Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1000 posts.

kynetguy is offline Senior Member

1000 posts.

1000 posts....woot!

That's all. Just wanted to hit 1000.

Whats the next milestone other than VET or Mod status?

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    anabolic member is 2000

takedownII is online now Member
    i've been here over 4 years and only have like 300 posts.

you must've been busy huh?

Quote Originally Posted by takedownII
    i've been here over 4 years and only have like 300 posts.

you must've been busy huh?
    Well before the China thing went down, I answered a LOT of questions in the Lab section. It has slowed down there a bit lately though.

Quote Originally Posted by number twelve
    anabolic member is 2000
    pft, that will be a while.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    ill be joinin the 4 digits club soon. only gonna take me 5+ years

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by kynetguy
    1000 posts....woot!

That's all. Just wanted to hit 1000.

Whats the next milestone other than VET or Mod status?

3000=custom title
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    3000=custom title
    Cool, thanks for the info. I am going to have reply to everything. :-)

I wish the Lab section would pick up again, I was getting lots of posts in there and they were not totally worthless. . .like this one.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    3000=custom title
    i realize this is off topic but stocky your back and shoulders are lookin ****in sick man...nice progress.
    peace
    tank

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    yeah defintly a solid back...

prob time for me to get back into the gym ay lol

Quote Originally Posted by thetank
    i realize this is off topic but stocky your back and shoulders are lookin ****in sick man...nice progress.
    peace
    tank
    I am going to cut your ****ing biceps off you thread jacking beotch!

Just playing. Yea, Stocky is definately looking thick. Very nice shoulders. And the "wingspan" is impressive too. No ILS in Stocky! LOL

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    DAMN WHORE!!!! Yeah right, look at my ass, almost at 2k and we joined the same time, lol..

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    damn u r a whore johny!, jk im getting close to the 1k mark myself, im so excited im thinking about throwing a party LOL, im gonna have a cheat meal at the very least!

oh and kynetguy u a fan of rossi or wha? cause he is a GOD imo, i love motogp its the only sport i follow other than mma

maxiimus is offline Associate Member
    congrato bro

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    im hopin to hit 2 k by the end of the summer

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by bpm1
    oh and kynetguy u a fan of rossi or wha? cause he is a GOD imo, i love motogp its the only sport i follow other than mma
    I was wondering the same thing, one of my R1's is done up like a Rossi replica M1.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I posted just to see what i had.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    woo. I am closing in on 7k. 5 yrs later and only 7k posts. I'm just a rookie at posting.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    DAMN WHORE!!!! Yeah right, look at my ass, almost at 2k and we joined the same time, lol..
    That is why you are "too-small" you are too busy typing instead of pushing weight like the big boys.

LOL

OM MY GOD I AM FUNNY!!! LOL

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    all a bunch of post whores.... well let me get mine in here.

ABSO-freaking-LUTELY!

Rossi is the king. .right up there with Tren , Mast and Test P in my book!

http://www.gotcanyons.net/bapman_Rossi.htm Nice video. . .

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    about 100 more for me!

Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBig
    I was wondering the same thing, one of my R1's is done up like a Rossi replica M1.
    I am glad someone recognized the logo and know who "The Doctor" is. . .

I hve an R6. I love my 6. For the kind of riding I do, a liter bike is just too unforgiving if you make a mistake. (backroads, curves, kneedragging etc.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCxizE_yef4

That is is vid of one of my bros crashing in June on Blood Mounting in north GA. Look at the camera on the top right. . .

Big
    Hope he's ok.

He broke his collar bone. He slamed into the ground pretty hard.

Big
    It looked like a hard hit. Glad he wasn't hurt worse. Was the bike very badly damaged?

Not too bad at all. Broke the Fairing stay and scuffed up the right side. The upper had a couple cracks in it. I think his insurance estimated it at 3000 to repair it.

Big
    Glad it wasn't worse. Couple pics of one of my bikes in this post, something a Rossi fan may appreciate.
    Got a bike?! Post it up.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small

WTF dude...you dont have a job or somthing ? You only here all f*&ing day posting in this forum ? Do somthing,get a job,go to school,start your own UG'l or somthing...Damm !!!

LPR.

Smile

Glad it wasn't worse. Couple pics of one of my bikes in this post, something a Rossi fan may appreciate.
    Got a bike?! Post it up.
    Thats a clean R1 bro! I like it!

Attached you will find my scoot. I need to throw it over on the other thread. . .\

I have since taken the VP stickers off. Decided they were a little out of place.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1000 posts.-r6-800.jpg  
    Last edited by kynetguy; 07-07-2007 at 11:09 PM.

Big
    Very nice looking bike, I like it! My pics are a bit old, it's nicer now. Much more carbon fiber, bar end mirrors, and a bunch of performance mods since these pics. I need to take some newer shots.

Very nice looking bike, I like it! My pics are a bit old, it's nicer now. Much more carbon fiber, bar end mirrors, and a bunch of performance mods since these pics. I need to take some newer shots.
    I have done about all I can do to mine performance wise without getting crazy. . .

Throttle Stops
    +2 Timing
    Factory Pro Super Flare Velocity Stacks
    Power Comander with Dyno Tune (going to get the tune tweaked again, when its hot out its a little rich) (Last May it tuned to 116hp with SAE corrections)
    Full M4 Exhaust
    -1Front Sprocket +2 Rear
    BNC Race Filter
    520 Chain conversion
    I synch my Throttle Bodies 2 times a year. (have to justify that manometer)
    Factory Pro matched injectors

Anything more would require extensive internal work and lots of dollars for minimal HP gains. (cams, thinner head gasket, porting, pistons, lighter rods) I could probablly get i up to about 125-128HP, but that would be about all I could hope for. If I were to sink that much money in, I would just go turbo and be done with it, or more sensibly. . .and R1. I am hoping that the moto GP 800cc limit inspires the rebirth of the 750 or 800cc. 750 was always my favorite. . .I just refuse to by a squid rocket to get one.

Big
    If you want to add a really fun performance mod, check out the Techtronics PQS3 quickshifter. You can do full throttle, clutchless upshifts, it's a blast. One of the best additions I've made, I love it.

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    'Blank'
    'No comment'
    wanted to make my post count 3000

ABSO-freaking-LUTELY!

Rossi is the king. .right up there with Tren , Mast and Test P in my book!

http://www.gotcanyons.net/bapman_Rossi.htm Nice video. . .
    love the video bro, not to sound gay but it gave me goose bumps, man to be rossi!! anyway i had a 01 cbr 929rr i loved it! i finally sold it because im married now with 2 kids and i like ro ride like u as well. canyon carving, knee dragging maylay, damnnnn i love it!!!i woke up one day and im like, im gonna end up dead and whos gonna take care of my fam?i cant ride chilled its all or nothing.i high sided once and had 2 very minor low sides due to oil and gravel on the road.anyway i still love to follow motogp and ill hit up world superbike as well but deff motogp all the way. anyway i have to laugh cause biaggi has dropped down to world superbike cause he just cant keep up with the big boys anymore, he is doing ok, but its still funny, eff biaggi, peace bro

Quote Originally Posted by x_moe
    'Blank'
    'No comment'
    wanted to make my post count 3000
    I totally understand. Simply by replying to this nonsense with more nonsense I am one post closer to 2000.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Congrats bro. I remember that week it took me to get 1000

love the video bro, not to sound gay but it gave me goose bumps, man to be rossi!! anyway i had a 01 cbr 929rr i loved it! i finally sold it because im married now with 2 kids and i like ro ride like u as well. canyon carving, knee dragging maylay, damnnnn i love it!!!i woke up one day and im like, im gonna end up dead and whos gonna take care of my fam?i cant ride chilled its all or nothing.i high sided once and had 2 very minor low sides due to oil and gravel on the road.anyway i still love to follow motogp and ill hit up world superbike as well but deff motogp all the way. anyway i have to laugh cause biaggi has dropped down to world superbike cause he just cant keep up with the big boys anymore, he is doing ok, but its still funny, eff biaggi, peace bro
    You sound so gay! LOL believe me, I TOTALLY understand. I have watched that vid multiple times. I love the battle at the end. I love to watch Rossi come out of a turn and NAIL the throttle when he is neck in neck, float the front end about 6-12 inches off the ground, ease by for the lead and put it down just in time to dive into a corner and elbow dragging lean angles. . .people who have never drug a knee just cannot relate to what speed and power really is or the adrenaline rush of hitting that line at speed with perfect grace and harmony when you are one with the bike and tarmac (asphalt).

I wish I had grown up in a racing fan family. I know how I ride now and how I can ride on a track now and just can't help but to think I could have been decent. Not Rossi good, but better than average. I just don't have the nads to ride balls out like he does these days because I too have kids and a wife to consider. ButI definately push it much harder than I should. I will have to put some video together of our country road riding.

Biaggi. . .meh! He is where he deserves to be. I don't know how he stayed in MotoGO more than a couple races. He always seemed to be riding above is ability. He might have done a little better with the 800 CC limit, but on the liter bike it always seemed he struggled with the power. Hell they were running about 1HP per 1.5lbs or so. (don't know the exact numbers since they never tell you the real weight or the real HP numbers) Those are inSANE power to weight ratios for any vehicle, let alone something that has two contact patches about the size of your fist.

Oh another on . .Hayden. (and he is from Kentucky as well as me) That fooker got the title last year simply cause Rossi had lots of bike troubles ad a couple DNFs at the beginning of the season. I hope Rossi hands all of them their asses on a platter this year. There is still hope. . .lol

If you didn't already, paruse gotcanyons.net. THere are some more good videos. Bapman has my favorite ones. I like the Isle of Man TT one. That is some CRAZY stuff there. . .

You sound so gay! LOL believe me, I TOTALLY understand. I have watched that vid multiple times. I love the battle at the end. I love to watch Rossi come out of a turn and NAIL the throttle when he is neck in neck, float the front end about 6-12 inches off the ground, ease by for the lead and put it down just in time to dive into a corner and elbow dragging lean angles. . .people who have never drug a knee just cannot relate to what speed and power really is or the adrenaline rush of hitting that line at speed with perfect grace and harmony when you are one with the bike and tarmac (asphalt).

I wish I had grown up in a racing fan family. I know how I ride now and how I can ride on a track now and just can't help but to think I could have been decent. Not Rossi good, but better than average. I just don't have the nads to ride balls out like he does these days because I too have kids and a wife to consider. ButI definately push it much harder than I should. I will have to put some video together of our country road riding.

Biaggi. . .meh! He is where he deserves to be. I don't know how he stayed in MotoGO more than a couple races. He always seemed to be riding above is ability. He might have done a little better with the 800 CC limit, but on the liter bike it always seemed he struggled with the power. Hell they were running about 1HP per 1.5lbs or so. (don't know the exact numbers since they never tell you the real weight or the real HP numbers) Those are inSANE power to weight ratios for any vehicle, let alone something that has two contact patches about the size of your fist.

Oh another on . .Hayden. (and he is from Kentucky as well as me) That fooker got the title last year simply cause Rossi had lots of bike troubles ad a couple DNFs at the beginning of the season. I hope Rossi hands all of them their asses on a platter this year. There is still hope. . .lol

If you didn't already, paruse gotcanyons.net. THere are some more good videos. Bapman has my favorite ones. I like the Isle of Man TT one. That is some CRAZY stuff there. . .
    yea i had a feeling when hayden took it last year, BARELY, that he'd pull a roberts jr and never show up again, and sho nuff i dont remember him finishing on a podium this year, no? and what the eff with them damn ducattis they have effin wings this year. there r 2 races this year so far that stoner beat out rossi cause everytime they'd hit the straights the damn duke would walk right past rossi like he was standing still.in both those races he passed stoner no less than a 1/2 dozen times just to have stoner pass him on the straight, ahhhh, maddening!!anyway rossi's bike is inferior in alot of ways to the others but hell u'd never know it by the standings. anyway im obsessed as my wife would say, but its a healthy obsession(i think?). yea get some vids up id love to see them. ive got one pic from a track day i did a few years back, its crappy but its all i have, im in black on the black/yellow 929
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1000 posts.-trackday.jpg  

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information