ok quick Q.. personally i think it's an easy way to give her my number... but let me set it up for you

girl in my class (yes i know.. im an 8yr senior COOL eh?) she is fairly young and SUPER ****ING HOT.. hottest brunette (i hate blonds) on campus.. and she is in my class band new to the university and has no idea how big a looser i am .. YET.

anyways.. i tried to hook up w/ her (this class has a lab) and get in her lab group.. but on first week of lab no luck but but since nothing was going on we didnt really formulate solid lab groups.

2nd week.. for some ungodly reason i show up late and of all the groups (they were ALL FULL) the professor puts me IN HER LAB GROUP which was the farthest back most outta sight group.. (GOD SMILED ON ME!)

turns out she was all over me for help (wat do you expect i have had every class there twice) and MAN IS SHE EVER FVCKING DUMB.. everything i explained to her .. had to be reworded and broken down 3 or 4 times till she got it. bout stressed me out.. i really think she was doing it for the attention.
she asked alot of personal Q's like wat do you do, wat are you goin to school for wat this wat that but i tottally dissmissed em all and just stayed focused on the fuxin lab assignmnt. which made her GO ON EVEN HARDER...
anyways its obvious she will probably not make it through this upper lvl bio course since she is still taking pre req's (a younging but a HOTTIE and mega Sweet Heart! CUTE TOO, she plays ditzy role very well for a brunette) and will probably end up dropping...

Ok i set up the base.. heres the question at hand.
granted i had to run (had appointment for tattoo artwork)so i couldnt hang around after class and chit chat w/ her and "mingle" which is probably for the best... but next class period..

Would it come across as if im trying to put her down and belittle her or maybe come across as IM AN ARROGANT DICK HED if i hand her my number and go..

"Your probably gonna want this if you wanna pass this class."

i thought it would be cute and charming but then again i told a few people bout this idea and they are like WHOA.. got ego?