Thread: Venting

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member

Venting

So today I go to a friends party I buy some beer I have work early today thinking w/e I will drunk 2 beers and bring the rest home to my father(he gave me freebies the other day). Now I work at 1-800-gotjunk? I lift heavy sh*t all day, iron cast cabinets, radiators, desks, cubicles, etc.... All the work I do is hard and it is from 10-13 hours of this crap (I need money for college 10 bucks for beer won't kill me every now and then right?) So I decide ok I will have a couple beers wait a few hours drive home and give the rest to my father for helping me out a while ago. No!!! This girls little sisters under 15years old!!!!!! Steal all our beers while theres some drama going down in the front yard (drama past 20yrs old wtF?) So I am pissed and all my friends are telling me hey man it is no big deal eveyones beers got stolen stop being gay, loser, it is just 10 bucks etc.... Except these asshol*es don't realise 10 bucks is not easy work for me. I make 8 an hour plus tips if the client is nice and they work jobs where they can sleep half the day, or jobs like tollbooths (omg you move a couple of fingers!) And they tell me 10 bucks is nothing... no of course not when you sleep for a couple of hours to make it. I am up 7am for work, I work in crawl spaces, I can't sleep correct because of fiber glass on my body even after I showered and I am lifting heavy things all day. What do my friends do they sleep at their job, they do nothing sure 10 bucks is nothing for you guys when you don't work like animals for the money. So they blame it on me!!!??? Telling me I am acting like an asshole (because I am not longer talking wtf??) So I leave to hell with them... I know some of you are thinking "well why not get the easy jobs?? Well I don't live at home as I go away for college and can't find jobs easily that will let you be a summer only worker so I take what I get.... Anyways I needed to vent and get this off my chest because I am pissed off.....

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    You may work hard for your money but don't let a couple bucks make or break your day. You'll live. Besides, whenever I go to party's or gatherings you're not supposed to take your beers you don't finish...

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to hear that man. Next time just buy a 40 or something, and keep it with you the entire time.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    if you are drinking around people you cant trust, fill a couple bottles with pee, let them chill in the freezer with the cap jammed back on and leave your case out in the open with them inside, and keep your actual beers with you. that'll teach any mother****er to keep to his own shit.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI
    You may work hard for your money but don't let a couple bucks make or break your day. You'll live. Besides, whenever I go to party's or gatherings you're not supposed to take your beers you don't finish...
    Exactly, shoulda left 'em in the car.

Oh, and $8 an hour - daaayum! What is the minimum wage in the US?

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thetank
    if you are drinking around people you cant trust, fill a couple bottles with pee, let them chill in the freezer with the cap jammed back on and leave your case out in the open with them inside, and keep your actual beers with you. that'll teach any mother****er to keep to his own shit.
    That's actually a damn good idea, I am so gunna do that!

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    ive decided tank that id want to be one of ur friends instead of the guy getting ur chilled piss, ,u freakin kill me man!!!

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    TIME FOR A NEW JOB..

yah u kinda handled that poorly.. but u were mad for a good reason.. u just took it out on the wrong people...

u hate our job.. QUIT TIME MAN.. find something else..

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100

i like the sound of that
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Renesis
    So today I go to a friends party I buy some beer I have work early today thinking w/e I will drunk 2 beers and bring the rest home to my father(he gave me freebies the other day). Now I work at 1-800-gotjunk? I lift heavy sh*t all day, iron cast cabinets, radiators, desks, cubicles, etc.... All the work I do is hard and it is from 10-13 hours of this crap (I need money for college 10 bucks for beer won't kill me every now and then right?) So I decide ok I will have a couple beers wait a few hours drive home and give the rest to my father for helping me out a while ago. No!!! This girls little sisters under 15years old!!!!!! Steal all our beers while theres some drama going down in the front yard (drama past 20yrs old wtF?) So I am pissed and all my friends are telling me hey man it is no big deal eveyones beers got stolen stop being gay, loser, it is just 10 bucks etc.... Except these asshol*es don't realise 10 bucks is not easy work for me. I make 8 an hour plus tips if the client is nice and they work jobs where they can sleep half the day, or jobs like tollbooths (omg you move a couple of fingers!) And they tell me 10 bucks is nothing... no of course not when you sleep for a couple of hours to make it. I am up 7am for work, I work in crawl spaces, I can't sleep correct because of fiber glass on my body even after I showered and I am lifting heavy things all day. What do my friends do they sleep at their job, they do nothing sure 10 bucks is nothing for you guys when you don't work like animals for the money. So they blame it on me!!!??? Telling me I am acting like an asshole (because I am not longer talking wtf??) So I leave to hell with them... I know some of you are thinking "well why not get the easy jobs?? Well I don't live at home as I go away for college and can't find jobs easily that will let you be a summer only worker so I take what I get.... Anyways I needed to vent and get this off my chest because I am pissed off.....

Dude I pay $500 a month in child support and I ain't got shit after all my bills at the end of the month that's life.To be honest with you If you only make 8 dollars an hour beer would be the furthest thing from my mind.

Being stingy with beer is an ugly characteristic,not flaming you just stating the facts.

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Exactly, shoulda left 'em in the car.

Oh, and $8 an hour - daaayum! What is the minimum wage in the US?

It was just raise to 5.85.

I work for the summer to pay bills for school. I don't drink often at all, my problem wasn't the beer or the 10$ I don't care about 10 dollars. The part that pissed me off was that my friends just basically laughed at the fact that the beer was taken while I was angered because I work hard for my money. So in short I hate the fact that I was made out to look like a bad guy because I work hard for my money and they don't care because they sleep at their jobs. Also how did I handle that poorly?? I left I didn't yell at anyone or start a fight I just left... Isn't that the right thing to do? -.-

Stocky, getting a new job is not possible because I go back to school in 2 weeks. Also I make a good deal of money as a college student here. I work for $8/hr at 10-13hrs a day for 4-5 days a week plus tips! I can make anywhere from $10-$100 in tips a day add that to my weekly hours and I make plenty of money to pay bills for my school.

P.S. Minimum wage here is 7.15
    Last edited by Renesis; 07-29-2007 at 01:08 PM.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    get a new job and some new friends.

rodosman is offline Associate Member
    Find an easier way to make money

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    that sucks man.... but every time i buy beer it is for every one ... but i agree with some that wrote do not let 10 bucks make or break you day... even though her being 15 stealing you beer would make me mad... but hey i would have done the same thing when i was tht age..

Yeah I was just having a pissed for the moment kind of things. I had worked 13 hours that day and was looking at relaxing and just enjoying the night no big. My friends respect each others beers and money obviously the little sister doesn't ;D. Anyways I have to get off this damn Whambulance now ^_^

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    i get pissed too because i work in a supermarket and i work in the meat, shop totally different union then the rest of the store, so he rest of the store gets time and a half payment on sundays after a month while in my union i have to wait for 24 consecutive months... all my friends have bigger paychecks then me and they sit in their car for an hourlisten to music and get the carts, they level the shelves and then sit outside for an hour, the people who work in the front desk just sit their all ****in day i sware and get paid it;s unbelievable, and i am the butchers slaves, gettin them their loins and chucks, unloading the trucks stacking huge meat boxes high, clearing 6 pallets alone in an hour and a half, tired as **** cleanin the whole meat room makin sure all the cold cuts are full, i feel your pain i get the shit end of the stick in life as well, not just because of my job but for personal reasons i don't think i need to explain... just keep your head up

crazycrab is offline Associate Member
    I through my own parties and invite people that bring the beer. Had one this weekend and have almost three cases left. PM your address I'll send you some

Thread Information