taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

Question Will this come across as too ARROGANT?!

ok quick Q.. personally i think it's an easy way to give her my number... but let me set it up for you

girl in my class (yes i know.. im an 8yr senior COOL eh?) she is fairly young and SUPER ****ING HOT.. hottest brunette (i hate blonds) on campus.. and she is in my class band new to the university and has no idea how big a looser i am .. YET.

anyways.. i tried to hook up w/ her (this class has a lab) and get in her lab group.. but on first week of lab no luck but but since nothing was going on we didnt really formulate solid lab groups.

2nd week.. for some ungodly reason i show up late and of all the groups (they were ALL FULL) the professor puts me IN HER LAB GROUP which was the farthest back most outta sight group.. (GOD SMILED ON ME!)

turns out she was all over me for help (wat do you expect i have had every class there twice) and MAN IS SHE EVER FVCKING DUMB.. everything i explained to her .. had to be reworded and broken down 3 or 4 times till she got it. bout stressed me out.. i really think she was doing it for the attention.
    she asked alot of personal Q's like wat do you do, wat are you goin to school for wat this wat that but i tottally dissmissed em all and just stayed focused on the fuxin lab assignmnt. which made her GO ON EVEN HARDER...
    anyways its obvious she will probably not make it through this upper lvl bio course since she is still taking pre req's (a younging but a HOTTIE and mega Sweet Heart! CUTE TOO, she plays ditzy role very well for a brunette) and will probably end up dropping...

Ok i set up the base.. heres the question at hand.
    granted i had to run (had appointment for tattoo artwork)so i couldnt hang around after class and chit chat w/ her and "mingle" which is probably for the best... but next class period..

Would it come across as if im trying to put her down and belittle her or maybe come across as IM AN ARROGANT DICK HED if i hand her my number and go..

"Your probably gonna want this if you wanna pass this class."

i thought it would be cute and charming but then again i told a few people bout this idea and they are like WHOA.. got ego?

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    You ask her if she has any other questions to call this number. If she calls and keeps asking stupid questions about assignments and such, she's clearly retarded. If she calls and starts asking personal questions, you're in.

And I wouldn't call it arrogant... I would call it a self cock block.

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    It doesn't sound like a bad idea... I'd imagine if she's as friendly as you say she is she would probably find it funny (in a good way) and you'd score some more points for yurself.

^ Possibly.

Interesting situation to say the least. This should be interesting to see what course you take. If it's positive, I expect pictures to be posted promptly!

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Too arrogant I think, she wants your dilznick already. I think it's always a good idea to get all of your lab partners numbers. I've had lab partners show up at my house to ask me questions. If you have her over for homework help you might want to throw a sheet over your steroids (you may need a king sized in your case). Once you have the digits keep the ambien bottle away from the telephone.

ya it may be a little arrogant, some people don't have a high humor capacity for sarcasm. next lab at the end just ask her if she wants to TRADE numbers in case either of u needs help. this way ur not being cocky and u also get her # too. many girls don't like to call the guy first...

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    ok quick Q.. personally i think it's an easy way to give her my number... but let me set it up for you

girl in my class (yes i know.. im an 8yr senior COOL eh?) she is fairly young and SUPER ****ING HOT.. hottest brunette (i hate blonds) on campus.. and she is in my class band new to the university and has no idea how big a looser i am .. YET.

anyways.. i tried to hook up w/ her (this class has a lab) and get in her lab group.. but on first week of lab no luck but but since nothing was going on we didnt really formulate solid lab groups.

2nd week.. for some ungodly reason i show up late and of all the groups (they were ALL FULL) the professor puts me IN HER LAB GROUP which was the farthest back most outta sight group.. (GOD SMILED ON ME!)

turns out she was all over me for help (wat do you expect i have had every class there twice) and MAN IS SHE EVER FVCKING DUMB.. everything i explained to her .. had to be reworded and broken down 3 or 4 times till she got it. bout stressed me out.. i really think she was doing it for the attention.
    she asked alot of personal Q's like wat do you do, wat are you goin to school for wat this wat that but i tottally dissmissed em all and just stayed focused on the fuxin lab assignmnt. which made her GO ON EVEN HARDER...
    anyways its obvious she will probably not make it through this upper lvl bio course since she is still taking pre req's (a younging but a HOTTIE and mega Sweet Heart! CUTE TOO, she plays ditzy role very well for a brunette) and will probably end up dropping...

granted i had to run (had appointment for tattoo artwork)so i couldnt hang around after class and chit chat w/ her and "mingle" which is probably for the best... but next class period..

Would it come across as if im trying to put her down and belittle her or maybe come across as IM AN ARROGANT DICK HED if i hand her my number and go..

i thought it would be cute and charming but then again i told a few people bout this idea and they are like WHOA.. got ego?
    The whole "arrogant" thing depends on the face you make after you ask the question. If you keep a completely serious face than her mind may go into the arrogant thing but if you throw in a little sly kinda smirk after (w/out overdoing it like a horndog) she'll grasp the alterior motive and *may comply.

But STILL. If you plan on just walking up to her and doing it cold (like the first thing you say to her) I don't like it at all in that case.
    Make sure you always warm the girl up first and ask her on a high note in the conversation (like when she's lau***ng or you just say some really witty shit and she smiles). If you do it on a downnote it just makes things so much more unnatural and is begging for her to blow you out.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    why dont you Just ask her out man, God you make this stuff complicated dont you!!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    why dont you Just ask her out man, God you make this stuff complicated dont you!!
    agree with beast...........
    dont say what you were gonna say mate,you would sound like an arrogant cock.................
    just ask her out straight,she will either say yes or no...simple..................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

just ask her out and be down with it. if she is a dimwit dump her.

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54
    And I wouldn't call it arrogant... I would call it a self cock block.
    hahahahaha "self cock block". The move I hope to NEVER perform.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Just ask her out or ask her for her number. What's the worst that could happen? She could say no and then you could be an arrogant dickhead.

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    be sarcastic and ask HER for help, tell her you could learn alot from someone as bright as her...

just a diff angle here.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    since when is asking a gril out so damn hard...like beast said it doesnt need to be so hard bro....i like the idea of giving her your number but just do what hoggage said, tell her if she has any other question to give you a call, innocent but simple...if she calls and just ask lab questions step up your game, if she calls and asks personal question tell her you wanna meet for coffee then your in....if this doenst work take your spork to lab and shiv her till she says yes to a date....

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    The whole "arrogant" thing depends on the face you make after you ask the question. If you keep a completely serious face than her mind may go into the arrogant thing but if you throw in a little sly kinda smirk after (w/out overdoing it like a horndog) she'll grasp the alterior motive and *may comply.

But STILL. If you plan on just walking up to her and doing it cold (like the first thing you say to her) I don't like it at all in that case.
    Make sure you always warm the girl up first and ask her on a high note in the conversation (like when she's lau***ng or you just say some really witty shit and she smiles). If you do it on a downnote it just makes things so much more unnatural and is begging for her to blow you out.
    well i was going to fvcking smile when i said it ><

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    you had a good idea man, from my experiance young dumb girls love cocky aragant guys. keepers may not but college girls eat it up

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    lol at the "your gonna need this.." comment, just ask her out or something, in answer to your question, yea that sounds arrogant

gya321 is offline Member
    Yeah Droppin the number is ok but I would reword your statement. GOod luck!

Quote Originally Posted by gya321
    Yeah Droppin the number is ok but I would reword your statement. GOod luck!
    well i didnt say NEED like messy said.. its " You might WANT this.." lol
    and damit all to hell ima just tell her to ****in call me or die.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    just chat her up make her smile, and when she's interested in your conversation, or you (even if its only at the moment) say it with a lil smile. not a bad idea because its different...

buffgator is offline king of mass
    You could say something along the lines of, "This class seems hard, maybe we can help each other out."
    Also not to discourage you but I asked a major hottie out from my biology class one time. She agreed, then a few days later when it came to the time we set the date up for I called her that afternoon, and she was like, "Whos this? I dont remember you...oh yeah the guy from biology, I totally forgot." I said, "You know what, never mind." Then I hung up and stopped going to that class.

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    ^^^^ lol weak sauce...

anyways how many times you gave a girl your number and she called you? get her fucing number and whatever do your thnig man just dont do anything dumb

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    girls are biz slotches we can all agree but man..why give up on class because of it..

Quote Originally Posted by christopherallen
    ^^^^ lol weak sauce...

anyways how many times you gave a girl your number and she called you? get her fucing number and whatever do your thnig man just dont do anything dumb
    nah she would call.. and i know it would be for the most idiotic reasons too ..
    "I pushed the on button on my calculator and its not comming on"

"Did you take it outta the package yet?!"

"no.. why?"

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    Quote Originally Posted by Goosed by Tai

sounds golden bro...

Perforator is offline Junior Member
    lmao. i remember those days.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    I like it Tai, you're finally picking up some game.

i always had it.. just skared to use it LOL
    i always been told im come across as arrogant and stuck up.. so i figured if i TRYED to play that role i'd look like a total peter hed

gya321 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Goosed by Tai
    nah she would call.. and i know it would be for the most idiotic reasons too ..
    "I pushed the on button on my calculator and its not comming on"

"Did you take it outta the package yet?!"

"no.. why?"
    Haha the calculator wont go on! Man she probably does "need" your number then.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by buffgator
    You could say something along the lines of, "This class seems hard, maybe we can help each other out."
    Also not to discourage you but I asked a major hottie out from my biology class one time. She agreed, then a few days later when it came to the time we set the date up for I called her that afternoon, and she was like, "Whos this? I dont remember you...oh yeah the guy from biology, I totally forgot." I said, "You know what, never mind." Then I hung up and stopped going to that class.
    exactly why women become immune to the classic approach. first of all u sounded like u wanted to be buddies. then when you called and she shot you down you avoided her, reinforcing her thought that no matter how many guys approach her, she can control them.

welp she asked me for my number this morning before i could even put my plan into action... she said she gunna be callin me kuz she needs help ><
    all that prep work for NOTHING lol

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    You the man tai, looking forward to reading the thread on her dumping you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    You the man tai, looking forward to reading the thread on her dumping you.
    oh she kant dump me.. SHE NEEDS ME lol im the only person thats had every class at the universty.. twice.

now if she drops the class im sure she dump me as well lol
    or i will have an aneurism.. either way its win win!

briancb1 is offline Member
    I will bet you $1 that you won't get anything from this girl, but she'll just suck you dry of your time for her benefit

Serotonin is offline Member
    I'd just tell her she's gorgeous and I'd really like to take her out sometime. Of course my good looks would do most of the work without me even knowing it.

Juicy J is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Serotonin
    I'd just tell her she's gorgeous and I'd really like to take her out sometime. Of course my good looks would do most of the work without me even knowing it.
    ^^^^^

Thread Information