odix is offline Member

When did you know?

your mom was pregnant with you before you parents were married..hahaha....no joke....i found this out 2 days before i turned 20....WTF! im so bored...

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    i didnt find out i was a bastard kid till i was an adult. guess my parents thought it was a big deal not for me to know. and it was a good secret, because i didnt find out till both had passed and i was going thru paper work.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    my dad was 16, mom was 15...high school sweethearts..had me & gave me up for adoption..they moved away & got married 4 yrs later & had 3 more boys after me...they have been together ever since. WE re-united when I turned 18 & have been close since then. thats it in a nutshell

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    my dad was 16, mom was 15...high school sweethearts..had me & gave me up for adoption..they moved away & got married 4 yrs later & had 3 more boys after me...they have been together ever since. WE re-united when I turned 18 & have been close since then. thats it in a nutshell
    That really is a fantastic story. I'm really happy to hear that you and your birth parents are now close.

thanks mavs....Its one in a million that happens...I am extremely lucky. It has truly made my circle of life complete.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    My parents did it the old fashioned way, they were married. Imagine that. /sarcasm
    ***No source checks!!!***

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Jaked....that is a great story man, and your right it prolly is one in a million but i am glad it worked out for ya...

^ thanks bro...I am actually thinking of writing a book along with my biological parents.the whole story goes much deeper & has a few ironic twists as well.. back in 1988 when we re-united, we were supposed to be on Diane sawyers TV show, got calls from oprah show..etc..opening adoption records is a very controvertial subject among the adopted community.

Foskamink is offline Banned
    well i found out pretty early since my mum and dad never were together, been married i think like 18 years. but shes going to get a devoirce when she can. dad lived with us 13-17 or so 2-3 years.. some things are better left not known.

lpicken is offline Associate Member
    It happens, what matters is that you are here in the now. My parents were never married, but they did sort of a commonlaw marriage sort of thing. They split apart when I was three, and I am now 26 and have very good relationships with both of them.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    my parents were married for like 20yrs before havin me.. and regretted it ever since..
    "Dam son, if we woulda had ya 20yrs earlier, you wolda moved out 20yrs ago!" lol oh the good'ol days

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I was a mistake

odix is offline Member
    im sure most of us were mistakes. haha. they would never tell though.

Foskamink is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by odix
    im sure most of us were mistakes. haha. they would never tell though.
    i was a too, but when ur in a serious relationship, and ur love its like a blessing and comes as like it, hey it happend its ment to be can boost relationship and then our perants married ect.. or it can lead to devoirce and bad stuff

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    my mum and dad were married for a good while before i graced this planet. My mum spat out my sister first, then my brother 2 years later, then, i emerged 2 years after that. They stopped at perfection.

Dad dies when I was 11 (11 years ago nearly), but me and my mum are very close.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    My parents did it the old fashioned way, they were married. Imagine that. /sarcasm
    me too

Thread Information