Thread: swolen armpit

fenceguy is offline Associate Member

swolen armpit

i started a post in the steroid profile, about this problem but since then I have gone to the dr. and it is not gear related. so i needed to rant here.

i have a swollen lymph node the size of a f#@king kiwi in my armpit. Hurts like a muther f#$*er. Doctor looked at it. gave me a serious lecture about all the "medication" I am taking without proper doctor supervision blah blah blah, and then told me it could be swolen from an open infected wound (which I can't find anywhere on my body) and prescribed a serious antibiotic which cost me about 15 bucks a tablet. After that he said, this will either make it better in 7 days or come back to see me and you need to go see a surgeon because its a tumor.

Happy friday to me.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    it is a lympnode, it happens all the time,sometimes brought on by anti perspirent deoderants

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    better then smelly armpits

Logan13 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fenceguy
    i started a post in the steroid profile, about this problem but since then I have gone to the dr. and it is not gear related. so i needed to rant here.

i have a swollen lymph node the size of a f#@king kiwi in my armpit. Hurts like a muther f#$*er. Doctor looked at it. gave me a serious lecture about all the "medication" I am taking without proper doctor supervision blah blah blah, and then told me it could be swolen from an open infected wound (which I can't find anywhere on my body) and prescribed a serious antibiotic which cost me about 15 bucks a tablet. After that he said, this will either make it better in 7 days or come back to see me and you need to go see a surgeon because its a tumor.

Happy friday to me.
    Treat this as serious, stay in contact with the doctor until the problem is solved.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    i get these occasionally, although not quite that large. Mine just go away, and I had them before gear, but whilst going through puberty, so maybe its affected by fluctuating hormones

Thread Information