Thread: 'Official Postwhore Thread'

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    Palin just rambles and rambles...

KingTenderloin is offline Anabolic Member
    thats cuz thats all u want to hear

they both suck really really bad it wasnt a two party system

yeah I have to agree that both candidates really screwed off when it came to picking VP's this election year.

i thought it was nuclear not nucyoular

Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    yeah I have to agree that both candidates really screwed off when it came to picking VP's this election year.
    yeah lol obama picks the guy that disagrees with him on way too many things and says hes not ready to be commander in chief and Mccain picks some lady with an annoying accent thats about as smart as my dogs turd

I like Palin to be honest but I don't think that she has had nearly enough experience in office to run the country. She's only been a governor for 2 years of a state that is only as populated as one of the cities here on the mainland.

Quote Originally Posted by KingTenderloin View Post
    yeah lol obama picks the guy that disagrees with him on way too many things and says hes not ready to be commander in chief and Mccain picks some lady with an annoying accent thats about as smart as my dogs turd
    In my opinion Obama would have been smart to pick Clinton as his running mate. He could have had this election.

In my opinion Obama would have been smart to pick Clinton as his running mate. He could have had this election.
    Definitely true

I like Palin to be honest but I don't think that she has had nearly enough experience in office to run the country. She's only been a governor for 2 years of a state that is only as populated as one of the cities here on the mainland.
    with that said u gotta question obamas experience, palins not the one running for prez

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by scibble View Post
    well, i suppose it's a form of initiation...go ahead...try to give him girl advice...they all do at first...
    someone gave me girl advice?

she's a crazy moronic anti abortionist

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    just stabbed my quad with some prop and tren . here comes the fun

Definitely true

with that said u gotta question obamas experience, palins not the one running for prez
    Honestly I think that Clinton should have won the ticket for the Democratic party. I think she has a lot more experience and knowledge when it comes to how this country is run. Not to mention she has Bill to turn to for advice if she ever needed it.

But now that Obama is stupid and picked Biden I think I might as well vote for Mickey mouse.

I don't even have anything to say about McCain. I don't like him at all.

I appreciate his service for this country but I think it's time for him to retire.

I don't even have anything to say about McCain. I don't like him at all.

I appreciate his service for this country but I think it's time for him to retire.
    lol yeah i dont know whats worse 143 days of experience or 143 days to live

dick luger is a funny name

Biden has more experience than Obama...

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    sluts

They have got to do something about these loans and Florida is in it's highest foreclosure rate ever. Where is everyone supposed to go?

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Did anyone notice the ONLY thing they have aggreed on is their opposition against gay marriage?
    Thats hilarious. Must have really pissed of a lot of gays, & the fact its the only thing they didn't debate makes it that much funnier/worse.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    And yeh its hard to find someone you like when the choices are 2 people you don't like.

The main I have with McCain is that he doesn't know what it's like to be middle class. For someone that wears $500 shoes, how can he know what it's like not to be able to make a mortgage payment.

They have got to do something about these loans and Florida is in it's highest foreclosure rate ever. Where is everyone supposed to go?
    derr they should have never been able to buy houses to begin with

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    Did anyone notice the ONLY thing they have aggreed on is their opposition against gay marriage?
    Thats hilarious. Must have really pissed of a lot of gays, & the fact its the only thing they didn't debate makes it that much funnier/worse.
    Yeah I noticed that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    lol yeah i noticed it Biden tried to dance around it tho

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    derr they should have never been able to buy houses to begin with
    exactly, and it's to the fault of a lot of people, there were appraisers that weren't doing their jobs because they wanted to get bonuses and the banks were just looking in terms of high interest.

The main I have with McCain is that he doesn't know what it's like to be middle class. For someone that wears $500 shoes, how can he know what it's like not to be able to make a mortgage payment.
    riiiight....and bama does???????????? they're POLITICIANS none of them are or probably ever were middle class......and giving the middle class tax breaks and taxing the **** out of the rich is quite frankly the DUMBEST thing i've ever heard........rich people investing their capital is what CREATES JOBS not blue collar workers with a few more bucks to buy beer.

lol yeah i noticed it Biden tried to dance around it tho
    Biden does agree though that they should be able to receive rights when it comes to making purchases together, such as homes. BUT I think that the big point on this gay marriage thing is more about equal rights when it comes to health insurance.

exactly, and it's to the fault of a lot of people, there were appraisers that weren't doing their jobs because they wanted to get bonuses and the banks were just looking in terms of high interest.
    our markets operate under caveat emptor.....buyer beware....i don't feel sorry for ANY of them

I don't think bailing out the greedy leaders of Wall Street is what we should be spending our money on. We could put money back into the economy by putting money back into the middle class who can't afford to pay their mortgages right now. Then the banks would be getting their money back too.

our markets operate under caveat emptor.....buyer beware....i don't feel sorry for ANY of them
    It's not a matter of feeling sorry for anyone. But where are people going to go? Why have everyone on welfare and living off of the governments money when we could help them get back on their feet and support themselves.

I don't think bailing out the greedy leaders of Wall Street is what we should be spending our money on. We could put money back into the economy by putting money back into the middle class who can't afford to pay their mortgages right now. Then the banks would be getting their money back too.
    you don't know what your talking about......this is not just about wall street....and even if it was, wall street i what makes the rest of the economy work...........this is about the credit markets and the fact that they're all but frozen, that's what this is to fix, so you're stupid middle class can get credit to buy cars and such again.

I mean I'm worried about whether or not I'm going to be able to get a student loan again next year for school. Those aren't things we should have to worry about.

It's not a matter of feeling sorry for anyone. But where are people going to go? Why have everyone on welfare and living off of the governments money when we could help them get back on their feet and support themselves.
    they have to help themselves, it's not the government's job to give them handouts because they stupidly tried to buy a house they can't afford and as such don't deserve.

I mean I'm worried about whether or not I'm going to be able to get a student loan again next year for school. Those aren't things we should have to worry about.
    THAT'S WHAT THE BAILOUT IS FIXING.....what do you think it's going to do exactly?

Ruhl, being demeaning doesn't make you a better person...it perhaps is the reason you don't have any friends. Stop being rude, get over yourself. Not everyone has to think the way that you do. There are some people in this world who have compassion.

And you are also the one who told me that you don't think that HIV/AIDS is a problem when there are 33.2 MILLION people in this world infected with HIV/AIDS

exactly ur not gonna be able to if those companies or banks arnt around to do that

Ruhl, being demeaning doesn't make you a better person...it perhaps is the reason you don't have any friends. Stop being rude, get over yourself. Not everyone has to think the way that you do. There are some people in this world who have compassion.

And you are also the one who told me that you don't think that HIV/AIDS is a problem when there are 33.2 MILLION people in this world infected with HIV/AIDS
    so 33.2 million over 6.2 billion equals..........point 5% of the population of this planet.....not a big deal

exactly ur not gonna be able to if those companies or banks arnt around to do that
    exactly....i dunno who poisoned her brain.....(goddamn democrats).....but she's not listening to me

exactly....i dunno who poisoned her brain.....(goddamn democrats).....but she's not listening to me
    thats cause ur bein mean about it

Thread Information