Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Everyone has Aids! Aids, Aids, Aids!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    John Travolta from Pulp Fiction talking about a car he had that had been vandalized:
    "...it would have been worth it happening if I could have caught the guys that did it"

skr0w is offline Associate Member
    "I love ****, LOVE IT, but not as much as i love *****." -Thurgood Jenkins -Half baked

"Congratulatons David you are still alive, most people are so ungreatful to be alive, but you are not." -Jigsaw -Saw

Musicman is offline Associate Member
    "and you will know! that i am the LORD! when i lay my vengence upon thee" samuel l jackson, pulp fiction

Hello Paul, you are perfectly healthy, sane middle class male. Yet last month you ran a straight razor across your wrist. Did you cut yourself because you truely wanted to die, or did you just want some attention? Tonight you'll show me. The irony is that if you want to die, you just have to stay where you are. But if you want to live you'll have to cut yourself again. Find the path through the razor wire to the door, but hurry at 3 o clock that door will lock. And then this room becomes your tomb. How much blood will you shed to stay alive Paul?

-Jigsaw -SAW

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Glengarry Glenross - Awesome film, especially if you're in sales yourself.

"PUT THE COFFEE DOWN!"
    A
    B
    C

"Hello, Jeff. I made this tape as an insurance policy, if you will. And if you're listening to it, then it's time to collect. I was your final test, of forgiveness and if you're listening to this then you've failed. Now you must pay the price. The price for living with nothing but vengence. Now I will give you something to live for. I told you, that you could kill me Jeff... But I didn't tell you why. The answer is simple. I am the person responsible for the loss of your child. I am the only person who knows... where your DAUGHTER is. She only has a limited supply of air, Jeff... and if you want to get her back, you'll have to play a game. " -jigsaw -SAW

"I came here tonight, and I didnt know what to expect. I seen a lot of people hatin' me and I didnt know how to feel about that so I guess I didnt like you much none either. During this fight, I seen a lot of changin'. The way you felt about me, and the way I felt about you. In here there were two guys killin' each other, but I guess thats better than 20 million. What I'm tryin to say is: that if I can change, and you can change, EVERYBODY CAN CHANGE! I just want to say one thing to my kid who should be home sleepin'-Merry Christmas kid, I love you!" -Rocky balboa -Rocky IV

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    A
    B
    C
    LOL

"First prize is a cadillac,
    second prize is a set of steak knives,
    third prize is you're fired!"

That scene just like my first area sales meetings, I kid you not, my manager was real old school fire & brimstone style, if you had a blank week he'd call you a useless cunt in front of everyone - good times....

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    "This is where we fight. This is where they die." -300

LOL

"First prize is a cadillac,
    second prize is a set of steak knives,
    third prize is you're fired!"

That scene just like my first area sales meetings, I kid you not, my manager was real old school fire & brimstone style, if you had a blank week he'd call you a useless cunt in front of everyone - good times....

That's awsome!...well maybe not if you're the useless ****, but still...

I like Boiler Room too. Not a great movie, but it has a nice modern-day touch for my industry.

"Anybody who tells you that money is the root of all evil, DOESN'T ****ING HAVE ANY!"

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    That's awsome!...well maybe not if you're the useless ****, but still...
    LOL - Not being cocky but it was rarely me, it was usually an older salesman called Jon who would always draw the fire away from the rest of us!

I remember one day when our manager, Tony, was berating the team in general for not having sold enough when we had a 30% + 10% sale running...

Tony: I can't believe how few sales you've all made when we've got a MASSIVE 40% off, you're not salesmen all you are is order takers!

Jon: Err actually Tony its 30% + 10% which results in a net discount of 37%

*Tony goes bright red, the rest of us cringe*

Tony: Jon have you actually sold ANYTHING this week?

Jon: Er, no.

Tony: Then shut the fuck up you useless little prick!

OK, hijack over - sorry!

juiceball44 is offline Associate Member
    Borat: What's up with it, Vanilla face? Me and my homie Azamat just parked our slab outside. We're looking for somewhere to post up our Black asses for the night. So, uh, bang bang, skid skid, nigga. Just a couple of pimps, no hos.

LOL - Not being cocky but it was rarely me, it was usually an older salesman called Jon who would always draw the fire away from the rest of us!

I remember one day when our manager, Tony, was berating the team in general for not having sold enough when we had a 30% + 10% sale running...

Tony: I can't believe how few sales you've all made when we've got a MASSIVE 40% off, you're not salesmen all you are is order takers!

Jon: Err actually Tony its 30% + 10% which results in a net discount of 37%

*Tony goes bright red, the rest of us cringe*

Tony: Jon have you actually sold ANYTHING this week?

Jon: Er, no.

Tony: Then shut the fuck up you useless little prick!

OK, hijack over - sorry!
    HAHA

one day,one day some of the kids from the neighbourhood carried my mothers groceries all the way home.you know why?

it was out of respect!!!!!!

thats from my favourite film of all time,well apart from road to perdition (irish gangsters,gotta prefer that havnt i.lol)

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    THATS IT i cant take it anymore i gotta put in some Quote from the greatest super hero of all time
    "THE TICK!"

Interviewer: Well, can you... blow up the world?
    Tick: Egad. I hope not. That's where I keep all my stuff.
    -------
    Tick's Brain: Tick, this is your mind speaking.
    Tick: Oh. Hello.
    Tick's Brain: Sorry I haven't been around much lately but I'm easily distracted by shiny objects.
    -------
    Tick: It's your turn now, Thorace-bog.
    Thrakkorzog: It's Thrakkorzog. Thrakkorzog. With a K.
    Tick: We're only serving humble pie, Whatchamazog.
    Thrakkorzog: For the last time, it's...
    Tick: Thorax-and-a-bog. Four-yacks-and-a-dog.
    Thrakkorzog: No.
    Tick: Ah, laxative-log.
    Thrakkorzog: No, no, no.
    Tick: Sapsucker-frog.
    Thrakkorzog: Thrakkorzog.
    Tick: Susan?
    Thrakkorzog: Now you're doing it on purpose. How juvenile.
    ---------
    Tick: Yeah, I agree, falling in love with a supervillain is trouble with a capital troub.
    ---------
    Tick: Villains always have antidotes. They're funny that way.
    ---------
    Tick: I don't know the meaning of the word "surrender". I mean, I know it, I'm not dumb... just not in this context.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    I'm could blow-Travolta
    Oh, Oh, you ready to blow-Jackson
    Yeah, Im ready to blow-Travolta
    Well I'm a mushroom cloud laying mother fuker, mother fuker-Jackson

Pulp Fiction

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    "I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is."

"I think it's much more complex than that. To know what happened to killer, you have to know who killer the dog was man. Now killer was born to a three-legged-bitch mother and he was always ashamed of this. Then he got adopted by this man, Tito Libowitz. He was a part time gun smuggler and rotwieler dog fight promoter and he trained Killer and Killer was good. He was damn good. Then he pit agianst the fight of his life...his brother, Nibbles. And Killer said no way man, I can't fight nibbles, he's my brother. But they made them fight anyway and Killer killed Nibbles. Then he said, that's it man and called all his fights and started smoking and one day he just went bazurk and collapsed and his heart no longer beat. Wow." -Half Baked

"If you hit a man, in time his wounds will heal. If you steal from a man, you can replace what you've stolen. But always cross in the green, never in between. Because the honorable Elijah Muhammed Ali floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee. And always remember my brother, one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish, knick knack, paddy whack, give a dog a bone, two thousand, zero, zero, party, oops! Out of time, my bacon smellin' fine." -Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood

TRONtheMAN is offline Junior Member
    shit's weak-grandma's boy

or

peter-Lawrence, what would you do with a million dollars?
    lawrence- i tell you what id do man....two chicks at the same time.
    -Office Space

juiceball44 is offline Associate Member
    Brian: Get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Häagen-Dazs ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make s'mores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyons.
    Kenny: That's it?
    Thurgood Jenkins: Yeah, get me a box of condoms, and, what was that thing we used to eat back in the day? What was it... oh yeah, P*SSY.

"1)I see dead people. 2)In your sleep? 1)No. 2)What, in coffins? 2)Walking around like regular people. They don't see eachother, they only see what they want to see. They don't know they're dead." -Sixth Sense

g101 is offline New Member
    Ehhh Take it easyy

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Super Troopers
    Farva: "...and a litre of cola"
    Fast food guy: "litre of cola, do we have litre of cola"
    Ramathorn: "just get a large Farva"
    Farva: "i dont want a large Farva, i wanna God damn litre of cola"
    Farva: "Litre of cola is french for give me some cola before i break vous ****in lips"

Roidal is offline Associate Member
    Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

From the wizard of Oz.

fenceguy is offline Associate Member
    "nothing better then a piece of p u s s y , except maybe the indy 500"

or something along those lines.... platoon.

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    I live at home with my parents. It’s just temporary… ’til they die

fenceguy is offline Associate Member
    "want me to take him about back and... kick the shit out of him."

charlie sheen in major league.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    "Do not try your magician's trick with me young Moses. I am The Pharaoh! You are my slave, and this is my kingdom!"

-Robin Williams in Death to Smoochie

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Whys the rum gone!?

Hide the rum

Pirates of the caribbean

johnq is offline Associate Member
    you an't so bad your an't nothing. rocky smashing MTs head in
    ROCKY 3 best one of all

johnq is offline Associate Member
    you an't so bad your an't nothing. rocky smashing MTs head in
    ROCKY 3 best one of all

massbuild is offline New Member
    Gotta be from Happy Gilmore

Shooter "I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast"

Happy "You eat pieces of shit for breakfast!!??"

Classic

EliteSniper is offline Banned
    "That's a bold statement" -John Travolta "Pulp Fiction"

"If he dies...he dies" -Dolph Lundren "Rocky IV"

"Dyin' ain't much of a living" -Clint Eastwood "The Outlaw Josey Wales"

"Hello, Jeff. I made this tape as an insurance policy, if you will. And if you're listening to it, then it's time to collect. I was your final test, of forgiveness and if you're listening to this then you've failed. Now you must pay the price. The price for living with nothing but vengence. Now I will give you something to live for. I told you, that you could kill me Jeff... But I didn't tell you why. The answer is simple. I am the person responsible for the loss of your child. I am the only person who knows... where your DAUGHTER is. She only has a limited supply of air, Jeff... and if you want to get her back, you'll have to play a game. "

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    I've seen horrors... horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that... but you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror. Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies. I remember when I was with Special Forces. Seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to inoculate the children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for Polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought: My God... the genius of that. The genius. The will to do that. Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized they were stronger than we. Because they could stand that these were not monsters. These were men... trained cadres. These men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love... but they had the strength... the strength... to do that. If I had ten divisions of those men our troubles here would be over very quickly. You have to have men who are moral... and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling... without passion... without judgment... without judgment. Because it's judgment that defeats us.

Colonel Kurtz - Apocalypse Now

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information