msu16366 is offline Member

Myspace : Is there a way to mark messages as unread

I want to know if there is a way to mark a message unread after reading a message on myspace.

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    I've been on MySpace since day 1...no.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    so you hacked your girls account and read a message huh?? do yourself a favor....delete the message and empty the trash and never do this again.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    myspace sucks horse cock for a living and loves it! This is my professional opinion.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    so you hacked your girls account and read a message huh?? do yourself a favor....delete the message and empty the trash and never do this again.
    You hit the nail right on the head with that one.

lol so true. I was trusting enough to give my gf my password, 2 months after,... we are no longer together and myspace.com has become my stalking grounds.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Myspace was made for people who want to get caught.

yeh its somewhat a semi open diary about wtf your doing everyday...

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Yes very simple.

First figure out how to bipass the real world and drop into a portle that will take you directly to the movie world.
    Put in the dvd back to the future. Walk into the portle. Talk to doc and find out how to build a time machine.

Than leave the movie world and come back to reality. Build a time machine and travel back to the minute before you read the message and tell your past self not to read it. Than travel back to present time, drop back into the portle, thank doc, come back to the real world, and everything will be fixed.

=]

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    Yes very simple.

First figure out how to bipass the real world and drop into a portle that will take you directly to the movie world.
    Put in the dvd back to the future. Walk into the portle. Talk to doc and find out how to build a time machine.

Than leave the movie world and come back to reality. Build a time machine and travel back to the minute before you read the message and tell your past self not to read it. Than travel back to present time, drop back into the portle, thank doc, come back to the real world, and everything will be fixed.

=]
    Or you can just do what I did and wait until she reads them and the arent marked unread......... Little bit easier that way.

/\ /\ LMAO!. Maybe a *tiny bit easier lol.

But in all seriousness, thats prob one of the shadiest questions ive heard in a while.
    You gotta commend hte guy for not posting a 2 page rant about why he thinks his girls cheating (even though I could be wrong and he really may want to know because hes just curious and NOT reading other peoples mail.. BULLSHIT *cough cough)

Comeone msu!! What did the girl do? Dont leave us hanging brotha!!! =]

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    /\ /\ LMAO!. Maybe a *tiny bit easier lol.

But in all seriousness, thats prob one of the shadiest questions ive heard in a while.
    You gotta commend hte guy for not posting a 2 page rant about why he thinks his girls cheating (even though I could be wrong and he really may want to know because hes just curious and NOT reading other peoples mail.. BULLSHIT *cough cough)

Comeone msu!! What did the girl do? Dont leave us hanging brotha!!! =]
    look back about a week ago. He had a melt down on here. Trying to break into her black berry and for 1 of us to call some guy to find out whats going on because the guy wont return his phone calls

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    if your going through this much hasle to keep tabs on your girland check up on her, just leave man...it is causing you way to much anger and pain when you cant trust her at all....if you cant trust her on myspace then you need to find someone you can.... good luck...

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    if your going through this much hasle to keep tabs on your girland check up on her, just leave man...it is causing you way to much anger and pain when you cant trust her at all....if you cant trust her on myspace then you need to find someone you can.... good luck...

I agree!

But most people like playing some BS kiddie games.

To each their own.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    I agree!

But most people like playing some BS kiddie games.

To each their own.
    So you are saying to masturbate? Consider it done, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    look back about a week ago. He had a melt down on here. Trying to break into her black berry and for 1 of us to call some guy to find out whats going on because the guy wont return his phone calls
    wtf.. I mean seriously if your going to demean yourself to that extent just flat out drop the bitch in the first place.
    People really dont make sense sometimes..

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Yes very simple.

=]
    He cant come in contact with himself, or it could disrupt the space time continuum, hes is doomed for all eternity...

Thread Information