Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The U.S. Navy.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    I don't remember who it was...with all this drama in here

Second2None is offline Banned
    so what medals you guys have?

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    if PJ school isnt the hardest why is the rate of graduates the lowest out of any special forces, i was in pj school for a couple months until i tore my lebrum, and even shows on the miltary channel have said its the hardest and pj's are the most elite

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjetsfan86
    if PJ school isnt the hardest why is the rate of graduates the lowest out of any special forces, i was in pj school for a couple months until i tore my lebrum, and even shows on the miltary channel have said its the hardest and pj's are the most elite
    Even R. Lee says so.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW1cy3il5pY

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    nice find, good video

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Quote Originally Posted by ImACrazyJewDaddy
    Hey guys and gals..I ship on Sept. 26th and I just wanted to ask those who are currently enlisted one question.

Is the U.S. Navy bootcamp a joke? And when I say thisI mean in comparison
    to any other branch, besides the marines.
    It all depends on your mental hardness and physical condition. I thought Navy boot camp was a joke, but a lot of young guys who showed up fat and out of shape cried for their mommies on that first night.

If I remember correctly, you're one of the guys here that wants to go to BUD/S. Just take your SEAL qual test ASAP during boot camp and after that you can train with the SEAL staff in the wee hours of the morning in preparation for BUD/S. Regular boot camp PT won't be frequent or hard enough to do anything for you if you want to get into or maintain BUD/S condition.

Also, don't volunteer for anything. Own everyone during the first mock PRT (physical readiness test) and they'll make you the PT PO (petty officer). Then you get to lead PT and help get the Chub Club in shape. Most other jobs involve a lot of bullshit and won't do anything for you after bootcamp. Be a team player, do your job, and help your shipmates when you can.

Don't sweat it. Good luck and God bless.

Hoo-yah!
    CSAR

ImACrazyJewDaddy is offline Associate Member
    Thanks Csar. Ive heard that a majority of those who join are overweight and unconditioned, which is why I asked lol. Luckily im not, but as far as smoking everyone in PRT...I think the Kid who is shipping out with me is gonna take the cake. Impressed me that he did 99 pushups in 2 minutes.

As far as seal qual test, am I still able to do it, even though my right Eye was too blurry for me to qualify to go straight to BUD/S after boot? Was told I could get LASEK for it, and then Sign up for it. Hope I wasnt told a bunch of bullshit.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ImACrazyJewDaddy
    Thanks Csar. Ive heard that a majority of those who join are overweight and unconditioned, which is why I asked lol. Luckily im not, but as far as smoking everyone in PRT...I think the Kid who is shipping out with me is gonna take the cake. Impressed me that he did 99 pushups in 2 minutes.

As far as seal qual test, am I still able to do it, even though my right Eye was too blurry for me to qualify to go straight to BUD/S after boot? Was told I could get LASEK for it, and then Sign up for it. Hope I wasnt told a bunch of bullshit.
    Dude you are going to get screwed if it is NOT in your contact. You will go to the fleet for a minimum of 2-3 years. Contact a SEAL motivator in your area ASAP. Have they asked you about what "A" school you want to go to?

Gtanker is offline New Member
    Good luck man. Every service's bootcamps are a joke. You just have to deal with alot of bull. It will fly. I did 13 weeks for the Marines and it felt like 2 weeks.

Gtanker is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Second2None
    so what medals you guys have?
    2 sea service, 2 combat action, good conduct, global war, expeditionary service, presidential unit citation, navy unit citation and then some other of the basic medals.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information