Kratos is offline I feel accomplished

What would you do?

So I'm out with some friends last weekend. First I went to a party (6 kegs) run by a house full of police officers. The night was already starting off weird. They ran out of beer and the rumor was the party was going to get broken up by cops who where working that night, so the guys who's house it was could get some sleep. Myself and some of my friends went to a bar, I run into my little brother's ex-1st gf. We talked for like an hour, she was asking me about my brother and blah blah. "How come I see you at the bar but not your brother?" "Uh, that's because I have a drinking problem Katie." Anyway I take down her phone number for god knows what reason, and she says "text me so I'll have your number too." I have a full keyboad on my phone so I quickly text her "A horse walks into a bar, bartender says 'so why the long face' then with my name at the bottom." On my way home she texts me back "so why did he have a long face. What's the rest of the joke lol." duh, I ignore the text. She texts me today she wants to get together for drinks if I'm around this weekend. This is my brother's first gf from like 7th grade, she is cute, mabe a little fun chubby. He never banged her, or got a BJ so he can't ask me "so how's my dick taste?" I can tell she is liking me though. Do I text her back, get together with her, blow her off? What?

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Hit it if shes hot !!!!!!!

Merc.

Juicy J is offline Associate Member
    if i were u, i would talk to my brother first

StickNPuck is offline New Member
    If it would piss your bother off, then no don't do it. If he wouldn't care, then hit that thing man.

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc.
    Hit it if shes hot !!!!!!!

Merc.

I'm with Merc.. just have a few drinks first so if brother finds out and gets pissed you can say" bitch got me drunk, you know I got a drinking problem"...oh yeah you could add in how she made you feel so used and cheap or something

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    do ittt
    amen merc!

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    He wouldn't care if it was from 7th grade! Those girlfriends don't even count! You have my approval to hit it and quit it.

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI
    He wouldn't care if it was from 7th grade! Those girlfriends don't even count! You have my approval to hit it and quit it.

Yeah, for sure it would be a hit and quit, I can't imagine introducing her to the fam...again. My brother is really forgiving, if he finds out I think I'd just say "what, wern't you done with that?" I just wasn't sure of the code of ethics on this situation. My penis has been collecting dust, and I've been dying to try it out post cycle.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Well than wipe that thing off, use and abuse!

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Talk to your brother ... that way there's no bullshit.

Serotonin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    So I'm out with some friends last weekend. First I went to a party (6 kegs) run by a house full of police officers. The night was already starting off weird. They ran out of beer and the rumor was the party was going to get broken up by cops who where working that night, so the guys who's house it was could get some sleep. Myself and some of my friends went to a bar, I run into my little brother's ex-1st gf. We talked for like an hour, she was asking me about my brother and blah blah. "How come I see you at the bar but not your brother?" "Uh, that's because I have a drinking problem Katie." Anyway I take down her phone number for god knows what reason, and she says "text me so I'll have your number too." I have a full keyboad on my phone so I quickly text her "A horse walks into a bar, bartender says 'so why the long face' then with my name at the bottom." On my way home she texts me back "so why did he have a long face. What's the rest of the joke lol." duh, I ignore the text. She texts me today she wants to get together for drinks if I'm around this weekend. This is my brother's first gf from like 7th grade, she is cute, mabe a little fun chubby. He never banged her, or got a BJ so he can't ask me "so how's my dick taste?" I can tell she is liking me though. Do I text her back, get together with her, blow her off? What?
    Go for it dude. IMO your brother shouldn't really give a damn since they aren't together. Besides, the 7th grade? They were like halfway through puberty.

I'd hit it.

Suworu~Nutsuki is offline Associate Member
    i know its not a matter of choosing but do remember "bros before hoes".... If your bro is cool bout this kinda stuff then it shouldnt even be an issue when you tell him(before you do anything) and if he does start making a fuss then surely its not worth the agro for a quick bang!

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    My penis has been collecting dust

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Dont ask

TELL your brother your gonna bang his girl from when he was a little kid, then rub it in

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Smack that ass!

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    so you can tell she likes you because she wanted to get some drinks and she asked about a stupid-ass joke? BWAHAHAHA!! she's just trying to see your brother.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Theres no reason not to hit her if shes far back in the past from your bro, i wouldnt tell him about it if you did thats for sure. If you have high standards and know you can have better, then you shouldnt bother. if you just want to roll with it and ride the flesh train, then alllllll aboooarrd!

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    dude thats fair game as far as im concerned!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    chubby chaser HA

Blog Entries
    So Kratos I am curios.....

Did you hit it last night ?????

lol

Merc.

Somehow between the afternoon and night she came down with a case of West Nile Virus, but we were going to hang out last night. I think the drama will have to wait a week or two, for her to be disseise free. Mabe the vomiting will take 2-5 pounds off and she will be hotter. I've decided to do more thinking with my penis from now on in my life, he does a good job and is due for a promotion.

Blog Entries
    Somehow between the afternoon and night she came down with a case of West Nile Virus, but we were going to hang out last night. I think the drama will have to wait a week or two, for her to be disseise free. Mabe the vomiting will take 2-5 pounds off and she will be hotter. I've decided to do more thinking with my penis from now on in my life, he does a good job and is due for a promotion.

Your hilarious kratos......

You have me lau***ng my ass off .. Not that shes sick but just your post... hahahahahahahahahahahahah

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    my penis gets my checkcard stolen..

BAD PENIS .. BAD!

Thread Information