wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member

gay question....serious

ive been having this funny feeling about this fellow at the gym. seems he stars at me and trys to see me naked in the shower area. today comfirmed it, while i was in the steam room, he walks in and sits real close...i felt uncomfy right away so i get up and walk out. as i was walking out, it felt like he blew on the back of my neck..i was like....no way that just happen. it really freaked me out. i never gave him any reason to think that of me. what would be the best way to tell him to stop without slapping the piss out of him? i am a easy going guy, but this was way out of line and uncalled for. told my wife about it and she says thats what i get for shaving my legs. i would hate to be a a-hole to him if its just my mind playing tricks.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    I would just avoid him, or do as best you can. If hes still persistant, just be polite. Even if it makes you uncomfortable, it shouldnt be an exuse to roast the guy. Just make it clear that you feel awkward and feel uncomfortable.

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    if he sits near you next time get up straight away and go or move away that should be subtle enough without speaking to him. if not a piece of 3"x2" should convince him.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Sorry, I won't do it again...jk

That would make me really uncomfortable as well. I would probably just be as polite as possible and tell him to stop and that I'm not gay.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i know wat ur sayin, id just be very clear that ur not interested, a glare or dirty look should do it, after that never give him eye contact again. i got this guy whos always lookin at me as well in the locker room, he's pretty overt as well, makes me uncomfortable as hell.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    lol talk to him about this tell him thats really fcked up. Tell him you dont want to feel uncomfortable going to the gym and that behavior is not appropriate. If he does it again tell him youll fck him up

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by helium3
    if he sits near you next time get up straight away and go or move away that should be subtle enough without speaking to him. if not a piece of 3"x2" should convince him.
    that will so back fire.. he will think he is playing ''HARD TO GET"

You're a pretty cool guy. Most men would haul off and hit the guy. What ever you do don't look at him in the eyes. That will mean you are interested. Good luck!

Stabone is offline Banned
    Just tell yourself it didn't happen. Forget about it and never speak of this again!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Maybe he just wants sex, I say have sex with him just once and then see if he leaves you alone.

just kidding man, that's messed up. I've had a few instances where gay men made advances to me at a bar or something, and I politely told them I was straight, it was no big deal. But for him to be staring at you and blowing on you like some kind of perverted stalker would creep me out.

customworksking is offline Associate Member
    I would talk to him somehow and in someway talk about how U love your wife make crap up to let em know U don't like the dirt road...

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wascaptain5214
    ive been having this funny feeling about this fellow at the gym. seems he stars at me and trys to see me naked in the shower area. today comfirmed it, while i was in the steam room, he walks in and sits real close...i felt uncomfy right away so i get up and walk out. as i was walking out, it felt like he blew on the back of my neck..i was like....no way that just happen. it really freaked me out. i never gave him any reason to think that of me. what would be the best way to tell him to stop without slapping the piss out of him? i am a easy going guy, but this was way out of line and uncalled for. told my wife about it and she says thats what i get for shaving my legs. i would hate to be a a-hole to him if its just my mind playing tricks.
    Please tell me your joking with that one.

Why wouldnt you just tell him that he is making you feel uneasy ?

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    Please tell me your joking with that one.

Why wouldnt you just tell him that he is making you feel uneasy ?
    he didnt wanna make u feel rejected!
    HA burn! i finally got you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBigger
    Maybe he just wants sex, I say have sex with him just once and then see if he leaves you alone.

just kidding man, that's messed up. I've had a few instances where gay men made advances to me at a bar or something, and I politely told them I was straight, it was no big deal. But for him to be staring at you and blowing on you like some kind of perverted stalker would creep me out.
    And it would never be a big deal if everyone treated in the same fasion that you did.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    he didnt wanna make u feel rejected!
    HA burn! i finally got you!
    I was behind him so he couldnt see me and that "breeze" didn't come from my mouth .

thats kinda out right creapy ><

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    dsm4life....i am about 95 % sure no bs. i will tell him next time i see him, something like this....hey i am getting some bad feeling about you, i hope i am mistaking, but either way, stay away and respect my space. or some words to that effect.

dsm4life....i am about 95 % sure no bs. i will tell him next time i see him, something like this....hey i am getting some bad feeling about you, i hope i am mistaking, but either way, stay away and respect my space. or some words to that effect.
    just turn around and start yellin at him
    "IM NOT A PIECE OF MEAT YOU SEXIST PIG!!!"

im sure that will fix everything.

Stabone is offline Banned
    Just make a gay joke next time he is around. That will sure fix things! LOL
    Just kidding, I don't support that type of behavior. It probably was mere coincidence.

After all, I'M GAY! Yep, that's right....I'm the biggest lesbian you'll ever meet

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    just turn around and start yellin at him
    "IM NOT A PIECE OF MEAT YOU SEXIST PIG!!!"

im sure that will fix everything.
    make sure there are lots of people and even gym staff around to witness also

Quote Originally Posted by godkilla
    make sure there are lots of people and even gym staff around to witness also
    YES!
    then run away screaming

"STRANGER DANGER! STRANGER DANGER!"

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    There's an interesting article about sexual harassment (which is what you're being subjected to) at
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_harassment

Sexual harassment is harassment or unwelcome attention of a sexual nature. It includes a range of behavior from mild transgressions and annoyances to serious abuses, which can even involve forced sexual activity. (Dziech et al 1990, Boland 2002) Sexual harassment is considered a form of illegal discrimination in many countries, and is a form of abuse (sexual and psychological) and bullying.

IMHO, you've got a legitimate gripe, especially if the guy blew on you. If that happend to me (I've had similar things happen), the first time I'd give him a dirty look. The second time, I'd say, "Sorry, but I'm not interested." The third time, I'd give him a verbal lecture designed to be both public and humiliating. The fourth time, well, I dunno what I'd do -- I've never been pushed that far.

I'm gay, but guys like that creep me out.

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member

Cool

I get that a lot. In the past, I was indecisive and I'd second guess my interpretations. Now a days, I give myself the benefit of the doubt and I get in the dude's face and make it clear as to what he needs to do lest he catches himself a beating. If the dude is willing to get bold - so am I.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    No you can do it with respect. I had a lady at work who was like 40 always hitting on me, and im only 23. I told her one day that she makes me feel uncomfortable because she knows im married and tries to flirt with me anyway. I explained that if a guy where doing that to my wife I would be very angry, and that I wished she would show some respect, not towards me, but towards my wife by stopping with the sexual remarks and induindos that she makes towards me. The lady said, "oh im sorry I was not aware that I made you uncomfortable, I will be more aware of how I talk to you." No problems since. I know that this is a little different than your situation, but the point is talk to people in a calm tone with respect, and they will most likely react in a mature manner.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I had a gay guy grab my ass before and I didn't hit the dude. You just need to let him know you arn't going to get gay with him, and he will leave you alone.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Confrontation is your friend.

Blog Entries
    That’s all you have to do. It’s just like if a girl hit on you that you weren't attracted to, you just tell her that you’re not interested and move on. Its that easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    Confrontation is your friend.
    For most this is so true.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Puting the gay stuff aside. If he's freaking you out. Tell him to keep his distance.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    Keep in mind though that if your just over reacting, or if its all in your head, you will look like a complete ass if you are rude to him.

gya321 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBigger

Hahaha Your too much!

gya321 is offline Member
    My friends and I were talking about this last night. They were saying all these gay guys are hitting on them giving them there cards and sh1t. IDK I dont even see any gay dudes around.

Probably if you just say to him how it is. Tell him your married and not into that sort of thing. If hes a decent person he will quit. If not you may kill him.

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabone
    Just make a gay joke next time he is around. That will sure fix things! LOL
    Just kidding, I don't support that type of behavior. It probably was mere coincidence.

After all, I'M GAY! Yep, that's right....I'm the biggest lesbian you'll ever meet

I thought you were by the picture you have!

39+1 is offline Banned
    I am soooooooooooo fckin glad this happens to others. Be polite and if fckface isnt polite enought to get the picture fck him and drop a weight on his foot on accident

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DontPlayByTheRules
    You're a pretty cool guy. Most men would haul off and hit the guy. What ever you do don't look at him in the eyes. That will mean you are interested. Good luck!
    Umm... you wouldn't have to necesarily "hit" the guy... But at least give him the f'n meanest looking gaze ever and be like "wtf is wrong with you" or... you could be little more subtle and be like "look man, I've noticed you staring at me, now you're sitting right next to me when there is plenty of room in the steam room, what's up???" then he might either say something stupid or he'll just leave you alone... At my gym I still get soo pissed when I get asked if I need a spot for squats, if he does this to you, then you truely have to say something hahahaha.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    no, as long as he doesn't outright disrespect you after you acknowledg it. I used to hang out for years in clubs in baltimore and d.c. and i've gotten hit on plenty of time. i've only had someone disrespect me once and i handled it accordingly (no i didn't hit him).

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno
    no, as long as he doesn't outright disrespect you after you acknowledg it. I used to hang out for years in clubs in baltimore and d.c. and i've gotten hit on plenty of time. i've only had someone disrespect me once and i handled it accordingly (no i didn't hit him).
    was this kuz u were scared you would end up gettin pummled by a gay guy?

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    I had a gay guy grab my ass before and I didn't hit the dude. You just need to let him know you arn't going to get gay with him, and he will leave you alone.

Now this is grounds for an elbow to the face... as soon as you touch, in my eyes... it's over

Just like a guy reaching for a chicks ass... her or her boyfriend have all the right to kick your ass

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Your right, this is a gay question..

j/k bro.

Just be straight with him.(no pun intended ) Guys arent used to this because we are the chasers...then if he doesnt back off, make him look like a raccoon.

Thread Information