ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"

Anybody here use GameTap for their gaming

Ever since I got my newest computer, about 3 months old, I've been using Gametap for all my gaming needs. I no longer spend $50.00+ on a game only to find it boring. There are over 800 different type of games to play. All the TombRaider games are there too. I've become addicted to playing BloodRayne2. I love jumping on people and sucking their blood out and then be-heading them. Awesome blood and gore factor. Games range in size from a few megabytes to some of the newer games being 2 to 6 GB's. Tnak you comcast for your blazing download speeds.
    Peace,
    CR

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox
    Ever since I got my newest computer, about 3 months old, I've been using Gametap for all my gaming needs. I no longer spend $50.00+ on a game only to find it boring. There are over 800 different type of games to play. All the TombRaider games are there too. I've become addicted to playing BloodRayne2. I love jumping on people and sucking their blood out and then be-heading them. Awesome blood and gore factor. Games range in size from a few megabytes to some of the newer games being 2 to 6 GB's. Tnak you comcast for your blazing download speeds.
    Peace,
    CR
    I have gametap also.. I like it even though i hardly use it. But its only $10 / mo so its definitely worth it..

Do you have a bad ass controller ( whats a good one if you know)

Merc

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    I have a logitech controller that came with the subscription, but I never use it. I'm a die hard keyboard and mouse player. I can do many more combination moves using the keyboard instead of my joystick. He said joystick.... I use the customization menu in the game to dial my keyboard and mouse in to the particular game I'm playing. I've been PC gaming for the last 12 years. Whenever I use a console game like Xbox, I always wish I had my keyboard.
    Peace,
    CR

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    I have a logitech controller that came with the subscription, but I never use it. I'm a die hard keyboard and mouse player. I can do many more combination moves using the keyboard instead of my joystick. He said joystick.... I use the customization menu in the game to dial my keyboard and mouse in to the particular game I'm playing. I've been PC gaming for the last 12 years. Whenever I use a console game like Xbox, I always wish I had my keyboard.
    Peace,
    CR

I like the keyboard also !! seems like I can freak it more just like you said.. I play some of the old skool shit like frogger, centipede and other old shit like that..

Merc

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Peace,
    CR
    I agree. What games do you play?

Thread Information