Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    LawMan018 is offline Senior Member

Banned From Laughlin

Yeh, well, it's only for 90 days and then I can call and see if they'll let me back in... But yeh, I got banned... Basically it was Friday night and since I'm not 21 I cannot go off to the bars or gamble with my bro or uncle so I set off to meet some people. I get a good group together and we head up to my hotel room and just have a kickback... I had my bro buy a crap load of alcohol so we were busy drinking having fun... Well, one of the guys (they are all around 18-19) invites one of his buddies who I didn't know at the time was 15... Anyways I'm already drunk so when this kid walks in I'm thinking he just looks young ya know? Anyways he tries to impress us and downs a whole bottle of vodka in like 10 minutes... after about 30 minutes he falls asleep on the floor and his buddy keeps an eye on him... Well soon my bro and uncle come up and want everyone out cause they wanna fall asleep... One of the guys lives in Arizona so he invites everyone to go to his house and we leave... It ended up being just me and him and two girls and I crash at his place... Meanwhile that passed out guy was still in my room (thought his friend had brought him out) so my bro and his buddy pic him up and carry him out... He's not looking good so they call the paramedics and they come to him.. Next thing my bro sees is throw up all over this guy on the floor and they have an oxygen mask over him... I come back the next day and have to talk to security and they basically tell me I have to leave... So i said farewell to my folks and took a bus (that lasted 13 hours) back to SD... SO yeh, that was my vacation... lol

lucky he didn't die

maxmz is offline Junior Member

Sucks

That sucks bro, hopefully things will go smooth in 3 weeks for me, I'll be going to Vegas for my friend's bachelor party weekend.

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmz
    That sucks bro, hopefully things will go smooth in 3 weeks for me, I'll be going to Vegas for my friend's bachelor party weekend.
    yeh, I just need to check ID's next time I guess or not let the young have hard alcohol lol

Stock is offline Member
    I wouldnt let an experienced drinker down a bottle of vodka in my hotel room...

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't let any underage kids drink to get drunk in my hotel room. You're lucky you didn't get your bro and uncle locked up.

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    dont **** around with anyone under 21..... If you are under 21 get a case of old mill and deal with it.

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    Got pretty lucky on that one. If he would have kicked it you would have been so ****ed.

Buff

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    damn man.....well, if thats the worst, thats probably a good thing

not to sound like a noob, but what/where is laughlin

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    Not to sound like a dickhead, but lawman, from your posts i have a feeling your going to learn alot the hardest way possiable.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    so who banned you?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I dont think they can legally ban you from a town in the US. And if they can i'm sure there would have to be some court process.

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    I dont think they can legally ban you from a town in the US. And if they can i'm sure there would have to be some court process.
    there was/is a black book in las vagas.

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    Not sure if can ban you but they can harass or lock your ass up on some "questionable" charges. They could get him for contributing to delinquiency of minor, unlawful transaction with minor, and so on and so on. Just lay low for the time, its not that long and beats spending a night or 2 in jail and having to hire a lawyer. So one said it keep away from people under 21 while drinking

Thread Information