musclestack is offline Productive Member

If You're Interested In Making Money!!!

Hey, fellas. I haven't posted here in what feels like a year (it's probably been about 6 months). First, just wanted to say hi again to everyone; hope all is well.

Got a story for ya. I took a trip to Kansas City a few weeks ago to visit my brother. He moved down there about 8 months ago to train mixed martial arts. At first, he had a job working for Fed Ex, but he had so many stress problems with it that he quit (problems finding locations of delivery, boss promised him health insurance but didn't deliver, and the list goes on and on). Anyways, he was really hurting for money. He just lived for 4 months straight off of money he had saved up, and that stash was getting thinner by the day.

Here's the crazy part: almost 3 months ago, he had heard from one of his friends down there about a work-from-home job. He was down to his last $800, and had very little to lose so he gave it a shot. He kinda knit-picked at the job for the first couple weeks, but when he got his first paycheck it was nothing short of breath-taking---for me too!!! I got a phone call from him that same day with him screaming on the other end of the line about how much he had made. The check was for $2,800. He had worked for ten days, and for about an hour per day (at most). And if you think that's crazy, I got a call from him a couple weeks later too. I guess he had kinda picked up the pace with this new found system, and his second check was for $4,700. That's 2 f**kin weeks!!!

Anyways, like I was sayin, I went down to visit him, and I needed some proof on this, cuz come on, almost 5 grand in two weeks doing next to nothing for it...I called bulls**t. He showed me the stubs from all of his paychecks, and sure as s**t, he was not lying. So, guess what I did when I got back home. I joined the same program he did. Now, I just bought a house that I'm remodeling so I don't have a whole lotta time to get online, but I average maybe 30 to 45 minutes per day. I've been at it for roughly 8 days (didn't start right away cuz I read through the getting started guide to make sure I knew what I was doing), and today I went in and viewed my comissions and stats. I have made $1200 in what accumulates to be about 5 hours worth of work----if you even wanna call it work!!! Once I'm done with my house, I'm gonna go full blast on this thing.

Best of luck to everyone, and I hope everyone here has a chance to do this. At least check it out; you'll be f**cking amazed at how much money you can really make with this. I'm honestly thinking about going to go tell my asshole boss (at my day-job) to screw off! Besides this good news, I know I've been away for a while, and I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I'm gonna try and stick around more consistently and see how all the old friends are doin. Have fun guys!

Musclestack

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    if you try it, keep us posted how it works, good luck

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    pyramid scheme?

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    pyramid.... def... theres alot of this going on lately except with bank papers...

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    ***No source checks!!!***

Ninja, I totally understand your skeptism. I was too, but AT LEAST try it. If not, best of luck to you in whatever you decide to be your transportation towards your financial goals. I know where I'll be. I have been a member AND FRIEND here for a long time now, and I'm not out to hurt any one of my friends. Grant it, I have not deducted my proceeds yet to receive a check, but when I do, I'll see if I can't get ahold of a scanner so I can show it to you guys.

Musclestack
    Last edited by musclestack; 08-23-2007 at 10:00 PM.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe we can send WEBB to check this Chad guy out in BC.

Wow, judging from most of the responses, I'm kinda regretting even starting this thread. Sorry for trying to help.

I know that on the webpage it says something like making 27,000 in a month. Yes, that's very unbelievable, and a big part of me doesn't believe it either. But I AM making money, and I'm happy with that.

For those that are interested, just check out the website before you disregard it. F**k, if you're really interested, shoot me a PM, and I'll give you the phone number to my sponsor (only if you're interested, I don't want to piss him off with people telling him that this system doesn't work without even trying it).
    Last edited by musclestack; 08-23-2007 at 10:08 PM.

i think everybody wants to know if its a pyramid scheme?

if it is maybe it works. many of them do and some people make a lot of money off them but pyramid schemes always end up screwing at least a few people in the end.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    As soon as someone says "check this out you make lots of money" and they are trying to recruit you, it's a pyramid scheme.

-DedicateD- is offline Member
    its the def of a pyramid scheme...read over the website, for every person that signs up through that link, he gets $7

then the person above him gets a cut as well and it goes up the 'pyramid'

can you make money with these things? yea you can but its going to take a ton of people under you and a ton of people under them as well

the first few checks will prob be bonus incentive pay so you can show off to your friends to get them to sign up as well

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Ummm, isnt this against the board rules?

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Haha, I remember when some guy tried to talk me into doing this type of stuff.

Actually met the dude at the gym. Long story short, he said he was making a ton of money and I should check it out. We walked outside, and he kept running his mouth talking about a ton of money this and that. He goes to get in his car and it was like an 8 year old Ford Taurus...I started lau***ng and was thinking to myself, how can someone try to convince me he's making all of this money(more money than I was making), yet my truck retails for 5x as much as his car was brand new?

Moral of the story: Pyramid schemes are scams. If anyone tells you that you can make a ton of money, but they won't tell you exactly what you will be doing, it's a scam.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Shouldn't this be closed?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    ^^^^ yes

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Reported

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    the proper term is multi-level marketing...at least it sounds better than a pyramid scheme

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    You can make money off of pyramid schemes, you just have to get in early enough or it isn't worth it.

Thread Information