Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pick Up Artist

Stabone is offline Banned
    Bojangles:

you are making references to people that are either famous or in the lime light. The girls they get are the least bit interested in them, they merely want to be SEEN with them or fuk or hang out with them them so it gives them a better sense of their own self-worth. Put me in a movie or in a band and I would get more ass than you could imagine. STATUS has more to do with it than anything. You use Hugh Heffener as an example? Come on. You can't land chicks like that unless you are in their circle. Let's use carrot Top as an example. That dude is ugly as sin but he probabaly pulls a ton of ass. Chicks want to be seen with people that can help them improve their own image. Look at Hollywood. How many people in Hollywood date outside of that circle? Very, very few if any. Your points SUCK!

Mystery probably gets more ass because of his show than his manipulative tactics. He is a d-bag in every sense of the word, as well as his boys J-dog and Matador. Hahaha, i can imagine what girls think when he introduces himself as "Matador".

Quote Originally Posted by Stabone
    Bojangles:

you are making references to people that are either famous or in the lime light. The girls they get are the least bit interested in them, they merely want to be SEEN with them or fuk or hang out with them them so it gives them a better sense of their own self-worth. Put me in a movie or in a band and I would get more ass than you could imagine. STATUS has more to do with it than anything. You use Hugh Heffener as an example? Come on. You can't land chicks like that unless you are in their circle. Let's use carrot Top as an example. That dude is ugly as sin but he probabaly pulls a ton of ass. Chicks want to be seen with people that can help them improve their own image. Look at Hollywood. How many people in Hollywood date outside of that circle? Very, very few if any. Your points SUCK!

Mystery probably gets more ass because of his show than his manipulative tactics. He is a d-bag in every sense of the word, as well as his boys J-dog and Matador. Hahaha, i can imagine what girls think when he introduces himself as "Matador".
    He wouldn't have gotten a show if his tactics didn't work. Yeah status is important, but if you know how to talk to a girl and make her feel attracted to you, then you don't need status

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    yes the guy looks like a complete idiot, I agree. But I worked with a guy that studied this dudes game and actually got sooooo much poon it wasnt funny. What was the funniest to me was the he always talked up the methods etc. and we were all captivated thinking that it might actually make a lot of sense, then I see what he looks like on TV and was like WTF??? But trust me I think the show cant possibly explain what my co-worker was trying to explain to us years back about his methods. dork,yes succesful PUA,yes

Stabone is offline Banned
    Well, I don't wear a goofy hat, makeup or hang around guys names J-Dog and Matador but I've never seem to have had any problems getting the poon own my own.

D-Bo Dre is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabone
    Well, I don't wear a goofy hat, makeup or hang around guys names J-Dog and Matador but I've never seem to have had any problems getting the poon own my own.

The BunnyRanch must get expensive after some time..

Seriously though,, to each their own.. Stop knocking the dudes hustle... All I know is that my boy Kosmo is getting soo much poon after this show its not even funny.. Makes me wanna be on a reality show

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Dude, I have read many things about Mystery and have/currently reading Magic Bullets by Savory. Mystery is no idiot, I hear people talking all the time about how werid he looks, how those guys are dorks, how it would never work etc...

You have to realise, that stuff you see is just for drama. If you actually read any of the material, you see like 5% of what they teach you. I've read like 1/4 of the material and know more than what I've seen on the show but I know the basic principles.

To go back over what BoJangles said, Mystery is the man. Who is smooth with women and knows how to manipulate the situation and does not give a shit what he looks/dresses like. Basically it comes down to being groomed and healthy looking, which is imporant. I will not go into details but like I said, you aren't seeing jack on TV of what your supposed to do and you have to ****ing practice. Its not like you just read it and your a pimp, I'm sure Mystery was rejected and put down during the beginning and is just a master PUA now.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    ^^^
    That's it man. The guy used to be a dork who never got laid, much like all the other master pua's. They were afraid of chicks, not particularly good looking, had no idea how to get laid... So, they came up with a plan and perfected their methods, overcame their fears, and now they consistently bang 9's and 10's. Can't hate on that, at least I can't. I think it's great stuff.

I never had a problem getting laid, but that's largely due to looking good and being confident. But I've studied some of these guy's tactics and I tell you this- It makes all the difference being in a relationship. I've picked up some tips on seduction and maximizing attraction that are simply awesome. I've been sleeping with the hottest woman I'd ever seen in this country for the last year. She's completely in love (and a fvcking psycho too, but that's another story) and it's largely due to me pulling off some of the tools that these guys teach.

Basically because of the shit I know now, it is so much more fun dealing with hot chicks. I understand their behavior more and it's less of a mystery. So when they start talking about some stupid shit that defies logic, I know why they are doing it and what the appropriate response should be.

Anybody who hates on these guys- you're ignorant and jealous. These guys are in control of their situations and are proof that anyone can be.

customworksking is offline Associate Member
    I think it's sweet !!!!!!! 100% with him ....if u go to a bar and everyone look's the same and u r the only 1 who looks diff your odds go up ..

importeater91 is offline Member
    where can u get his book? its not at a barns and noble is it?

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    y do u need it lol

importeater91 is offline Member
    hey you could always use some tips

Mystery looks GAY

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^^^^
    the ladies feel safe with gays therefore he is rocking the correct disguise, come on son, gets with the program or go home playing video games @ your parents' basement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information