MakinItHappen is offline Junior Member

O/T- Rant about our way of life

Ok guys, just a little info so you can better understand were I am coming from...I am 21 just finished my first Test E cycle and I am week 3 into PCT with Nolva and Clomid. To say the very least, I am obssessed with how my body looks and the bodybuilding lifestyle. I absolutley love it and love to change my body. However the problem comes into play when I feel (which is pretty much every moment of everyday) that my body is not good enough/not where I want it to be. Dont get me wrong I am in good shape, its just that I am never big enough or lean enough(which I think is common for those of us that are in this lifestyle). When I get down and ***ressed about how I look it tends to affect every aspect of my life and take it down with it. I sometimes think maybe I should just stay on cycle all year round, so I can get that much closer to "my dream look". I understand that it is not good to be on all year round unless you want to be a "lifer" (as TheJuicedChase likes to call it but the feeling of being on and the way it makes my body look makes my life so much more enjoyable. I know I must sound like a complaining little bitch but that is not the case, I am just wanting something that has been escaping me for so long. Anyone's opinions, comments, suggestions, and own stories are welcome! Thanks guys in advance!!

Wizeguy is offline Associate Member
    Man, I feel the same way. I'm in good shape too but I'm not ever happy with how I look. I always thought that I should be much bigger that what I am at this stage of the game (training 18 years, AAS 12 years ago and now just finshed my 2nd cycle as of lately). Its always a chase and challenge. As a matter of fact, I just went throught one of those ***ression cycles, I was so discourage and upset about my gains and how slow I'm progressing. I decide to take a week off, go off the diet, relax, and just think about other things. Its been 4 days now and I'm I feel better and ready to go back at it. I always hate being off cycle but if you want to stay healthy than you know what to do.

Thanks man, I hear ya! This is my second day of being off my diet and I hate it. It felt good in the begining because I have been eating everything and aything I wanted but now I just want to go back to my routine diet because I feel so bad about myself. I guess I will get back on the horse tomorrow and go after what I want. I know I cant be on all the time because of my health but I wish I could. Any more opinions are welcomed!

Decoder is offline Banned
    yeah i think about the same stuff with another added Twist, eat right, exercise, DIE ANYWAY. All this work is for nothing all my muscles will rot away when im dead. Thats the most ***ressing part. Sometimes I take breaks for 2-3 days when im catching my self wanting to leave the gym early with no Motivation, 8 years of straight lifting. Its been a long time since ive had a good cycle. Which i Will finally start Next week.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ya that muscle dysmorphia is a bitch.

jackman22 is offline Associate Member
    Were all in the same boat bro, nothing is ever enough. Even when i got to 210 at 8% b/f wich was my dream to look like that i still wasnt happy. Were all with ya on this hehe

BTW I did the 300 work out today, It made me feel sick the whole time but i knocked it out in 30 mins.
    25 pull ups
    50 dead lifts 135lbs
    50 push ups
    50 floor sweeps with 135lbs
    50 24 inch jumps on to a bench
    50 clean shoulder presss 25 each shoulder 35lb dumbell
    25 pull ups

NO Resting at all 7 exercises 300 reps.
    Last edited by Decoder; 04-21-2007 at 06:55 PM.

Wow we are all on the same boat I see. I hear on the do everything right and die anyway thing. I understand that part, its just for the time I am here on earth, I want to best body around (I know that will never happen but I still can dream ). BTW that was one sick workout with the 300. I never heard of that before, maybe I should try it. Do you think you could use that as a three time a week total bosy workout and see results if you continue with it or do you think it is just a "fad routine"? Once again, thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by MakinItHappen
    Wow we are all on the same boat I see. I hear on the do everything right and die anyway thing. I understand that part, its just for the time I am here on earth, I want to best body around (I know that will never happen but I still can dream ). BTW that was one sick workout with the 300. I never heard of that before, maybe I should try it. Do you think you could use that as a three time a week total bosy workout and see results if you continue with it or do you think it is just a "fad routine"? Once again, thanks guys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggiYjRelWgc here is a video explaining it, I thougth it looked pretty easy, but it was very hard, especially trying your best not to rest and knock it out, i had to take breathers from my experince today doing it, i can see how it would get your upper body cut, But it was lacking in legs, and i Dont think the floor sweeps did much for my abs it make my hip flexors ache. All in all its very hard it will make your heart pound so hard you will feel a little sick while doing it, i would rather do that work out than run on a tread mill for 30 mins.

I would do it once a week. You wont get big doing the 300 work out. Those guys arent that big in the movie there more like 175lbs to 180 completely ripped.

Thanks Man!

IM sure if your on gear it wont be as hard.

Thanks Man!
    let me know how it goes!

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Ok guys, just a little info so you can better understand were I am coming from...I am 21 just finished my first Test E cycle and I am week 3 into PCT with Nolva and Clomid. To say the very least, I am obssessed with how my body looks and the bodybuilding lifestyle. I absolutley love it and love to change my body. However the problem comes into play when I feel (which is pretty much every moment of everyday) that my body is not good enough/not where I want it to be. Dont get me wrong I am in good shape, its just that I am never big enough or lean enough(which I think is common for those of us that are in this lifestyle). When I get down and ***ressed about how I look it tends to affect every aspect of my life and take it down with it. I sometimes think maybe I should just stay on cycle all year round, so I can get that much closer to "my dream look". I understand that it is not good to be on all year round unless you want to be a "lifer" (as TheJuicedChase likes to call it but the feeling of being on and the way it makes my body look makes my life so much more enjoyable. I know I must sound like a complaining little bitch but that is not the case, I am just wanting something that has been escaping me for so long. Anyone's opinions, comments, suggestions, and own stories are welcome! Thanks guys in advance!!

hey man, if ya dont mind me askin, i just turned 21 myself and have been thinkin about my first...about a year away...how much did you gain and at what dose?

xpijeonx is offline Associate Member
    There are goin to be alot of people on board with you on this issue. I may be one but I have about 20 more lbs to add to find out.

Two things that kinda jumped out at me were;

You are 3 weeks into PCT. What are you taking for PCT? Some of those items can make people emotional freaks during PCT. Did you feel like this while you were on cycle or did you feel like king sh*t on cycle?

Also at 21 you are barely growing roots for the body "that has been escaping you for so long"(especially ***endant on how long you have been seriously training). Sure there are some genetic freaks out there who have amazing bodies at 18-21 whatever. However there seem to be much more older bros who have been working long and hard on their goals and are acheiving them.

Keep your head up, keep pushing forward. Sometimes a little time off is not time backwards if thats what it takes to clear your head and come back more mentally hearty. If you really need an excuse, you should take some time to let your CNS recover.

numbat is offline Member
    I find it ***ressing at times to keep the diet mindset...Sometimes its like my body just says no more food er lose the will to eat..O well , i just force feed..

lpicken is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to narcissism!

Thread Information