ACpower is offline Member

I think I just got blue balls

I think I just got blue balls from the final sopranos episode anyone watch it, I for sure thought tony was gonna go to jail. Well at least it leaves room for them to make a movie thats a plus.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ACpower
    I think I just got blue balls from the final sopranos episode anyone watch it, I for sure thought tony was gonna go to jail. Well at least it leaves room for them to make a movie thats a plus.
    I will never watch anything ever related to that show again. If they do release a movie (which i heard might happen) i am going to download it and give it to everyone i know, FOR FREE !!!

....yes, im bitter.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i feel like im the only person on the planet that never got into this show, and im italian too lol

juicejunkie2 is offline Associate Member
    I'm definitely sad! I found it to be a shitty ending at first but thinking back I guess it's appropriate cause with that life style we'll always be guessing that guy is about to get clipped. Didn't know anything about any movie talks ... now I'm excited.

I need a life!!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    They had a huge party last night at the bada bing.

Its kinda what i expected. The last 2 seasons went down hill.

sorel_C is offline Member
    It leaves room for the movie, which is comming out,,, either way i still threw my remote once i saw those credits come up

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve
    i feel like im the only person on the planet that never got into this show, and im italian too lol
    Im with you on that one bro. i have seen like 2 episodes. and Im Also italian .

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I was so pissed when the credits came up. WHat a BS fvckn ending,FVCKN MOTHER FVCKER. that ending arg

ACpower is offline Member
    If they do come through with a movie that would be awesome. when the screen went black i thought the cable went out then the credits came i about shit myself

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i thought something went wrong with my TV when the screen just went black...at first I was pissed, now I think it was kinda clever and leaves room for a movie to possibly tie up all the loose ends. There was no way they were tieing up everything in the last episode.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    na movie would be to much

timtim is offline Member
    the writer and director david chase has said dozens of times that he writes in the real world mentality. we all meet people and have friends and then never see them again. true? yes, because life is always in motion. nothing in the universe states that everything has to be tied up nice and clean and end "appropriately". the ending was to point out that life will continue as it always has. remember the episode that ended at artie buco's restrauant with the big rain storm and the power out and all. he toasted that season finale with remember the good times, etc. that lesson was brought back to close the series.

this was the same thing. they just weathered a small war between families. business was resolved. new captains take over. business changes and adapts. they said that one dude was flipping states evidence. how many times did shit like that happen during the show, they were always looking over their shoulders. the last scene was shot through tony's eyes for a reason. to show you how he lives. is the next person walking through the door or to the bathroom the guy who is going to kill him or his family? life as the head of north jersey's mob family. and it continues.....

also, david chase said the # 1 question he is always asked is what happened to the russian in the woods. he is amazed that people are stuck on that because his writing doesnt follow that formula of finishing off character lines to completion because in life very few people get ravaged by karma and alot of times bad things dont happen to those who deserve them. life is a long process if youre lucky and the show reiterated that perfectly. the show ended but the story still plays on type of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by timtim
    the writer and director david chase has said dozens of times that he writes in the real world mentality. we all meet people and have friends and then never see them again. true? yes, because life is always in motion. nothing in the universe states that everything has to be tied up nice and clean and end "appropriately". the ending was to point out that life will continue as it always has. remember the episode that ended at artie buco's restrauant with the big rain storm and the power out and all. he toasted that season finale with remember the good times, etc. that lesson was brought back to close the series.

this was the same thing. they just weathered a small war between families. business was resolved. new captains take over. business changes and adapts. they said that one dude was flipping states evidence. how many times did shit like that happen during the show, they were always looking over their shoulders. the last scene was shot through tony's eyes for a reason. to show you how he lives. is the next person walking through the door or to the bathroom the guy who is going to kill him or his family? life as the head of north jersey's mob family. and it continues.....

also, david chase said the # 1 question he is always asked is what happened to the russian in the woods. he is amazed that people are stuck on that because his writing doesnt follow that formula of finishing off character lines to completion because in life very few people get ravaged by karma and alot of times bad things dont happen to those who deserve them. life is a long process if youre lucky and the show reiterated that perfectly. the show ended but the story still plays on type of thing.
    Well put, sh*t man, if i didt know any better i'd say u were the director explaning why the seriers ended the way it did

timtim is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboy-chris
    Well put, sh*t man, if i didt know any better i'd say u were the director explaning why the seriers ended the way it did
    nah, i just follow the director alot. makes alot of the confusing episodes easier to understand if you listen to the director explain his motives.

if you watch the last scene over again there are alot of representative characters in that room. the black guys represented the 2 hit men who tried to get him in season 1, then there was a brother of a made guy who was killed by tony's crew. there was alot going on in that last scene. especially the song playing, "dont stop believing". there were other people in the scene who had roles if you remember them, unfortunately i cant.

Nicly put timtim,... i cant wait for the movie to hit thearters

Thread Information