skr0w is offline Associate Member

The Man Whos Arms Exploded!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITG-IbHEYEE

I know this is an old video and many of you probally have watched it several times. I, on the other hand just watched it for the first time tonight becuse I was bored at work. The thing is I don't like watching shows like this on with G. Valentino or others like the one MTV did on, "TRUE LIFE I'm on steroids " because they just show one point of view and bring out all the bad points.

For example, the doc in TMWAE, talks non-stop about steriod abuse and how it destroys the body and the guys who used back then are now having major problems with their hearts. Does this guy think cycling is steroid abuse ? They never mention that aspect in the video.

Their is a former Mr. America and I can't recall his name at the moment and he contributes his steroid use to having a major stroke and heart attack. Is this souly due to his years juicing??? And he mentioned he has the test level of a pre puberty girl. This might be true but is that after he had to quite cold turkey and all his levels shut down??? One final question I have Is this so called Mr. America guy who beat out ARNOLD how long was he on and what was he taking??? For all we know this guy could of been on for 10 years taking 2000 mgs. of test and 100mg. of d-bol during the whole time, and of course he'd be ****ed up from that I would and so would you. Enough with Mr. America Universe or whatever the hell he was.

Next I have a grip with the narrator he says is the documentary that steroids cause G. valentinos arm to look like that. ...hmmmm. maybe but Im wrong here but wasn't it synthol (which is not a steroid ) that cause the size and also the infection???

My final grip is with the doc. basically he is saying that all these guys are going to have major health problems and all of the damage done can't be reversed. Come on if it were that bad then why would docs. prescribe it today for thousands of men???

On a final note videos like this get me mad becase the look at the very extreme of an issue. Lets face it smoking, drinking, hell even eating mcdonalds kill more in one day then roids will probally ever.

Voice your anger and opinions on what you think about this video. Hell maybe I'm living in a fanticey world and what they said is true and were all going to have heart attacks and die by the time were 60.

SOUND OFF!!!!

skr0w is offline Associate Member
    Also, people like G. Valentino give our sport a bad name. What a waste of space he is.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

This has been discussed WAY too much. Sorry i couldn’t resist with the pic

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey they are cute ^_^

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    That man is nuts boy.
    Buff

bless....posts dont equate to educated.lol

I'm just annoyed to hell that they keep re-running that damm show on TLC, seems they rerun that exploding arms bulcrap at least 2-3 times a month.

How very sad...

Red

most annoying part is that the narrator and valentino say steroids steroids steroids the entire time and never mention synthol once.

Thread Information