Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    dam super great progress

Superhuman is offline Banned
    thanks! Sorry didn't mean to hijack thread but I just don't see this guy's transformation as particularly impressive... and if it is then what would you call mine??

boDAWG is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    haha I knew I should've covered that up... yeah i did

hahahaha tight, i went to legacy high school in broomfield, and went to CU boulder for a year

boDAWG is offline Member

boDAWG is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    look @ MY progress for the last 4 years.... what this guy did is great, but not by any means impressive. lol

but your progress took almost 6 years bud, not talkin shit, its very impreessive but your comparing apples to oranges here

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by boDAWG
    but your progress took almost 6 years bud, not talkin shit, its very impreessive but your comparing apples to oranges here
    05/03 to 05/07 is 4 years. 100 pounds.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    damn thats crazy...how the **** did you manage to put on that much weight in a year?

great transformation,but i still think perfect beasts fat to thin to competing bodybuilder is one of the very best transformations iv seen

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Disagree 100%. The guy that this thread is started around looks like he gained a what anyone could do eating a simple 3 meal-a-day diet, with average training knowledge. Superhuman gained over 100lbs in four years. Look at the photos and dates again.

Quote Originally Posted by italianplyboy09
    damn thats crazy...how the **** did you manage to put on that much weight in a year?
    Carlos was talking about Superhuman's gains in a 4 year period.

boDAWG is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E

i just realized that, damn good job man, ummmm do you ever look back to '01 when you were likke 135lbs and go like "hahahahahahahaha"?

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    different goals, GENETICS, training and nutrition methodologies, the use of performance enhancing drugs versus doing it all natural... are all factors in how much progress one is going to make over time. not everybody is going to make the same amount of progress in a 4 year period.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    My 4 year progress........ not nearly as much lbs gain as superhuman but I am an extreme ectomorph with a very bad predisposition for weight gain.

Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    My 4 year progress........ not nearly as much lbs gain as superhuman but I am an extreme ectomorph with a very bad predisposition for weight gain.

wow that's a big difference! MUCH thicker... how much have you gained? I had a lot of trouble gaining weight, too since I am an ectomorph. I had to get fat first, then cut down, then gain, and cut down again.

Quote Originally Posted by ronan the barbarian
    great transformation,but i still think perfect beasts fat to thin to competing bodybuilder is one of the very best transformations iv seen
    I know, I wasn't trying to knock anyone on here's improvements... just making a point that the person who the thread is about didn't really impress me! Beast's progress was amazing, as well as many others on AR. I used myself as an example because I had already made a compilation of pictures through the years

i just realized that, damn good job man, ummmm do you ever look back to '01 when you were likke 135lbs and go like "hahahahahahahaha"?
    yes, and the funny/sad thing is when I was 135lbs I wasn't even ripped. I had probably 14% bodyfat+ while standing 6'2" 135lbs... my diet consisted of twinkies and swiss cake rolls while I sat on my ass and played Starcraft all day long LOL. Looking back at pictures gives me motivation, and it reminds me that if I slack off I could look like that again.

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member

Real...AND fake!

These photos are from a time-lapse series the guy did over the course of a year. I saw it posted on UTube. Guy photographed himself in the exact same pose, up against the same wall, every day for a year. Over the course of that year he DID get somewhat leaner and more muscular.

Unless he continued to do the same thing for ANOTHER three years, I'd say that the serious gains towards the end of the series are all computer morphs. At some point he decided to wear the exact same pair of black underwear every day??

There was some gay whack-off site I check out now and again that had this "transformation" posted and some guys were completely into it. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the members there created the morphs in this series to make it seem more impressive.

Just my 2 cents.

-BigLittleTim

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    some pics. Time frame of 5 years. Notice I also had a sex change and turned into britney spears during that time...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Check out this guy's "body building" progress-kazhuggy.jpg   Check out this guy's "body building" progress-me-005.jpg   Check out this guy's "body building" progress-me.jpg   Check out this guy's "body building" progress-pants-006.jpg   Check out this guy's "body building" progress-img_1453.jpg  

Foskamink is offline Banned
    the new tats r sick beast

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont know why anyone is tearin down on this guy..you can only get as big as you genetics allow, and doing multiple cycles isint really compairible for what a guy did naturally...i already think his progress is more impressive, because he stuck it out and resisted the temptation to enhance his gains..besides this guy is bigger than most of the guys on here who are sauced to the gills. from what he was, to what he is now, i think thats ****in very impressive!

Foskamink is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thetank
    i dont know why anyone is tearin down on this guy..you can only get as big as you genetics allow, and doing multiple cycles isint really compairible for what a guy did naturally...i already think his progress is more impressive, because he stuck it out and resisted the temptation to enhance his gains..besides this guy is bigger than most of the guys on here who are sauced to the gills. from what he was, to what he is now, i think thats ****in very impressive!
    yep gotta give respect when due

its real, and the guys taking his time, at least hes getting it right! his names john stone, he owns another forum, think swolecat trains him as well

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information