Thread: Intervention.

stuball is offline Banned

Intervention.

You want to see real life drug abuse, watch this show its on A&E now... If every kid that wanted to do drugs and watched this show im sure they would change their minds... And there is nothing recreational about this show..

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Man, this shit is terrible. It amazes me to see the people on this show.

I feel sorry for their families, and I agree that if kids watched that show they would think again about using drugs.

It's a fvcking epidemic.

Quote Originally Posted by Titleist
    Man, this shit is terrible. It amazes me to see the people on this show.

I feel sorry for their families, and I agree that if kids watched that show they would think again about using drugs.

It's a fvcking epidemic.
    Most of the time its the family that inables the addict.. Are you watchin it ??

Mogamedogz is offline Member
    What are they using? That is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogamedogz
    I dont know if we are allowed to mention the name of the drug but its very strong and alot of teenagers are gettin addicted to it..

Quote Originally Posted by Mogamedogz
    YGPM.

lpicken is offline Associate Member
    Intervention falls in the same catergory as Dog the Bounty Hunter, being that I can't stand it in all its patheticness, yet I can't look away. Something about watching people throw there lives away with drugs is gripping. Most of the people can never truly quit, some do, but most go back to their vices of self-destruction.

chest6 is offline Banned
    wuts it start with?

I think you are allowed to say the name you just arent allowed to praise it and talk about it..could be wrong tho

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    wuts it start with?

I think you are allowed to say the name you just arent allowed to praise it and talk about it..could be wrong tho

Sorry but no reg drug names can be mentioned at all on this board....

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    what was the name of the person they did the show on?

Quote Originally Posted by HORSE
    Thats why i made sure people didnt use any names, but whats funny is alcohol is classified as a drug and just as dangerious as any drug out there, i know it almost killed me and left me homeless,, but i will respect the rules....

Quote Originally Posted by justinandrews7
    what was the name of the person they did the show on?
    There all new now and i turned it on 15 min. in, and they moved it from Sun to Fri.. When the show first came out i was working three days a week, Mon. Tue. Wed. i would get up real early on mon so i missed the show, so i put my mon work on thur, just so i could watch the show,.... Talk about addiction !!!

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I just watched that tonight actually. This guy was shooting up with his friend and his wife will there kids played in the next room, Horrible!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience
    I just watched that tonight actually. This guy was shooting up with his friend and his wife will there kids played in the next room, Horrible!!!!!!!!!
    Ive heard story's in rehab, of people prostituting there children just to get money for drugs, another story i heard from a counsler was he was an addict and his son got killed and when he had to id the body he asked to be alone for a minute and took all the kids money and jewlery, and never made it to the wake or funneral.. then when his father died he did the same thing... SICK SHIT

Information is offline Information
    Quote Originally Posted by HORSE
    Correct
    www.SteroidCleanse.com

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days!

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I saw that show its sick

K.Biz is offline Banned
    they dont only do it on recreational drugs, they had a episode on a girl with bulimea. it was insane. she would binge like 10,000 calories in like 30min then pruge in her room into like cans, and top them, and hide them in her closet, and her family never knew till they opened her closet and there were like 50 cans of puke like sealed in her closet... insane.

Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    they dont only do it on recreational drugs, they had a episode on a girl with bulimea. it was insane. she would binge like 10,000 calories in like 30min then pruge in her room into like cans, and top them, and hide them in her closet, and her family never knew till they opened her closet and there were like 50 cans of puke like sealed in her closet... insane.
    Yeah, i seen that one..

Blog Entries
    dam I wanna see the one with the bulimic girl anyone know where you can see these online?

Quote Originally Posted by Lexed
    dam I wanna see the one with the bulimic girl anyone know where you can see these online?
    I know A&E is always replaying them, and ***ending on you cable company, mine has A&E on demand..

Blog Entries
    ya forgot about A/e demand ill go check if I got it

Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    I know A&E is always replaying them, and ***ending on you cable company, mine has A&E on demand..
    Why does d*e*p get deleted ??

Rye_guy is offline Member
    I so dont like that show. its sad to see what drugs will do to families, I certainly dont need to see that show to get an idea of what its like. I have a kid brother, 20 years old and hes got a problem with Edited. Read the board rules. No discussions on recreational drugs., has since he was 17. my family and myself have put up alot of money to seek his help in recovery, but he keeps getting kicked out or leaves.

I have more of this on my plate than I care to deal with, this show is just a constant reminder that he might not be there one day. its frustrating and upsetting.

Rye_guy is offline Member
    Why does d*e*p get deleted ??
    I know you cant even say half the words you want to say

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    RYE GUY ... in post 23..I would edit out the actual drug names(it will be edited anyway). And...It sounds to me like your kid brother needs an intervention of his own... thats the purpose of the show, to make people see that there is hope & help to be had.

Quote Originally Posted by Rye_guy
    I so dont like that show. its sad to see what drugs will do to families, I certainly dont need to see that show to get an idea of what its like. I have a kid brother, 20 years old and hes got a problem with **** and ******, has since he was 17. my family and myself have put up alot of money to seek his help in recovery, but he keeps getting kicked out or leaves.

I have more of this on my plate than I care to deal with, this show is just a constant reminder that he might not be there one day. its frustrating and upsetting.
    http://www.alanon.org.za/

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Quote Originally Posted by Rye_guy
    I so dont like that show. its sad to see what drugs will do to families, I certainly dont need to see that show to get an idea of what its like. I have a kid brother, 20 years old and hes got a problem with Edited. Read the board rules. No discussions on recreational drugs., has since he was 17. my family and myself have put up alot of money to seek his help in recovery, but he keeps getting kicked out or leaves.

Thats sad, its upsetting sometimes how in all actuality we have little to no control over life sometimes, when it comes to the things that really matter

Mizfit is offline Banned
    intervential, like all reality type tv shows, r staged. so no it is not a 100% accurate. Yes some ppl do have lives like they show case.

i was on a make over show last year.. splicing dicing, and stuff your told to say do not always mirror reality. (I've been told this is the same for all shows that are shown on these networks)

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    intervential, like all reality type tv shows, r staged. so no it is not a 100% accurate. Yes some ppl do have lives like they show case.

i was on a make over show last year.. splicing dicing, and stuff your told to say do not always mirror reality. (I've been told this is the same for all shows that are shown on these networks)
    Maybe not 100% but damn close, i lived it..

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Hmm does the drug start with Edited
    someone find it online yet>?

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Maybe not 100% but damn close, i lived it..
    It's a TV show produced for ratings.. reality.. true reality.. doesn't get viewers...

It takes alot of aspects and exxaggerates to make a point which makes it interesting.. yes addiction is hard and affects ppl and causes alot of trouble.. Crazy stuff.. but not wont evoke interest unless it is sensationalized.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    It's a TV show produced for ratings.. reality.. true reality.. doesn't get viewers...

It takes alot of aspects and exxaggerates to make a point which makes it interesting.. yes addiction is hard and affects ppl and causes alot of trouble.. Crazy stuff.. but not wont evoke interest unless it is sensationalized.

ooohhh la la.....9000 posts, almost, congrats!!!

If someone followed me around when i was active, it would put that show to shame, they basically show the drug use, how they get money, and how it effects the family, and if they stay clean after rehab, they couldnt air 3/4 off my life and what i did.. I think its pretty accurate, with the daily life off drug addiction in middle class familys..( not that addiction discriminates ) These are not drug addictid homeless people, or street people, when i went into withdrawl i would have beat and hurt anyone to get a 2.30 cent pint of vodka.. By no means am i proud of what i did, or am i tryin to glorify it... And if that program even edited save some lives its worth it...

nbkandrew13 is offline Member
    If someone followed me around when i was active, it would put that show to shame, they basically show the drug use, how they get money, and how it effects the family, and if they stay clean after rehab, they couldnt air 3/4 off my life and what i did.. I think its pretty accurate, with the daily life off drug addiction in middle class familys..( not that addiction discriminates ) These are not drug addictid homeless people, or street people, when i went into withdrawl i would have beat and hurt anyone to get a 2.30 cent pint of vodka.. By no means am i proud of what i did, or am i tryin to glorify it... And if that program even edited save some lives its worth it...
    i agree i think the show is tame compared to how addicted and sick i was, been sober 4 years and i dont go to aa meetings anymore but i watch that show constantly mainly because your mind messes with you you get euphoric recall you remember the girls the cash the clubs, but unless you slow down you forget the day you came home to your house in a gated community and after warning you 10,000 times your wife took everything and left when i watch that show it reminds me of the pain which is the memory i need to stay sober

Quote Originally Posted by nbkandrew13
    i agree i think the show is tame compared to how addicted and sick i was, been sober 4 years and i dont go to aa meetings anymore but i watch that show constantly mainly because your mind messes with you you get euphoric recall you remember the girls the cash the clubs, but unless you slow down you forget the day you came home to your house in a gated community and after warning you 10,000 times your wife took everything and left when i watch that show it reminds me of the pain which is the memory i need to stay sober
    Yeah ya gotta keep it green, i dont go to AA much any more, but when i do go i go to beginers meetings, just to show me where i was, and it sucks cause i always see the same people coming back, but at least they are in the right place.. Did you ever in your wildest dreams think you would have 4 years sober ?? June 1st i'll have 5 years.. Keep it up bro.. And see you just had a little meeting right now !! It only takes two of us ..

nbkandrew13 is offline Member
    never . every days a gift

Thread Information