Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    3bd
    3bd is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont know how old you are but dont appologize for being in shape and dont seek revenge. Do YOUR job do it your best and laugh at the the pointed remarks made at or to you. Just be thankfull they are bothering you and not someone else who might be more fragile. if their preoccupied wiht you then they are leaving someone else alone. And dont let it get you fired up becuase then your giving them power over your emotions.
    Why I'd be 39 + 1. And it doesn't bother me, I just thought it was a funny comment!

I do kinda like Johny-too-small's idea for discrimination tho...

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I have a govt job and someone told me I need to stop lifting because Im intimidating the public when they come to complain.

Titan 3 is offline Associate Member
    I wonder if your controller ever complained about women at work with huge t!ts and small waists?? I smell dicrimination!

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    haha no im not new, been dating her for almost 2 years. I just find it funny that she could gain 25 lbs from being lazy and eating a lot of crap and thats a-ok, but its not ok for me to gain that much from lifting? Makes no sense... Double standard right there, kinda stuff gets annoying. If she can complain to me about my weight gain, then i should be able to complain about hers.

I have a govt job and someone told me I need to stop lifting because Im intimidating the public when they come to complain.
    haha im sure that makes thing a bit easier, do people mouth off less to you because they are afriad? I think its stupid that people would tell someone to stop lifting because they are intimidated. Perhaps they should start lifting or whatever other activity helps boost self esteem? Why should they make their confidence problems your problem?
    Last edited by tadpoleboyy; 09-18-2007 at 04:05 PM.

Pilate is offline New Member
    I always got laid more in my prime chicks love big arms and chest they could care less about the rest of the body

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by tadpoleboyy
    haha no im not new, been dating her for almost 2 years. I just find it funny that she could gain 25 lbs from being lazy and eating a lot of crap and thats a-ok, but its not ok for me to gain that much from lifting? Makes no sense... Double standard right there, kinda stuff gets annoying. If she can complain to me about my weight gain, then i should be able to complain about hers.

haha im sure that makes thing a bit easier, do people mouth off less to you because they are afriad? I think its stupid that people would tell someone to stop lifting because they are intimidated. Perhaps they should start lifting or whatever other activity helps boost self esteem? Why should they make their confidence problems your problem?

I do notice that people treat me with more respect...I think Ill keep lifting

TEST_ME! is offline Associate Member
    screw that shit bro!get so huge children burst into tears,crying 'mommy...whats that!' *mom picks up child,covers the child's eyes and starts to run*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information