Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Noliac is offline Banned
    Noles!!!!

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    GO BLUE! Looking forward to another season at the Big House. This year will be great with some good games at home!

Noliac is offline Banned
    being that i am a HUGE college football fan and that only a few people have posted in here im going to give my analysis on the teams mentioned

USC--i see no reason why they dont go undefeated and head to the national championship game. they play in the pac-10 which only has 1 great team and 2 good teams. plus with the shitload of talent they are gonna have to try and lose any games

Michigan--i see them winning the big east but losing 1 or 2 games, the possible losses would be at wisconsin and/or penn state. their offense has many returning star players including the biggest three play makers, henne, hart, and manningham.

Okla--i see them having 3-4 losses this year, 2 for sure and thats against miami and texas...they have potential to be good with a fine group of RBs which include demarco murray but with no proven QB i dont see them winning the big south division

LSU--I see LSU winning the sec this year but not without a loss. VT will be tough to beat but they are playing at home. UF is another tough game b/c of its rivalry but i dont see why they dont win that one either since its at home also. Out of those 2 teams i see them losing to VT simply b/c VT's defense is sick. since thats an early game in their schedule they do have a shot at the NC game

GAYtors--what can i say about these panzies...well since they have a terrible out of conference schedule they should win their first couple games but then comes a tough one. Tenn will be very tough to beat with Ainge being 3 years in the system as a starter but its at the swamp and it depends on how he handles the noise but i see uf falling in this one along with at lsu and possibly georgia depending how stafford does. i hope they go winless

Penn State--i see psu possibly losing 3 games, at michigan, wisconsin, and ohio state. i would put them finishing third in the big 10 behind mich and wisconsin

now for my team...
    FSU--UNDEFEATED BABY!!!! but seriously i believe they win 8 maybe 9 games. i can see us losing to at VT, at UF, and miami. having a top 3 schedule strength sucks when having a first year coaching staff. i think they will make it to the acc championship game but idk what the outcome will be, depending on how they finish the year will determine that. i just hope jimbo fisher is as good as people say.

I may not be right but i just cant wait till Sept 3

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    The ACC makes the Pac10 look like a juggernaut.......

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/previe...ark&id=2986876

Noliac is offline Banned
    acc had a down year last year...and if you go by what espn analysts/writers say then ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by Noliac
    acc had a down year last year...and if you go by what espn analysts/writers say then ouch.
    The top 6 in the ACC could be good any year. But Im sorry, the bottom six is just plain pathetic, and they would get destroyed in the Pac10.

Noliac is offline Banned
    believe me when i say this fsu and miami will be back. i wouldnt be surprised if theyre back to the original dominance next year. plus with butch davis at unc getting recruits...i see the acc being a top 3 conference. also didnt fsu beat a team in the bowl game that beat usc?

believe me when i say this fsu and miami will be back. i wouldnt be surprised if theyre back to the original dominance next year. plus with butch davis at unc getting recruits...i see the acc being a top 3 conference. also didnt fsu beat a team in the bowl game that beat usc?
    Yeah UCLA blew that one, but they were about on par with each other. And you cant start comparing with "this team beat a team who beat a team etc.....". Oregon State wasnt very good at all last year and they beat USC. Does that mean that Oregon State is better than the entire Big 10?

Noliac is offline Banned
    no b/c we are debating between the acc and pac-10 not the pac-10 and big-12. i have much respect for usc but teams like cal and ucla are the only other good teams. oregon is decent and then the rest of the teams blow.

no b/c we are debating between the acc and pac-10 not the pac-10 and big-12. i have much respect for usc but teams like cal and ucla are the only other good teams. oregon is decent and then the rest of the teams blow.
    Maybe this year and last year, but then again the whole ACC sucked last year didnt they? The Pac10 success cycles more than any other conference Im sure. In the last decade or so , every team from the Pac 10 has been in the top 5 (except Stanford). They spread the love in the Pac 10, and though USC dominates right now, it wont last much longer. A new team will take over.

Noliac is offline Banned
    usc seems like the place for the top recruits in the nation to go no matter how deep they are...which really doesnt make any sense to me . but anyways, only 3 more days till kickoff of the season...LSU vs MissSt

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    i cant wait!

Noliac is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by l2elapse
    i cant wait!
    kid when am i getting my game in with you on ncaa? tell me you got 08...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information