Ajc330 is offline Senior Member

fvckin girls man...

so this is a follow up to my other thread, remember the girl going to college... anyway she acts a little weird and is shady me thinks so i was like **** this girl ain't true i'm not sticking around.. so i was talkin to her best friend last night and telling her how i didin't think she was true and she goes damn i'm so happy you finally doing this because there is something you should know... while you were away in nc james (her ex) kept goin to her house and she kept goin there and they kept seeing each other... so i waslike wow...that does it...

i call this stupid fvckin s1ut up and start yellin at her... "you ****in amaze me you stupid ****in trick, you're something else... she would go what are you talkin about... then i respond shut the **** up and listen ****, i know what you been doin and you are a lyin sackof shit, don't ever ****in come near me again dont ever call me or talk to me again you ****in low lyin trick, all your shit is gonna come back and bite you in the ass and i can't wait...all she could say was what the **** did i do alex, then i repy **** you and hang up..

so she is tryin to fix it in text she is like wtf did i do blah blah, i just reply every time **** you, you dumb b1tch, i ****in hate you you're a ****in s1ut, she couldn't say anything, i think she called me a shithead once so i go, oh real mature, i'm w/ my homies i'm not wasting any more time on you and i'm about to get laid, peace chump

****in amazin, i will never trust another ****in girl again, i had so much anger in me last night i was shaking ready to take on anybody, my adrenaline was rushing and i felt like murdering someone, bottom line, **** girls **** love it's all a bunch of bullshit

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    yes bro women do suck. No offense but if I recall correctly youre only 18...you have a lot to learn still, theres no need to get all bent outta shape over some slut. Just tell her to **** off..ignore her texts or calls and go out and bang some new girl!!

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    there are plenty of girls out there....

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by pewntang
    there are plenty of girls out there....
    but only a handful that arent already pregnant

RBD85 is offline Anabolic Member
    not all girls are like that...but most of them are, dont let it get to you or turn gay or anything...

Mogamedogz is offline Member
    Go listen to "Bitches aint Shit" by Dre. and Snoop. Works everytime!

Fordfan01 is offline Member
    i like to think of women as possesions not people that way they cant hurt u haha jk seriously though man ur 18 years old just go out and get some and dont worry about bullshit relationships

yeah your thinking way too deep.. it is what it is.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    its called birth control...

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    lol wait, she called you a shithead and you responded "real mature"?

you were the one responding with "fcuck you" "i hate you" etc, and didnt even tell her why you were going psycho on her?

rational thought SHOULD be your friend

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704

you were the one responding with "fcuck you" "i hate you" etc, and didnt even tell her why you were going psycho on her?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    dude youve got to pull out first!! The world doesnt need any more illegitimate Tai's running around

Stock is offline Member
    At least you know the pregnant ones dont have a problem giving up the ass...

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704

x2 gets em' everytime.........

Stock is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajc330
    so this is a follow up to my other thread, remember the girl going to college... anyway she acts a little weird and is shady me thinks so i was like **** this girl ain't true i'm not sticking around.. so i was talkin to her best friend last night and telling her how i didin't think she was true and she goes damn i'm so happy you finally doing this because there is something you should know... while you were away in nc james (her ex) kept goin to her house and she kept goin there and they kept seeing each other... so i waslike wow...that does it...

i call this stupid fvckin s1ut up and start yellin at her... "you ****in amaze me you stupid ****in trick, you're something else... she would go what are you talkin about... then i respond shut the **** up and listen ****, i know what you been doin and you are a lyin sackof shit, don't ever ****in come near me again dont ever call me or talk to me again you ****in low lyin trick, all your shit is gonna come back and bite you in the ass and i can't wait...all she could say was what the **** did i do alex, then i repy **** you and hang up..

so she is tryin to fix it in text she is like wtf did i do blah blah, i just reply every time **** you, you dumb b1tch, i ****in hate you you're a ****in s1ut, she couldn't say anything, i think she called me a shithead once so i go, oh real mature, i'm w/ my homies i'm not wasting any more time on you and i'm about to get laid, peace chump

****in amazin, i will never trust another ****in girl again, i had so much anger in me last night i was shaking ready to take on anybody, my adrenaline was rushing and i felt like murdering someone, bottom line, **** girls **** love it's all a bunch of bullshit
    Dont let that $hit get to you, there are sluts and there are nice girls that wont do that shit. What separates the two is timing. I would bet that you got involved with her and fell in love before she was over her ex. Your timing/judgement was bad. If you had waited until she was over her drama, then you would be a boyfriend right now instead of the rebound guy that got cheated on. Get better picking who you get involved with, and this wont happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by Stock
    yeah i love chicks w/ fvck trophies...thats what i want in a relationship material

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Also her best friend rated her out? Thats strange to me. Most friends wont betray another. Unless the friend has some plan of her own. If her friend has some motives maybe everything isnt true

good point

titanium_10 is offline New Member
    I can honestly say that you just need to have fun now...at your age you should only be concerned with what piece of ass will be next. I would't worry at this point about who's a slut and who isn't, because at that age...they are all sluts. They are just beginning to figure what life can be like when they call the shots, so they party and f*** a lot. Wait a few years before you get too caught up in anything. Just wrap it up so it doesn't fall off.

Brazil is offline Member
    maybe the friend wants a piece!

Juicy J is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazil
    maybe the friend wants a piece!
    thats what i was thimking

well let me update you as this has been a crazy crazy week...

turned out the friend is a psychopathic liar, i remember my girl even tellin me before i got home at the airport that her dad was gettin mad at her for no reason she hardly went out all week and she was dead serious, the girl i cursed out we spent the whole day at the beach yesterday, the best friend was a psycho liar, tellin brittani lies that i said and she would tell me the exact opposite about brittani, it was ridiculous... so me and my girl just ignored all her textx and calls until...

my girl was coming over two nights ago, and my door bell rings.. and it turns out to be the psycho friend, i was like aight i'ma handle this so i go outside she is like what the **** is going on, i explain how she has been doin nothin but causin problems and lies so we decided to just ignore her, so she goes insane, i tell her to leave my property but she won't leave, she won't keep her voice down and she won't stop cursing, she is literally insane, she is throwing her phone at me and slappin me in the back, i couldn't do nothin but sit there, she is a little girl i'm not touching a girl in any hostile way idc what you guys say, so then a car shows up, and i say oh god this car is going tot hink i raped her or something and she is hitting me and crying and cursing, and it's my girl! so she pulls over on the side and the girl runs to her car, then britt was like get away from me megan and she gets in the car and locks it, my girl has been bestfriends with this girl for the past 2 yrs and she sees the lies, i see the lies and she is nothing but trouble, so after 2 yrs she says it's finally enough and doesn't want her in he rlife no more, the girl breaks down and cries and leaves, then comes back 5 mins later, so i go to reach to open my girls door so we can just leave cus this girl is nuts, so she says "alex if u go in that car i sware to god i will crash my car into hers" so i sit there and don't do anything, i let her talk her shit and she finally leaves, and my ear still hurts a little from that damn phone lol

the friend is nuts, after i cursed britt out the psycho would come to my house w/o calling and all this shit and it was getting out of line, she lied to my face and i saw it, i knew the truth and she lied, it wasn't even about my girl, so all i did was ignore her text and phone calls and she goes nuts on me, i didin't even do anything wrong, she accuses me of ruinin her life her best friend is goin away to college in 2 weeks and they aren't even tlaking blah blah she calls me scum and all this i really wish she was some guy so i could sock the shit out of him and get on with my life but i had to sit there and listen to the bullshit that was 100% false, i did nothing wrong and i did get offended and felt violated and i really was tempted to smash her brains in because i can't sit there and let someone do this to me, but i refrained

Holy Drama all of you

i know the night was nerve racking me and my girl were sitting there like, wow is this seriously happenin

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Holy Drama all of you

Tai how many guys impregnated you and then just ran away?

Mogamedogz is offline Member
    Kids today watch too much MTV.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogamedogz
    Kids today watch too much MTV.
    i wish i could go on the real life steroids show thingy be like yeah.. i take steroids so i kan fight better.. incase someone trys to steal my car!

Mojoman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stock
    Classic

Mojoman is offline Junior Member
    You aint a man till ya rode the hump!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Also her best friend rated her out? Thats strange to me. Most friends wont betray another. Unless the friend has some plan of her own. If her friend has some motives maybe everything isnt true
    Was thinking the same thing.

Best thing you could ever do to get back at a chick is by sleeping with her best friend.

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    i wish i could go on the real life steroids show thingy be like yeah.. i take steroids so i kan fight better.. incase someone trys to steal my car!
    make sure to mention that you cycle sust., and became an ultimate fighter

well here is a little update... i got an interesting phone call this morning... it was her ex boyfriend, turns out the best friend was right, now the whore has no one haha

b1tches aint shit but hoes and tricks.. i now learned my lesson

Stock is offline Member
    You got x2

Blog Entries
    penut head..

Quote Originally Posted by Ajc330
    well here is a little update... i got an interesting phone call this morning... it was her ex boyfriend, turns out the best friend was right, now the whore has no one haha

b1tches aint shit but hoes and tricks.. i now learned my lesson
    Unless the crazy friend has some guy call and see he is the ex

briancb1 is offline Member
    how the hell did you meet these girls?

run for the hills, seriously - life's too short.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    damn man, i dont think you had to be that vile to her

Thread Information