kids at least watch the movies they "live" their lives after. 9 times outta 10 the dudes all die in the end...lmao how fvckin' COOL is that!!! No matter what kind of shit I was into I always had respect towards my elders and peers unless I was disrespected first, I was humble and I moved in pure silence and now looking back I realize how big of a f'in retard I was. I didn't do the shit by choice, I sold drugs to pay bills when I was 14 because my dad spent all of his government cheese on drugs and alcohol. I used to live in my car and did the shit so I could eat. I slept in people's backyards and all that shit, and compared to some people that is a CAKEWALK and I thank god everyday for making me see the light before it became to dark to see. These kids kill me nowadays what on earth makes them think that portrayin' an image of something fake to begin with makes them "hard" as they like to call it. These are the same kids that roll 50 deep to a fist fight and jump 3 people. Urban f'in sprawl man...I mean if you live the life I can't hate that's your choice, but if you don't and act like you do it bothers me...most of the people on here my age will agree with me lol...anybody older probably won't give a flying rats ass, I don't even care if I don't get a post off of this thread lmao...I just had to rant about these bastards I hate them....

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    i completely agree. i hate wannabbees, i think when a male gets to 13 yearls old, if he seems to be on a wayward curve, he should be allowed one beating by an elder, or authority figure. dont break any limbs but enough to make him require a therapost lol. wouldnt everyone be nice if they each had one ass whooping in life?

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Yep, thats basically a daily thing for me now.

Being here in North Mexico, aka Texas. All there is is rap, tejano, and rap tejano. and being a white guy, in my neighborhood, Im shit outta luck. My windows have been broken, truck stolen....3 times! Be in numerous rights, which I totally owned. They are very disrespectful. Everything has to be violent with them ya know. They act like hardasses, but when shits in their face, they freeze up.
    Im moving up north somewhere in 1-2 years...thank god.

Anywho, Im done.

nbkandrew13 is offline Member
    a month they couldnt walk down bankhead hwy in the atl for 15 min i hate the litttle fukers too, theyre the same ones who blame everyone else for their problems

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx
    Yep, thats basically a daily thing for me now.

Being here in North Mexico, aka Texas. All there is is rap, tejano, and rap tejano. and being a white guy, in my neighborhood, Im shit outta luck. My windows have been broken, truck stolen....3 times! Be in numerous rights, which I totally owned. They are very disrespectful. Everything has to be violent with them ya know. They act like hardasses, but when shits in their face, they freeze up.
    Im moving up north somewhere in 1-2 years...thank god.

Anywho, Im done.
    sounds like it is time for you to move up north now before you get your truck stolen for a 4th time and a couple more windows broke

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Drez
    Jesus H. Christ...any of you see any of these dudes walking around with pants half off of their ass hats cocked sideways clothes 5x to big for them walking with a gangster lean and they live in pleasantville? ...
    It's the commercialization of a lifestyle. Big companies make big bucks selling it (via t-shirts, hats, baggy pants, music, etc) to people with no lifestyle of their own.

Brace yourself -- you'll see the same thing happen over and over again. People without lives will latch on to people who do, and will imitate what they've got, and then think that they're "something." Nothing you can do about it, other than watch it happen, or get in on the act and sell them their lifestyles.

well I actually don't have a problem with the clothing in general. Hell I wear my hats with a SLIGHT cock because I look like a queer with it front or backwards. It's the fact that the people who wear them do so with the intention of presenting an image of themselves portraying something they are not and will never be. The denotation that comes with the clothes is that "he must be a gangsta" and I find it ridiculous....

well I actually don't have a problem with the clothing in general. Hell I wear my hats with a SLIGHT cock because I look like a queer with it front or backwards. It's the fact that the people who wear them do so with the intention of presenting an image of themselves portraying something they are not and will never be. The denotation that comes with the clothes is that "he must be a gangsta" and I find it ridiculous....
    that doesn't even make sense lmao...I am doing my English HW and typing at the same time and I guess I got confused wow. Anyways I meant to say the "image" that comes with the clothes

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I wish i had more wannabes aorund me where i work!
    I work in the real ghetto and it sucks trying to do your job while looking over your shoulder the entire time.

Most of the contracting companies that work in Detroit, at least some of the employees I know personally, their workers carry guns to work and shit. Not LEGALLY but hell, I'd rather have it and need it then need it and not have it....

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    i live in a real skiddish area. the majority of people who really live the hard lifestyle deal mainly with strength and respect. since i am built they notice me and kinda feel me out. then i show respect and its, "all good in tha hood" but in all seriousness being respectful, to me, makes you a badass.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Most of the contracting companies that work in Detroit, at least some of the employees I know personally, their workers carry guns to work and shit. Not LEGALLY but hell, I'd rather have it and need it then need it and not have it....
    The closest thing to a weapon that I carry is a decent size knife that i wear on my belt.

maxex is offline Member
    Kids will be kids...I was friends with everyone in hs..and those wanna-bes just want attention..but when you get to know them and they show you who they really are, theyre actually good kids, who for some reason or other where just f*cked up somewhere along the lin and most of them grow out of it.

Thread Information