Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pick Up Artist

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries

Pick Up Artist

As anybody seen this show.... How does the the main guy ever get a girl... he looks like a goon.... i dont know maybe i just dont know style or what girls want. But when i see that show i just want to throw up...

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    yeah im thinking the nerds have a better chance sometimes than him. he said at the begining that he use to get picked on and made fun of in school. i kinda laughed cause im sure he still does looking like that.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    my favorite show so far. I dont understand aslo poon how this guy where fckin pilot goggels and get bitchs

Blog Entries
    and I think that latino boy is gay

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    You mean mystery?

toobigforyou is offline Associate Member
    mystery is definitely gay.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    That guy is such a ****in creep. What about his side kicks, a midget with dy'd blonde hair with streaks of black that looks like a 40yo molester. Show is set up and i would be damned if those guys actually got descent ***** in real life.

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    Quote Originally Posted by pewntang
    As anybody seen this show.... How does the the main guy ever get a girl... he looks like a goon.... i dont know maybe i just dont know style or what girls want. But when i see that show i just want to throw up...
    ya ive seen it.its pretty funny/sad. but the guy is a pimp. hes got his own web site...and banks with all these books/cd's and seminars.idk how he does it...

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    i want to see that creep in action. do they ever show mystery picking up girls? every time i watch the show all i see is that lanky fck up loungeing around on a couch barking orders at the nerds

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Yeh they got a couple on youtube but a lot of PUA's don't like real life footage because its illegal just to record someones voice w/out their permission never mind a real video.
    Also girls aren't too happy after you tell them "I just fvcked you using something called the M3 Model, would you mind if I post the vid of me & you all over the internet?"
    But the whole idea of the way Mystery looks is something called "peacocking".

And it parallels similar to a lot of rock stars who dress just as fruity (if not worse) like he does. It works under the fact that men who aren't afraid to dress outside the boundaries of social norms have a high social value because they must deal with & overcome a lot of social resistance.

Look how fruity Gene Simmons looked.. he fvcked like 5000 chicks. Gene Simmons in a way figured it out before Mystery but Mystery made logic out of it. Guys who peacock are perceived as having a higher social value by girls when they know how to overcome societies comments about the way they look.
    Mystery has been dressing like that for years and years. When he first started doing obviously it was incongruent with his old self but after years of thwarting off peoples nasty opinions he became congruent with the look and is 100% comfortable with it.
    The fact that he is able to be comfortable looking like that (and conveys it to women when he speaks to them) is where his social value begins to surge higher than the average man.
    On youtube you will see a vid called something like "Mystery plowing through shit tests" (or "shittests") And he actively demonstrates how it works. If you watch the broken down version (by some non american with an annoying accent) the guy breaks down everything thats happening and Mystery takes a woman who at first was appalled by his appearance and games the shit out of her till he wins her over.
    Mystery takes peacocking further than anyone I know but he has the game to do it so he could care less what anyone thinks about the way he looks.

The guy is no idiot if you ever hear him really lecture on social dynamics.

edit: btw the show basically shows non of his material at all, its a drama reality series (not educational) and I've seen maybe 1/10,000th of what he actually teaches taught on the show so far.
    Last edited by Bojangles69; 08-31-2007 at 08:24 PM.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    ^^^where does this guy teach this? what is the m3 model?

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    i want to see that creep in action. do they ever show mystery picking up girls? every time i watch the show all i see is that lanky fck up loungeing around on a couch barking orders at the nerds
    There was an episode when dorks at the nightclub went first and completely bombed it with all the ladies. The dude "Mystery" along with his two nut huggers went it and managed to pick up plenty of poon.

Per show, they state nothing is staged at the nightclubs. Its a fun show and I manage to catch it one a while when flipping through the channels. The dorks are like little puppies, if they behave and do well, each gets a medal.

Blog Entries
    he actually got girls to buy him drinks

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    ^^^where does this guy teach this? what is the m3 model?
    Mystery Method bootcamps are held basically in popular cities all around the world but most commonly (I *think but some of the cites may have changed) they are held in LA, NY and Toronto (+ a few other places).

The M3 model is not a model of seduction but more accurately a model of all the intricacies of social dynamics and persuasion.

It consists of 3 - 3 stage levels.

Attraction-
    False Time Contraints, Opener, Neg - Male to Female DHV - Female to Male DHV. (I'm not gonna get too specfic for the other 2)
    Comort - 3 Levels & Seduction - 3 levels.

Seductions last stage is LMR (last minute resistance) and focuses mainly on powerful techniques to drop a girls resistance to sex like freeze outs, non-compliance of emotions vs. behavoir like "OMG what are we doing?!.. we shoud NOT be doing this" as your making out with her but you KEEP doing it.

Its the same shit girls to do guys and is basically a frame reversal. Once you steal her frame and manipulate it she willl not revert back to acting out the same frame you are. (you really have to read the book to get all the details of WHY all this happens and works).
    If she doesn't want sex you "freeze-out" and theres many different ways of doing it but its basically dropping her sexual state by stopping and creating a specific type of non-sexual environment that basically punishes her emotionally. Its very subtlely executed (you don't really punish her that may have been a bad word) but you make it so emotionally she will be driven back into sex witin a few minutes.

The M3 model is covered completely in his book but I don't want people to think I'm pushing shit on them so go find the name if you're interested.

The shit works undoubtlebly but it takes times to master (like martial arts). Most people give up on themselves than shift the blame onto the material when in reality is was THEIR fault. But guys who dedicate a good year or 2 mostly always see a massive change in thier sex life.

And I disagree that its a numbers game. Its all about skills. Some guys approach 50 girls to find one girl to fvck, other guys approach 5. Its life, either you got it or you don't, but if you don't that doesn't mean you can't learn it.
    Last edited by Bojangles69; 08-31-2007 at 09:53 PM.

And for the record this guy wasn't just sitting around one day like a lot of psychologist and philosophers than thought "hey I should write a book on seduction".
    Him and hundreds of people went out for years and composed this book and perfected everything from real life experiences. Like a researcher doing a survey isn't even close to the way they retrieved thier "data" or w/e you wanna call it.
    And its interesting that books like "Men are from Mars & Woman are from Venus" was written by a doctor who implemented NOT ONE study in the entire book. 99% of conventional dating books get thier ideas and information from other books like this where no real time or research was exhausted collecting information.
    The problem with Mystery is AFTER they spent all this time collecting information and building the model, the model was far from conventional, would not be accepted or endorsed by most females in any kind of way, and basically comes off as "manipulative".
    The fact of reality is EVERYONE manipulates EVERYONE. They just aren't consciously aware they are doing it. Every time you make a phone call to someone you have a subconcious goal you are trying to execute (whether your trying to take a girl out or make plans with guy friends) and you will ACT a specific way that you *think will provide you what you want from that call. It could be as simple as a teenager acting "cool" to impress a girl or a nice guy being "nice" to everyone because he thinks that will create a social life for himself.
    People always play a certain role to get what they want. Thats manipulation in itself. Everyones guilty of it, so I don't think twice about doing it.. the RIGHT way.

Serotonin is offline Member
    Never even heard of this show. I don't watch TV but what station/time?

On VH1 mondays at 9pm (eastern US time)

Looks like "Bojangles" is a religious viewer and has been hitting a few of his seminars.

Honestly I'd NEVER drop that much loot on some shit like that unless I was loaded.
    But I've been practicing his model for a good 2 years now (+ David D's c/f method) and I just get pissed off when ppl talk shit because even though I can see how Mystery would come off like a total freak I've never used anything in my entire life that works as powerfully as his method on chicks.

And I was full of prob more doubt than anyone on this board when I though "wtf lemme just give it a shot", and what happened sometime afterwards was not a result of my own thinking so I owe the guy tons of credit & respect for the model he made.

as long as the women continue dropping their panties with his game plan, he is all right by me no matter how wacky his appearance may appear to be.

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    bojang...yous a pimp!

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    That guy is such a ****in creep. What about his side kicks, a midget with dy'd blonde hair with streaks of black that looks like a 40yo molester. Show is set up and i would be damned if those guys actually got descent ***** in real life.
    The scenes in the club aren't set up. VH1 puts up signs that state that there's filming going on and by entering this venue you are giving your consent to be filmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    The scenes in the club aren't set up. VH1 puts up signs that state that there's filming going on and by entering this venue you are giving your consent to be filmed.
    Plus non of those people look like good enough 'actors'. They all look like real bar interactions to me. The reactions are genuine

D-Bo Dre is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    Plus non of those people look like good enough 'actors'. They all look like real bar interactions to me. The reactions are genuine
    Correct.. PPL must realize that the Venusian Arts (The Art of Love) which primarily focuses on studying Social Dynamics, attraction, seduction, intimacy etc. exists. Just like the Martial Arts, (the art of war) they incorporate the same basic principles ...

Stabone is offline Banned
    If Mystery came to my town he would get laughed at (and probably beat up! You can't tell me that dude pulls any type of ass dressed up like Willie Wonka meets the Aviator!

Blog Entries
    I mean his technique is great but his appearance is just asking for a ass kicking

Quote Originally Posted by Lexed
    I mean his technique is great but his appearance is just asking for a ass kicking

EXACTLY! What a freak, and his boys are even worse. I guarantee that they get laughed at when they go out together.

Quote Originally Posted by Stabone
    EXACTLY! What a freak, and his boys are even worse. I guarantee that they get laughed at when they go out together.
    So im taking ur avatar is supposed to be a joke or something?? lol

Laughed at?? Maybe.. But will it cause curiosity amongst women?? Most Definitely.. Women get bored seeing all the same type of dudes with their button down, stripe, collared shirts.. Mystery knows that, and by wearing what he wears he will stand out amongst the crowd.. His purpose is to have women comment on his goggles, hat, etc.. He then will demonstrate that he has confidence rocking what he has on.. And ask ANY woman what is attractive in a man beside looks.. CONFIDENCE!! Dont hate the player, hate the game..

Blog Entries
    here is mystery on conan explaining his theory

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJJH167E4VU

Quote Originally Posted by Stabone
    If Mystery came to my town he would get laughed at (and probably beat up! You can't tell me that dude pulls any type of ass dressed up like Willie Wonka meets the Aviator!

If Mystery came into ur town he would probably be the top story in your 5o'clock news.. Whats the population in your town in Kansas,, 52??

BTW.. He's dating a girl named Nichole Van Croft, who was Playboy's Miss October 2000.. Look her up and let me know what u think

Quote Originally Posted by D-Bo Dre
    If Mystery came into ur town he would probably be the top story in your 5o'clock news.. Whats the population in your town in Kansas,, 52??

BTW.. He's dating a girl named Nichole Van Croft, who was Playboy's Miss October 2000.. Look her up and let me know what u think
    ya and everybody wants to date a playmate. its really hard to pull girls that take their clothes off for a living. btw ever heard of kansas city? population over 3 million, the only reason he would make the news is in some relation to his overly-dramatic freak way of portraying himself

Population over 100,000, filled with college students homie! And about 20,000 are hot little 20 year olds looking for guys like me.

So then why don't YOU go put on a goofy hat and some goggles and maybe you could date a playmate too. Then you guys could go out and paint the town together.

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    The only mystery is how the hell he got his own show?!?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Correct.. PPL must realize that the Venusian Arts (The Art of Love) which primarily focuses on studying Social Dynamics, attraction, seduction, intimacy etc. exists. Just like the Martial Arts, (the art of war) they incorporate the same basic principles ...
    nunchucks and ninja stars?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lifts-a-lot
    The only mystery is how the hell he got his own show?!?
    He's a big name in the whole 'pick up' industry.... and I say industry because that's really what its become. I don't necessarily agree with all of his views but at least he's out there trying and doing something, like getting a show syndicated on VH1.... which is more than most accomplish.

Blog Entries
    the peacock method does work.... a buddy i know is very out going.... has a huge multi colored mowhawk.... earings.... tats ... the whole works... he really look like a retard.... but he gets girls every time we go to clubs....

Blog Entries
    i also beleive that just alking to them is the best trick.... most people are just to scared to go up to a girl and carry on a convo.... being scared that they are going to get shut down.... and most only get confidence when intoxicated..... then you never make since....

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by pewntang
    the peacock method does work.... a buddy i know is very out going.... has a huge multi colored mowhawk.... earings.... tats ... the whole works... he really look like a retard.... but he gets girls every time we go to clubs....
    how DO YOU NOT pick up chicks at clubs and bars.. its a fuxin meat market..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    how DO YOU NOT pick up chicks at clubs and bars.. its a fuxin meat market..

by looking like you .... thats how you dont pick up chicks at the meat market...

Anyone great has haters, & the rest are just chronic masturbaters.

Seriously, you men need to realize when you have SKILLS, the way you dress means practically shit when your trying to meet a woman.
    The only important thing is that you are GROOMED WELL and CLEAN. Clothes mean very little.

And I'll throw this in again for everyone wondering how someone dressed like Mystery gets ass.
    You ever hear of the band Kiss? Gene Simmons? He dressed 1000 times freakier than Mystery.. and has fvcked around 5000 women till this day.

I imagine all the other freaks in that band individually have laid 10times more women than everyone in this thread combined.

Do rockstars dress normal? No.
    Do a good deal of them look like freaks? Yes
    Do they also get va-j-j by the truckload? Yes
    What have we learned?

The issue on his appearance needs to die cuz its worthless.

& Who the hell sarcastically made it sound like pulling a playmate is easy cause they take their clothes off for a living?
    Just like Carlos Mencia always says... reeeeeeetarded!

These woman are the most desired & aesthetically elite women on the planet.

Prob about 1 out of every 10 million men on this planet has the chance to ever hook up with a playmate.
    If you really think its easy, take a trip to Heffs mansion and make sure you have lots of pads on for when the bodyguards drag your ass to the curb and beat some sense into you.

Or surprise us all with a pic of you & a playmate making out and I'll take back everything you said. Hard enough to get a Cosmo or FHM chick, nevermind Playboy, we're talking a whole nother caliper of women.
    They might not be the brightest in the world but trust & believe they have some pretty high fvcking standards.

Evenso that doesn't make Mystery a pimp. The fact this guy taught himself out of dorkdom and into the worlds best PUA is the reason he's got his own show. Watch his 5 dvd encyclopedia and than come back and say this dude aint got more game than anyone you know.
    Watch some of his in-field vids and read what hundreds of his closest friends say and know about him.

This guy doesn't get "lucky". Everything he does can be repeated and will provide him ***** on a consistent basis while 99% of men rely on something as consistent as the weather, or as Mystery calls.. fools mate.

At least learn something about the man before you decide to go on posting crap about him.
    Like people who heard Freud did cocaine and you ask them what they think about him and they say "uhh that dude was a total coke head".
    And than you say "ohh really? and how many books have you read about Freud?"
    Its ALWAYS 0.

I think the problem is most people would rather talk than be concerned about whats coming out of their mouth.
    But its cool, the world is full of these kinds.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information