JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)

Pac 10 Football Baby!!!!!

Oregon State stumbled pretty bad on Thursday, but the other teams are making up for it. Oregon just laid the SMACK DOWN on Michigan. Embarrassing Wolverine fans, just pathetic. Washington is about to upset #22 Boise State as well. Add a win for Cal, and UCLA should roll up a win over BYU as well. Great weekend for the Pac!!!!!

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    I think you might be the biggest douche on the site. The results aren't in yet, I'll let you know. Yep, you are.

Blog Entries
    ...just kidding. I'm just a bitter Wolverine fan.

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI
    ...just kidding. I'm just a bitter Wolverine fan.
    Haha I can tell. 3-0 on the road today. Wins over Colorado State, Boise, and Michigan. UCLA is up 10-0 on BYU and their D line is scary fast. When are they gonna get some credit!?!?!?!?!?

What do you think about LSU/VT tonight? I say LSU by a landslide.

Blog Entries
    VT didn't look very good last week so I agree with LSU by a landslide. The side part is (it won't happen) is that Michigan could still go to a BCS bowl if they win the conference! UM really busted my balls this year with the high hopes. I knew the defense was going to be bad but I didn't think it would be this bad. I guess I'm glad I sold my seasons for the year besides the OSU game.

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI
    VT didn't look very good last week so I agree with LSU by a landslide. The side part is (it won't happen) is that Michigan could still go to a BCS bowl if they win the conference! UM really busted my balls this year with the high hopes. I knew the defense was going to be bad but I didn't think it would be this bad. I guess I'm glad I sold my seasons for the year besides the OSU game.
    I dont get it man. I knew the D wouldnt be very good, but whats with the offense? 3 legit Heisman candidates and they cant do shit, against a Pac 10 defense nonetheless! Henne looks like garbage. I only saw bits of the 1st quarter , but when I was watching Mike Hart was dominating the ground game. What happened?

Blog Entries
    They stopped handing the ball off to Hart as much because they were getting their asses handed to them so they wanted to throw it more. Then Henne got hurt and we had Mallet in as our QB but that didn't matter anyway because by that time (mid 3rd) the game was already over. The offense should be a lot better than what they're showing but nothing is clicking...

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    poor mi...

Fordfan01 is offline Member
    haha pac ten the best conference this year is the sec 7 teams top 25 the sec will have the national championship again

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    screw that penn state is on a roll

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    BIG EAST BABY!!!! All I'm gonna say about that one!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Henne is always been a bit inconsistant. He throws for shit and then hit manningham for a huge bomb..then goes cold again. Hart always has a problem with his thigh for some reason and he cant do it all by himself anyway...

On Defense its not just that they didnt reload the way you would think a Michigan team would..its that they dont adjust. The app state QB even said "We knew MI liked to leave the middle of the field open..they never adjusted that" That tells you something about Carrs future.

Defense sucked against the spread last year too but at least we had a few playmakers on D.

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    I dont get it man. I knew the D wouldnt be very good, but whats with the offense? 3 legit Heisman candidates and they cant do shit, against a Pac 10 defense nonetheless! Henne looks like garbage. I only saw bits of the 1st quarter , but when I was watching Mike Hart was dominating the ground game. What happened?

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    woohoo! i'm a mountain west conference fan. i say we should do away with school tradition and pride and take all the school nicknames off the front of the jerseys and put conference logos on instead. anybody that's watched alot of football so far this season will agree that southern cal, lsu and oklahoma are the best teams and no matter which team wins the national title has absolutely nothing to do with the conference they play in. i'm pretty sure if usc wins the bcs trophey they won't be shipping it to the other 9 teams in the conference so they can say " alright! the team we hate and kicked our ass won the national championship and we think thats great". stop rooting for your rival teams because it's retarted.

Quote Originally Posted by Fordfan01
    haha pac ten the best conference this year is the sec 7 teams top 25 the sec will have the national championship again
    I only saw 6. And the SEC's non conference schedule is a joke. Pac 10 was 7-0 this weekend, pounding Michigan and breaking the longest winning streak in the country. Try playing some decent teams out of conference so we can bow down to the SEC in all it's glory.....

Fordfan01 is offline Member
    25-18 sec bowl win lose record since 2001
    17-17 pac 10 bowl win lose record since 2001

enough said they got one or two teams who are worth a damn

Quote Originally Posted by Fordfan01
    25-18 sec bowl win lose record since 2001
    17-17 pac 10 bowl win lose record since 2001

enough said they got one or two teams who are worth a damn
    Last 2 decades, SEC vs Pac 10 = 50/50. Hmmmm maybe they just dont play anyone, because the Pac 10 sucks, right?

Winning % might be in Pac 10's favor after Cal vs. Tennessee.......

Thread Information