Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    i live in canada, and after having been sick 18 months before i even got a diagnosis, i can see that with free health care, sometimes you get what you pay for...routine tests and antibiotics, sure its fantastic..get sick, something obscure, something that needs expensive tests, and you have to demand the tests you want, and sometimes go to several doctors, and wait several, several months before you get them if its not considered an emergency. i had to quit my job, and was on disability for months, and still waiting in line just to get a CT scan(had an extremely bad viral infection..at least that swhat it was later diagnosed as) am i grateful for free healthcare? i suppose..but im nto grateful for the way ive been treated by an array of doctors...and considering ive been paying for it technically, my entire life..its not really free anyway.

NHS....you americans really wish you had it,

seriously its saved my life i think 7 times........if i were in usa i would be dead,no doubt.......my chemo alone cost the nhs £40,000.00 (about $70,000.00) a month.not a joke cus my oncologist told me he had to convince the board of financers at the QE,birmingham to pay for it,and thankfully they did.

it cost me f*ck all,if i was in usa it would cost around £240,000.00($400,000.00).not inluding 5 operations.

god bless the nhs

oh oxyplaitine got licence on sept 1st 2005 and i had it on 5th sept 2005.im just a lucky boy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information