B.E.N. is offline Member

Getting up to eat iron?

For those of you that do the AM workout thing, how do you get yourself motivated from the jump off? I am used to coming home from work and going full tilt but would have to change up the schedule for work.

I have my own equipt. so just have to truck down the stairs but getting the engine firing is tough right away?

Any insight on motivational tips or such?

youknowit45 is offline Associate Member
    Music works for me with my NO2 :/

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    rubin one out gets me going in the mourning ....

jojo2002 is offline Associate Member
    maybe cus your gym as at home its harder... i have to drive about 10 mins and i drive with music on drinking my NO and Creatine blend.... by the time i get to the gym im ready to go.. stretch and hit it... some people use coffee....

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Are you lifting in the AM or are you talking about cardio? If you're lifting you should have a pro/carb meal 30 min before and you'll be feeling fine.

TR'05 is offline Member
    I hit up the 630 am workouts. A light meal 30 - 45 minutes prior to lifting...quick absorbtion. I usually have egg whites & 2 bananas...along with a load of caffeine. A few good tunes and I'm ready to rock.

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    pot of coffee does it for me

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    bro,

1. i prefer morning workouts......more energy since i am not drained from the long day of work

2. waxy maize.....its a carbohydrate powder, which is a starch, which hits your muscles harder and faster than sugar/malto/dextro.......and guys seem to niot be gaining fat with this

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I get up, have a pro/carb meal. 30-45m later I am at the gym.

No big deal, stop being lazy and get it done.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Biff Studly is offline New Member
    Bro..

I am at the gym at 0430 because I have to workout in the morning due to my schedule. I have a crazy commute to and from work..about 1.5 hours to work in the morning and almost 2 hours to get home in the late afternoon. I am walking all day so when work is done, I am pretty beat. I just wasn't getting the quality of lifts I needed in the afternoon after work...actually they were half-ass workouts at best. Anyway, I leave for the gym at 0410 (takes 20 mins to get there) and I am starting my cardio at 0430. I only do about 15 - 20 mins and then I am pounding the weights. I take an energizer (Lipo6, RPM, ECA, etcc) along with some fruit juice before I leave for the gym. By the time I get there, I have all the energy I need....f'in great workouts!! Then I leave at about 0530 and I am on the road to work. Makes you feel great all day.

I think you need to make sure you get plenty of sleep the night before and to be honest, I would try to find a gym with early AM hours....that in the basement shit is tough...I had shit loads of equipment before but it is never the same...easier to throw weight around looking at all the hotties

Good luck bro...

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    when i do AM workouts, stretching is key for me.. i think music is a common denominator as well. some good tunes and i can go anytime.

B.E.N. is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    bro,

1. i prefer morning workouts......more energy since i am not drained from the long day of work

2. waxy maize.....its a carbohydrate powder, which is a starch, which hits your muscles harder and faster than sugar/malto/dextro.......and guys seem to niot be gaining fat with this
    Appreciate the responses. I was looking into purchasing waxy maize myself, but have no idea where to order it from. I have been taking Vitargo and was thinking about mixing my own using waxy maize. Know anything about doing so????

i am telling you, this shit hits your blood stream so fast........it pulls creatine and beta alanine with it,, so its going to enhance the uptake of these much much better than any cell tech or cell tech look a like ever could

the pumps from this is monstrous, by far more monstrous than any other no2 supplement could ever give me.....

muscle fullness is insane on this

i would not mix whey protein with waxy post workout, preworkout would be fine

you can mix waxy with 20 grams of "stuff", creatine, arg, ba, bca's, before you start slowing down absorption.......which is why post workout, i take waxy, wait 10-15 minutes, then take whey......wait 30-40 minutes, than start downing the whole food

qualityclrk1 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pewntang
    rubin one out gets me going in the mourning ....
    Works For Me

B.E.N. is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    I get up, have a pro/carb meal. 30-45m later I am at the gym.

No big deal, stop being lazy and get it done.
    I love how you assume I am 'being lazy'. Like I am some schmuch that does not work out on the regular. Trust me my friend I am up no questions asked...I was asking for advise on how to kick those AM workouts into overdrive like I was wide Fing awake.

When your body has been getting up day in and day out at 6:30 for 4 years it takes something extra to tell it to go to bed an hour early and get up an hour early. Once that internal timer is down I will be straight...looking off some trick until such...thanks.

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    I wake up at 4:00 pound down an Ensure Plus, go back to sleep, wake up at 5:00, get ready, drink my NO-Sotgun, go to workout at 5:30... It's been working great for me, altho, I'mma get a different drink then NO-Shotgun soon, that shit is so disgusting...

Thread Information