Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"

Your girl dancing with another man? I snapped

I showed up at the bar one night extra drunk and I caught my girl dancing with another man where I said before that I didn't want her to do that ever. When she seen me she proceeded to tell me he was a friend, I lost it and called her a bitch and asked her why she was doing that to me. She was pretty drunk too and grabbed my face and hit me in the face. I slapped her back. I dislocated her jaw. I want to kill myself for it now since I'm the kinda guy who would beat somebody up for slapping a girl. We're trying to fix it up and stay together. I'll be going for anger management and stuff. I am not going to drink ever again. So I have two questions for u guys:

1 - Do you let your girlfriend dance with other guys? If so, do you feel jealous when they do it?

2 - Have you ever slapped ur girlfriend and if yes, were u able to fix everything up again and be over it and live a happy life after that? Did it come back in your face all the time?

I know I'm not that kinda guy. I reacted like that cause she hit me.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Im going to read your post here but where the hell you been rex?

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    I showed up at the bar one night extra drunk and I caught my girl dancing with another man where I said before that I didn't want her to do that ever. When she seen me she proceeded to tell me he was a friend, I lost it and called her a bitch and asked her why she was doing that to me. She was pretty drunk too and grabbed my face and hit me in the face. I slapped her back. I dislocated her jaw. I want to kill myself for it now since I'm the kinda guy who would beat somebody up for slapping a girl. We're trying to fix it up and stay together. I'll be going for anger management and stuff. I am not going to drink ever again. So I have two questions for u guys:

1 - Do you let your girlfriend dance with other guys? If so, do you feel jealous when they do it?

2 - Have you ever slapped ur girlfriend and if yes, were u able to fix everything up again and be over it and live a happy life after that? Did it come back in your face all the time?

1-No way in hell

2-Yes/no

Working hard. I moved to Alberta from Québec. I work in the oil patch. I was working on the rigs for almost two years and I was gone for months at a time. Training kinda went down the drain. Did lotsa push ups and chin ups tho and I'm still in fairly good shape. Lost a bunch of weight and my lifts are higher than ever before. I hit the gym when I can but I can't be as dedicated anymore cause of work.

Now I have a girlfriend and a kid too and it's taking a lot of my time.

I missed u guys.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    1-No way in hell

2-Yes/no
    **** man that's nice to hear. That second answer especially. I love the girl and I know she loves me. That's just a wreck from both of us being drunk.

And yeah, the dance with other guys thing it bothers me something bad.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I would let her dance with whoever she wants. I have had guys come up and hit on girls I have been out with before, I just let her do her thing and if she would rather be talking to or dancing with someone else that's cool with me. I haven't been left at a bar yet.

You should be ashamed at the way you acted and she will probably never look at you 100% the same way again. I have/will never hit a girl, in my experience those who do will repeat the performance. I don't know you so mabe you are different.

Another question: Was it long to get back to normal? Cause right now she won't kiss me and she won't say she loves me. She sais "I love the guy I met a couple months ago".

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    I have/will never hit a girl, in my experience those who do will repeat the performance. I don't know you so mabe you are different.
    You know I was the same way til a couple days ago. I never thought I'd snapped, and I would never of done it if she wouldn't of hit me first. I kinda reacted in self defense u know?

I asked other people around me and a couple of my older friends say that they've been in the situation and snapped too. They never done it again tho. I know if it ever happens again that she hits me I'm just going to walk away and leave her.

For now I'm gonna go in anger management and see what I can do about my anger problem.

P.S.: I'm not on roids.

RA
    You have to give it time. Its good your going to anger management. You wouldnt want that to ever happen again.

Another question: Was it long to get back to normal? Cause right now she won't kiss me and she won't say she loves me. She sais "I love the guy I met a couple months ago".

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    You didn't just slap her but did so with enough violence to dislocate her jaw, shame on you!

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    i had a girl dislocate my jaw... and i didnt hit her....

hocoathlete is offline Associate Member
    never let your gf do that, and dont fall back on your word, just because you dislocated her jaw and feel bad.

cause then shell keep doing it, and youll have to keep dislocating her jaw, one screw up is good enough.

RA
    Thats some straight up bs there. A girl is hitting me enough to dislocate my jaw she better run like a mofo.

We might be bigger and stronger but that does not mean we have to tolerate domestic violence.

Quote Originally Posted by pewntang
    i had a girl dislocate my jaw... and i didnt hit her....

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    yea .... the sad thing is if i tackled her or were to fight back... she would just turn it around and say i hit her first.... its her word against mine at that point and who do you think the cop is going to listen to....

and i think i deserved it ... her sister was better..

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    1. NO. It would never happen, my wife knows better.

2. I have never hit a girl, ever. I had some drunk chick punch me in the mouth and knocked a tooth out. I did nothing except walk away. However, a relationship can survive anything, Im living proof of that. Id suggest that you pursue your promise towards metal health, I know it was a mistake, and I also suggest that both of you get help together so that you both understand eachother's boundries.

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by pewntang
    yea .... the sad thing is if i tackled her or were to fight back... she would just turn it around and say i hit her first.... its her word against mine at that point and who do you think the cop is going to listen to....

and i think i deserved it ... her sister was better..

Nevermind, bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    1. NO. It would never happen, my wife knows better.

2. I have never hit a girl, ever. I had some drunk chick punch me in the mouth and knocked a tooth out. I did nothing except walk away. However, a relationship can survive anything, Im living proof of that. Id suggest that you pursue your promise towards metal health, I know it was a mistake, and I also suggest that both of you get help together so that you both understand eachother's boundries.
    Thanks for the reply.

I'd like if the girls of this forum would give me their point of view too.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Some stranger no. A friend who cares. I dance with my girls friends.

The only time i ever slapped a girl was because she was attacking my while i was driving and she bit my arm i slapped her to get her off so we didn't crash.

Mogamedogz is offline Member
    Dont know you man. But this sounds extremely immature.

Im guessing you are under 25. And if your girl was dancing with another guy while she was drunk in a bar/club, chances are that she just wanted to be a slut (Like most early 20 somethings).

Quote Originally Posted by Mogamedogz
    Dont know you man. But this sounds extremely immature.

Im guessing you are under 25. And if your girl was dancing with another guy while she was drunk in a bar/club, chances are that she just wanted to be a slut (Like most early 20 somethings).
    I'm 22 she's 19. I don't like ur reply but thanks for commenting anyways.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I could care less if every man in the club wanted to dance with my girl.......come the end of the night she'll be leaving with me. It's a matter of trust. Either you trust her or you don't. There is no gray area when it comes to trust.

Nope, I've never ever hit a woman.......and I've had more than a couple slap the hell out of me.

Mogamedogz is offline Member
    I'm 22 she's 19. I don't like ur reply but thanks for commenting anyways.

I dont mean any offense by it.

It's just that us guys who have been there before you, see things a little clearer (hindsight is 20/20).

She is only 19. And if she is out dancing in clubs with guys behind your back ALREADY (they usually dont go through that phase until 21 or so), then your relationship was already doomed before you DISLOCATED HER JAW.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    If she does not respect you enough to not dance with other guys then that is B.S., who does she think she is that she can do unjustifiable behavior and expect to be treated like the princess she thinks she is. Oh yeah also if you dont like stuff like this happening than maybe you should both stop drinking. Being drunk= being able to justify anything you put your mind to

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    1. i let my wife dance with my friends cause i trust them with my life. Her friends, Naaaaa not so much. I get jealous as fck. also my friends 2 step(Country dance) and her friends hump. so
    2.my wife back handed me in the face before and i came really close to hitting her back just out of straight instinct. i wasnt hammered but i was drunk. if i would have been hammered i probably would have hit her back. instead of hitting her i fcked up the wall like the kool-aid man. we have a no hitting policy now. the no hitting thing really works out good. its a respect thing.

? did you immediatelly hit her back or was there a delay or time to think?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by buffgator
    If she does not respect you enough to not dance with other guys then that is B.S., who does she think she is that she can do unjustifiable behavior and expect to be treated like the princess she thinks she is. Oh yeah also if you dont like stuff like this happening than maybe you should both stop drinking. Being drunk= being able to justify anything you put your mind to
    yeah alcohol make women BAD

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I wouldnt let a girl dance with another guy if she has respect for you then she wouldnt do it to you

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    I could care less if every man in the club wanted to dance with my girl.......come the end of the night she'll be leaving with me. It's a matter of trust. Either you trust her or you don't. There is no gray area when it comes to trust.

Nope, I've never ever hit a woman.......and I've had more than a couple slap the hell out of me.
    I disagree its a matter of respect also. Just because she will still come home with you does not mean that its ok to grind with, and flirt with any guy she wants. Same goes for us guys.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    ive never hit a woman but i do believe i could be driven to do it. i told my wife very clearly when we got married to never lay a hand on me in anger and id do the same. i dont understand how a woman can cry w"wife beater" wen shes constantly beating the hell outa ya and u respond. ive never had a woman do that to me and hopefuly id turn and walk away but i do believe it would be hard, i dont know i consider myself a gentleman who repects women but they have to reciprocate that respect as well. iono i dont think i could be with someone who hit me

Quote Originally Posted by peteroy01
    ? did you immediatelly hit her back or was there a delay or time to think?
    no delay. she still had her hand in my face and she got her's slapped. pure "drunk" instinct really.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    I could care less if every man in the club wanted to dance with my girl.......come the end of the night she'll be leaving with me.
    Same here, I don't care if my girl wants to dance with another guy (I'm such a crappy dancer anyways!). Just as long as *I* get the slow dances

By the way Rex, welcome back tabarnak! It's been a while!

Red

I disagree its a matter of respect also. Just because she will still come home with you does not mean that its ok to grind with, and flirt with any guy she wants. Same goes for us guys.
    Nice. This is so true. She came up with the trust thing there. And I couldn't say anything really. I know I trust her a hundred percent but something is just not right about it. The respect thing is where it is.

Thanks for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Same here, I don't care if my girl wants to dance with another guy (I'm such a crappy dancer anyways!). Just as long as *I* get the slow dances

By the way Rex, welcome back tabarnak! It's been a while!

Red
    Hehehe thanks for the welcome The thing with that is I don't go to the bar anymore. I'm the one who used to dance with her all the time but now I just won't go cause I always get into trouble. So she goes out a couple nights a week with her friends.

That night when I came in, I actually wanted to go and ask her to dance with me. So much for a surprise...

Stock is offline Member
    I dont see what the big deal is unless she was grinding all over him. I'm confident to know that my woman's going home with me. If she doesnt want to, there are plenty more that do. She might dance with other guys, my friends 99% of the time and I dance with hers, but she doesnt let anyone touch her and if things get out of hand, she gives me that look, and then I'll take control of the situation. IMO, from your reaction, her dancing with the guy was a little too hot for your taste, and if that is the case, it might be the beginning of the end.

In my experience, that finding yourself age for a woman is 19-23 and relationships during that time period never worked out for me. Especially if she is into the bar scene and you are not, that's a real bad sign...
    Last edited by Stock; 09-10-2007 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stock
    I dont see what the big deal is unless she was grinding all over him. I'm confident to know that my woman's going home with me. If she doesnt want to, there are plenty more that do. She might dance with other guys, my friends 99% of the time and I dance with hers, but she doesnt let anyone touch her and if things get out of hand, she gives me that look, and then I'll take control of the situation. IMO, from your reaction, her dancing with the guy was a little too hot for your taste, and if that is the case, it might be the beginning of the end.
    i have never seen chicks dance w/ guys in clubs.. and grinding DID NOT HAPPEN.
    i mean hell women grind w/ women.. so they sure as hell gunna get all frisky w/ another guy.. thats wat dancing is.. SEX w/ CLOTHES ON!

Hehehe thanks for the welcome The thing with that is I don't go to the bar anymore. I'm the one who used to dance with her all the time but now I just won't go cause I always get into trouble. So she goes out a couple nights a week with her friends.

That night when I came in, I actually wanted to go and ask her to dance with me. So much for a surprise...
    Sounds fishy to me if she would rather be hitting up the bars vs staying home with you.

Stock is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i mean hell women grind w/ women.. so they sure as hell gunna get all frisky w/ another guy.. thats wat dancing is.. SEX w/ CLOTHES ON!

You should go somewhere where you dont have to pay $20 a dance, lol...

I guess me and my girl are older, and most of the dancing that is done is not that sexual...

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    Another thing, when I used to club I would end up macking with the girl im dancing with. Then what is she going to say. It ok to kiss, Im still coming home with you. I dont know, call me old fashioned, but part of a girl being committed to, and respecting me means zero physical contact with other guys that is sexual in nature

yeah, i dont mind chicks dancing w/ friends but another complete stranger.. aint happening..

when i was w/ my old ex-she loved to go dancing, i hated clubs they drove me nuts.. she would go out all the time w/ her friends and only dance w/ them or the her best from some fat guy that was like her older brother.. which was fine w/ me... god knows i needed my alone time to beat my video games! women.. just dont understand how IMPORTANT they are to a mans well being!
    sex, steroids , video games, food...

Sounds fishy to me if she would rather be hitting up the bars vs staying home with you.
    It was her friend's birthday. All her friends do is going to the bar. So that's pretty much the only option she has to see her friends. I'm not gonna keep her from seeing her friends.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information