Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

Angry Someone Stole my GF's roses?!~

Ok yeah not posting as much but this is like some seroius wtfery here

Gf is super sick.. but she had to leave her house to goto work atround 2
    i was in town i had to run some errons.. so i grabbed a dozen roses and a get well card for her... yeah EFF OFF im toughtful, bite me.

anyways i put the card on her lil appartment clippie thing on her door and set the roses on a lil stand next to her door around NOON.

she lives on back side where very lil traffic/people are- but some how someone ****ing TOOK BOTH the card and the flowers? she never saw em like come ON how low do u have to be to do that shit... and its like older people who live around her aprtment complex.. god ima kill someone or something thing or everthing! ><

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    That's a low blow.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Good to see you posting again.

BTW, I stole the roses and card.

Quote Originally Posted by Titleist
    Good to see you posting again.

BTW, I stole the roses and card.
    you better be giving them to like a dying grandma or something..
    dood i could CRY IM SO ANGRY but the letro wont let me ><

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    You shouldn't buy her roses, they have thorns and she might pop.

Quote Originally Posted by king6
    Good, that would teach her not to put out ><

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    OMMMMMMMMG!!

That was the funniest shit I've ever read before.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    thats the Tai we know and love

always something going on

but thats jsut wrong

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Maybe you should set up a little sting operation on another set of Roses, to see whose steeling them.

Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox
    Maybe you should set up a little sting operation on another set of Roses, to see whose steeling them.
    i just got done saying that to sman.. on MSN.. like wtf.. there is NO traffic on the back side where she lives in the apartments.. she knwos and is good friends w/ both HER neighbors.. they are married couples that help her w/ tons of things.. like WTF its ON THE UP STAIRS AREA TOO and OUTTA SIGHT.. so i just dont get... it..

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Yeah that's definately fvcked up. Any cameras you could check?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I say use it to your advantage. Next time tell her you left her a diamond necklace, and someone must have stolen that too.

Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBig
    I say use it to your advantage. Next time tell her you left her a diamond necklace, and someone must have stolen that too.
    yeah, hey .. i left a lexus on ur door step.. someone musta stole it .. oh well

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    at least the card was pretty....it had a little puppy dog on it with a tear in its eye that said how much he misses her....

I laughed so hard when I saw it I dropped the roses......sorry tai

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Webb's sick?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    You said she is friends with the neighbors. Maybe they took them inside to give to her later so nobody else would steal them?

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    tai im sorry. I love you.

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    and why wud she pop? i dont get it

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69
    and why wud she pop? i dont get it
    She's a blow up doll.

someone's just waking up lol

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    lol tai has something serious and it turns into a circus

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    old people proly took it because they are all crazy n old. Thats what happens when u get old, u steal flowers

allow me to reitterate
    that is all.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I thought your g/f left you?

Damn man, you change women like we change underwear.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    I thought your g/f left you?

Damn man, you change women like we change underwear.
    been w/ this one apparently a month? she is keeping track.. said its her first time to ever KEEP TRACK OF how long she has been w/ someone .. she says that means im special..

but like always i prolly get kickd to the curb.. again...

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    been w/ this one apparently a month? she is keeping track.. said its her first time to ever KEEP TRACK OF how long she has been w/ someone .. she says that means im special..

but like always i prolly get kickd to the curb.. again...

Man knock that fvcking shit off. Thats EXACTLY why you will get kicked to the curb in the first place. Girls can only stand a certain degree of pessimism and if I could classify you as optimistic or pessimistic you easily fall into the "i'll prob get kicked to the curb again" pessimistic category.

And look how inconsistent you are "shes says the means I'm special" than next sentence":
    "but like always i prolly get kickd to the curb.. again..."

DO NOT allow them to kick you to the curb. And DO NOT start making shit serious, let HER make the relationship serious. That way if she even tries to LJBF you (lets just be friends) you say "well I really wasn't into the whole relationship thing anyway & I really just didn't wanna hurt your feelings".

STOP buying gifts too wtf!?!? one month!?

You're breaking cardinal rules. Girls should never get gifts for reasons. The best gift is a random one and you do it SELDOMLY. FLip 4 dice (always make sure its above at least 10 days) and mark that day on the calendar.

Girls don't appreciate the GIFT, they appreciate the RANDOMNESS more. It just means more to them, like they've high jacked your brain and you were just thinking about them for no reason at all and got them something stupid gift. Its the fact that they *think* they have that control over your mind that flatter them, not some stupid flowers.

If a girls sick honestly I won't even bother with her at all. Cause when I'm sick I could give 2 shits about roses and a card, I just want to FEEL BETTER.

A better gift would be make her a special couple of tea (and slip llike 60mg codeine in it) its %100 harmless and she'll be feeling like a million bucks in 1/2 hour. Codeines prescribed OTC in thousand of countries and its easy to get and GREAT for colds or even the flu. Or make her Kratom Tea, the ULIMATE cold remedy. I always keep some Kratom (as well as other things for such occasions) She will value you as a protector more than a provider.
    Plus providing is often too easily overdone and becomes supplicating.

Something like that would mean a thousand times more than just dishing out some cash for some roses and a card.

I notice one thing tai, you do seem to not really have a problem getting girls, but you seem to have a little issue keeping them.
    I think its how you escalate the initial "just getting to know each other" phase to BF/GF phase thats fvcking shit up.

I personally think its because you *may have some of your own issues that you're dealing with (trying to be real here) and eventually girls notice it and it *might freak them out.

Its OK for girls to be crazy, they need a man to stabilize them and keep'em grounded. He needs to be a protector and center of gravity, someone who sets boundaries and lets a bitch know when she does some shit you don't like. Just try to be a little less nice and cutesy with this one and more of MAN and more that "knight and shining armor" type of guy. Strong mentally and physically, funny & indifferent to your future with her, a guy who lives in the moment and can keep her in the moment with him is a guy who knows how to make a women happy. Let your inner pimp shine, don't hide that m/fkr, he's your gateway to eternal *****.

Or just do what you normally do and maybe things will work out, who knows, I'm just trying to throw out somethings I'd prefer than what your use to doing.

No cruel intentions at all, just looking out for a fellow cracka.
    Last edited by Bojangles69; 07-17-2007 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    Man knock that fvcking shit off. Thats EXACTLY why you will get kicked to the curb in the first place. Girls can only stand a certain degree of pessimism and if I could classify you as optimistic or pessimistic you easily fall into the "i'll prob get kicked to the curb again" pessimistic category.

And look how inconsistent you are "shes says the means I'm special" than next sentence":
    "but like always i prolly get kickd to the curb.. again..."

DO NOT allow them to kick you to the curb. And DO NOT start making shit serious, let HER make the relationship serious. That way if she even tries to LJBF you (lets just be friends) you say "well I really wasn't into the whole relationship thing anyway & I really just didn't wanna hurt your feelings".

STOP buying gifts too wtf!?!? one month!?

You're breaking cardinal rules. Girls should never get gifts for reasons. The best gift is a random one and you do it SELDOMLY. FLip 4 dice (always make sure its above at least 10 days) and mark that day on the calendar.

Girls don't appreciate the GIFT, they appreciate the RANDOMNESS more. It just means more to them, like they've high jacked your brain and you were just thinking about them for no reason at all and got them something stupid gift. Its the fact that they *think* they have that control over your mind that flatter them, not some stupid flowers.

If a girls sick honestly I won't even bother with her at all. Cause when I'm sick I could give 2 shits about roses and a card, I just want to FEEL BETTER.

A better gift would be make her a special couple of tea (and slip llike 60mg codeine in it) its %100 harmless and she'll be feeling like a million bucks in 1/2 hour. Codeines prescribed OTC in thousand of countries and its easy to get and GREAT for colds or even the flu. Or make her Kratom Tea, the ULIMATE cold remedy. I always keep some Kratom (as well as other things for such occasions) She will value you as a protector more than a provider.
    Plus providing is often too easily overdone and becomes supplicating.

Something like that would mean a thousand times more than just dishing out some cash for some roses and a card.

I notice one thing tai, you do seem to not really have a problem getting girls, but you seem to have a little issue keeping them.
    I think its how you escalate the initial "just getting to know each other" phase to BF/GF phase thats fvcking shit up.

I personally think its because you *may have some of your own issues that you're dealing with (trying to be real here) and eventually girls notice it and it *might freak them out.

Its OK for girls to be crazy, they need a man to stabilize them and keep'em grounded. He needs to be a protector and center of gravity, someone who sets boundaries and lets a bitch know when she does some shit you don't like. Just try to be a little less nice and cutesy with this one and more of MAN and more that "knight and shining armor" type of guy. Strong mentally and physically, funny & indifferent to your future with her, a guy who lives in the moment and can keep her in the moment with him is a guy who knows how to make a women happy. Let your inner pimp shine, don't hide that m/fkr, he's your gateway to eternal *****.

Or just do what you normally do and maybe things will work out, who knows, I'm just trying to throw out somethings I'd prefer than what your use to doing.

No cruel intentions at all, just looking out for a fellow cracka.
    DOOD i almost ****ING KILLED HER w/ MELANOTAN II.. she was PUKING HER GUTS UP FOR HOURS .. 3+ to be exact before i left.. I SAW IT
    it almost made me FUXIN HURL! it was GROSS (im be a sucky daddy).
    I FELT BAD it was my fault i shoulda assessed her body weight and gave her HALF AS MUCH. i was doing something curtyeous (lil compassion can be a NICE THING) she isnt like the normal chicks either. she is a GENEUINE person who goes outta her way for me all the time and is actually a GOOD GIRL... HELL SHE EVEN LIKES AQUATEEN HUNGER FORCE!!!!! plus she drove hella far to buy me new nipple hoops.. that was nice since she didnt have to and it was during rush hour (worst time of day)

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    wow man, who knew you even had a girlfriend with a real vagina, go figure.....put them ninja skills to use son

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Sorry man, i was over at her place and i thought you got them for me...i will return them asap....love...

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    At least the guy didnt steal the roses and then present them to your GF and , consequently, steal your GF as well. That would have been a real shame

Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    At least the guy didnt steal the roses and then present them to your GF and , consequently, steal your GF as well. That would have been a real shame
    Did you not read my post...i stole them while at her house and gave them to her...i am there now stealing his girl and thus completing my plan, destroy sugar britches.....shhhhhhh

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    Did you not read my post...i stole them while at her house and gave them to her...i am there now stealing his girl and thus completing my plan, destroy sugar britches.....shhhhhhh

So you stole the flowers and then deflowered her? Man you should have left Tai get his cherry popped by this one, are you on a gram of Test again?

Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    So you stole the flowers and then deflowered her? Man you should have left Tai get his cherry popped by this one, are you on a gram of Test again?
    YA...a day....hahahahaha...i felt bad for him of course, but first cum first serve...sorry Tai...i'll buy you some cake to make it all better...

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    sorry tai but I thought those flowers where for me

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Where im from,stiling roses are one of the most powerfull proof of love,BUT you dont still from a store,you get them from somebodys garden,..fresh and clean @ midnight.

LPR.

Thread Information