Hey, fellas. I haven't posted here in what feels like a year (it's probably been about 6 months). First, just wanted to say hi again to everyone; hope all is well.

Got a story for ya. I took a trip to Kansas City a few weeks ago to visit my brother. He moved down there about 8 months ago to train mixed martial arts. At first, he had a job working for Fed Ex, but he had so many stress problems with it that he quit (problems finding locations of delivery, boss promised him health insurance but didn't deliver, and the list goes on and on). Anyways, he was really hurting for money. He just lived for 4 months straight off of money he had saved up, and that stash was getting thinner by the day.

Here's the crazy part: almost 3 months ago, he had heard from one of his friends down there about a work-from-home job. He was down to his last $800, and had very little to lose so he gave it a shot. He kinda knit-picked at the job for the first couple weeks, but when he got his first paycheck it was nothing short of breath-taking---for me too!!! I got a phone call from him that same day with him screaming on the other end of the line about how much he had made. The check was for $2,800. He had worked for ten days, and for about an hour per day (at most). And if you think that's crazy, I got a call from him a couple weeks later too. I guess he had kinda picked up the pace with this new found system, and his second check was for $4,700. That's 2 f**kin weeks!!!

Anyways, like I was sayin, I went down to visit him, and I needed some proof on this, cuz come on, almost 5 grand in two weeks doing next to nothing for it...I called bulls**t. He showed me the stubs from all of his paychecks, and sure as s**t, he was not lying. So, guess what I did when I got back home. I joined the same program he did. Now, I just bought a house that I'm remodeling so I don't have a whole lotta time to get online, but I average maybe 30 to 45 minutes per day. I've been at it for roughly 8 days (didn't start right away cuz I read through the getting started guide to make sure I knew what I was doing), and today I went in and viewed my comissions and stats. I have made $1200 in what accumulates to be about 5 hours worth of work----if you even wanna call it work!!! Once I'm done with my house, I'm gonna go full blast on this thing.

Best of luck to everyone, and I hope everyone here has a chance to do this. At least check it out; you'll be f**cking amazed at how much money you can really make with this. I'm honestly thinking about going to go tell my asshole boss (at my day-job) to screw off! Besides this good news, I know I've been away for a while, and I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I'm gonna try and stick around more consistently and see how all the old friends are doin. Have fun guys!

Musclestack