Jesus H. Christ...any of you see any of these dudes walking around with pants half off of their ass hats cocked sideways clothes 5x to big for them walking with a gangster lean and they live in pleasantville? I am starting to get aggravated with these pricks. I mean yes I listen to rap music, have a loud stereo etc, but these assholes completely lack respect for one and secondly knowledge. **** color it has nothing to do with it at all, black or white it comes from both angles. I mean these kids honestly think they can act like this EVERYWHERE they go, they actually think if they went to a "REAL" ghetto they would actually be accepted because they try to dress and talk like them. They have no clue, I wish I could drop bus loads of these kids off in every ghetto in america for ONE full month and see what happens. It'd be like that movie White Boys. I mean I had a rough life, rougher then most, I sold drugs in high school and a little after, I carried guns and did all that shit, have I ever killed anybody HELL NO. Never wanted it to come to that. Regardless I have matured and moved on with my life because I wanted something better. Don't these kids at least watch the movies they "live" their lives after. 9 times outta 10 the dudes all die in the end...lmao how fvckin' COOL is that!!! No matter what kind of shit I was into I always had respect towards my elders and peers unless I was disrespected first, I was humble and I moved in pure silence and now looking back I realize how big of a f'in retard I was. I didn't do the shit by choice, I sold drugs to pay bills when I was 14 because my dad spent all of his government cheese on drugs and alcohol. I used to live in my car and did the shit so I could eat. I slept in people's backyards and all that shit, and compared to some people that is a CAKEWALK and I thank god everyday for making me see the light before it became to dark to see. These kids kill me nowadays what on earth makes them think that portrayin' an image of something fake to begin with makes them "hard" as they like to call it. These are the same kids that roll 50 deep to a fist fight and jump 3 people. Urban f'in sprawl man...I mean if you live the life I can't hate that's your choice, but if you don't and act like you do it bothers me...most of the people on here my age will agree with me lol...anybody older probably won't give a flying rats ass, I don't even care if I don't get a post off of this thread lmao...I just had to rant about these bastards I hate them....