Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: high fashion

Foskamink is offline Banned

high fashion

is any one else into high fashion, brands like, gucci, louis vuitton, dolce and gabana, armani, versace, zilli, cavalli, hugo boss, ralph lauren, diesel,

the last 3 arnt really high fashion.. but if you buy the right design can get quite expensive..

any one else love fashion and cloths.. just a question, on who has interest in things like this.. and before people start to flame these brands need to get facts.

BladesOfBlood is offline Associate Member
    Those brands are all very nice --- but --- for myself, after paying for my gear, supplements, food, tanning, and a gym membership I can swing something from Old Navy at best!

they are expensive but with some of the higher brands, you receive a lifetime warenty.. mostly louis vuitton.. i had one belt for 3 years.. then the stitching went to shit and it started to fall apart.. you can take it to any store in the world. and they will fix it if its a small problem, or replace it with the newest model absolutely free.. so there are perks that many people dont know.

I dont fit the cloths but I do have a couple pair of gucci and prada shoes.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    is any one else into high fashion, brands like, gucci, louis vuitton, dolce and gabana, armani, versace, zilli, cavalli, hugo boss, ralph lauren, diesel,

the last 3 arnt really high fashion.. but if you buy the right design can get quite expensive..

any one else love fashion and cloths.. just a question, on who has interest in things like this.. and before people start to flame these brands need to get facts.
    Nothing they make fits me. I spent 4 1/2 hours on Sunday shopping for jeans. I tried on about 30 pair and could not find any that fit right. My waist is 32" but my qauds barely fit in 36" or higher waist pants.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

haha carlos thats a shame..

i think dolce & gabbana make the best jeans, especially if you like some fades and different toned jeans and or rips..

and as for shoes, gucci make very nice brown and white shoes, i dont own any prada.. i went for dolce & gabbana for daytime wear instead..

thought it was somthing to bring up, cause 500 for a pair of shoes that will last atleast 12 months minimum i dont think is expensive at all.. my first louis vuitton shoes lasted over 2 years before the toes started to crack on the leather.. still great condition, then my bull terrier got a hold of them

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    i love going to vegas just to shop my wife loves louis v, me versace.

Quote Originally Posted by dupa95
    i love going to vegas just to shop my wife loves louis v, me versace.
    that must be tones of fun, louis vuitton, i think is the best for belts, wallets, organises, all that kind of stuff, small bags even for men, i have some shoes and cloths, but really not that impressive compared to the rest of the market.. i think versace are best mainly for jeans and a few other bits and peices.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    big bump my louis vuitton wallet is great.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Nothing they make fits me. I spent 4 1/2 hours on Sunday shopping for jeans. I tried on about 30 pair and could not find any that fit right. My waist is 32" but my qauds barely fit in 36" or higher waist pants.
    lol same here carlos

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Yea I'm into clothes but sorry fosk loui v is for woman. I dont know any girl who thinks a guy should own anything Loui
    Last edited by gixxerboy1; 05-30-2007 at 07:49 PM.

TR'05 is offline Member
    generally, nudie jeans are the only jeans I wear.

Carlos, one day I hope to have the same problem as you, bro.
    Last edited by TR'05; 05-30-2007 at 07:39 PM.

Target is where I shop they're nothing but high fashion here in America.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    i buy every article of clothing i have off ebay. and its pretty much all hoodies beaters jeans and jogs. i dont own a single shirt with a collar on it right now..and probably ahve about 30 hoodies. im into comfort when it comes to clothes, not paying 200 dollars for a paper thin shirt that some goof put his name on...but i understand why people by that shit. if its you then its you, its just not me.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    I no longer can fit in most of the makes. Except for pants, I have Helmut Lang jeans that are amazing but no longer can fit in. Gianfranco Ferre, Gucci, Versace nothing fits. Hugo Boss, Armani, Ermenegildo Zegna, Lacoste somethings can still fit. Prada shoes still fit. I just bought a white J,Lindenberg polo and it fits.

i forgot to mention prada, i have a few pairs of sunglasses make the best in my opinion, lacoste i dont like, its for trashy people here.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Yea I'm into clothes but sorry fosk loui v is for woman. I dont know any girl who thinks a guy should own anything Loui
    what brand thats know for high class, wallets, belts, bags, and so on would you say is manly? please dont say gucci, cause thats for little girls with bubble gum..
    unless you want to get into more suttle designers then there no compition

TR'05 is offline Member
    wallets & bags, I would choose Hartmann over LV anyday of the week.

CLASSIC American craftsmanship....never trendy.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i dont fit in any of that crap...its for skinny legged punks and wanna be's...its meant for girls and skinny guys... sorry man but that shit is over rated and no guy should wear louis v shit....EVER.....

Jiesel is offline Associate Member
    thats funny you said that, a couple weeks ago I met a guy at a friends poker tourney who was a powerlifter and he said his waist was a 36" but he had to wear 40-42's with a belt because his legs wouldnt fit in the 36" pants.

I believed him but thats crazy, must be a big problem for alot of the long time lifters....

Ultraviolet is offline New Member
    Armani t shits love em, prada or gucci shoes, g star jeans , that does me fine the od versaci t shirts

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    I wear Volcom usually, and other similar brands, Billabong, etc...

K.Biz is offline Banned
    I rock the J-crew style. i like the more mature look i guess. and my arms bust out of those shirts

and girls compliment me all the time on my choice of clothing. so I guess im doing somthing right

g star raw make some nice shirts and sweaters..

how is it for wannabes? wanting good quality meterial and a life time warenty for a small price stupid?

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    I have a bunch of high fashion items but they don't fit anymore. It's all from a few years ago when I could fit into it. Maybe after I cut down a lot I can salvage a few items but most will be in the closet for a long time to come. Now, I just stick to whatever I can find for a decent price. Usually just polo and ralph lauren stuff now.

Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    what brand thats know for high class, wallets, belts, bags, and so on would you say is manly? please dont say gucci, cause thats for little girls with bubble gum..
    unless you want to get into more suttle designers then there no compition
    I have cavalli belts and such

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Prada, Louie Ferrigno, etc...

Maybe when I get older and have more money... Most everything I own is Ralph Lauren. I'm also a big sneaker buff. My money goes towards polos, food, supps & gear. Whatever's leftover I usually spend on women.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    I have cavalli belts and such
    i only own cavalli underwear, no real store for it in geneva.. some classy stuff.. seen a few nice belts..

powerlifter, your just jealous.. any one get that feeling?

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    I know what you mean, last year I had to buy a new suit. I'm a 44 extra long jacket, unfortunately the pants that came with the suit have a 38 inch waist, mine at the time was around a 33". By the time I had the pants re-cut, I had one big pocket in the back. I hate buying clothes.

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    Get this, when I was in jr high/high school i used to wear FUBU, Mecca, Phat Farm, like all the hip hop gear, (of course im white/and grew up in a farm town so deff a wannabe gansta) Then I grew up and started to wear normal stuff for my age/race, Now that ive been lifting like the only crap that fits thats comfortable is stuff made by like Sean Jean, Ecko, all the wannabe stuff

WTF!

well maybe its just you guys citys... like i go to my local stores and because most of the guys r rich and feed ot death, they are fat.. so its hard for me to find shirts small enough and with the sides slim cut.... but i asure that most of you guys these brands all make stuff big enough, just gotta find right place i guess.

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    ^^ Have you ever been to armani exchange?? even 12 year old asians cant find the right sizes

armani exchange is kids.. what u expect.. go to emporio armani or even giorgio

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pwerfll1
    jealous of u fosk give me a break bro i get more tail in 1 day then u get all year besides ur boyfriend doesn't look like a marathon man. but i guess when u weigh by the looks of things 165lb anything will fit u.
    Again

Your on a roll powerlifter haha. fosk your asking for it. lol

i dont even have to comment on shit like this, like i said when you got somthing decent to say come back at me.. OHHH i get more girls then you.. true or not, i get girls that shine not any old trash

Armani exchange isn't kids. i have a lot of shorts from there

all the AX stores i been in were for young teens.. the design is a little too asian for my tastes.. i have a few peices and they all seam to have a asia style logo or somthing on them.. and i got it all in europe

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    i dont have any of that named stuff. and i eat off brand food. but i am not jealous are hold anything agaisnt people that do....but really when i see a pretty boy wearing clothes like that....i think they are pretty boys....

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Quote Originally Posted by wascaptain5214
    i dont have any of that named stuff. and i eat off brand food. but i am not jealous are hold anything agaisnt people that do....but really when i see a pretty boy wearing clothes like that....i think they are pretty boys....

I wear jeans or cargo pants with t-shirts or polo shirts and boots of some type (Red Wing loggers or Danners are my preference). It's confidence and physique that makes the man, not the clothes. If you worry too much about clothes, then you're the male equivalent of Paris Hilton.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i agree it is not the clothes that make the man, but you put the same guy in different clothes it make shim even more confident when he knows he looks and feels good...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information