Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    3bd
    3bd is offline Anabolic Member

I've been told to quit liftin'...

The plant controler where I work told my boss at a company sponsored golf outing (no I don't play fvcking golf) after a hand full of drinks that I needed to stop lifting weights. I guess he doesn't appreciate the intimidation factor I bring to the table at our monthly cost book meetings. He's a puss. Anyone experience anything similar?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i got shot down kuz my shoulders are too wide.
    also got the "WHY WOULD U DO THAT TO YOUR SELF" (chick of course)
    mostly just stupid women

3bd
    "Why would you do that to your self" LOFL! That's too real! Uhhh.... ummmmm... droooolll... uhhhh (wana fvck?)... uhhh. ummm ... oh yeah, testosterone baby!

yeah.. tottally fuxin accident.. i went and lifted weights one time.. woke up like this the next morning.. i was like OH GOD NO!

3bd
    Now that's too funny! LOL

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    mostly just stupid women
    I've had to break up with so many girls for that fact alone, they never appreciate bbing. Fvck does having wide shoulders ever make it hard to sleep too.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic
    I've had to break up with so many girls for that fact alone, they never appreciate bbing. Fvck does having wide shoulders ever make it hard to sleep too.
    yeah well this chick made it very well known how she felt bout MUSCLES

she first said WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO UR SELF .. like.. it was self mutilation..
    then she goes on to say..
    WOMEN DO NOT! FIND THAT SEXY or APPEALING AT ALL!
    like i do it to get chicks...
    she said something else but by this time my adhd kickd in and i was staring at her shiny bracelet.

she first said WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO UR SELF .. like.. it was self mutilation..

she said something else but by this time my adhd kickd in and i was staring at her shiny bracelet.
    Its funny because a lot of girls i get with say this same thing, and girls i dont even know are fixated on the muscles. I have no idea why this is.

Its funny because a lot of girls i get with say this same thing, and girls i dont even know are fixated on the muscles. I have no idea why this is.
    man i dated this chick a while ago.. so MENTALLY MESSED UP but damn she was a looker..
    first she bitches bout the muscles and tells me how they are a turn off because they make the guy appear to be dull and dimwitted LOL
    so we hang out and next thing i know im getting a back rub from her.. and she says "Oh wow.. Your back is so NEAT"
    so i say "So you like muscles now?" and she goes ''uh huh'' in the cutest i wanna hump you tone ever..

then the next weekend i found out she humped her ex boyfriend who was one of those super tall skinny guys.. so like.. WTF?!~
    can someone break this down for me?!

THEN..
    a month goes by and she calls me and beggs me to come out to the clubs w/ her.. im like WTF and she is like well just see if you can come find me.

FIND YOU?! you want me to drive.. 35minutes at 11:45 to a COUNTRY BAR/Dance Club that is STUPID PACKED and try to FIND YOU?!
    i hung up..

haha i laughed out loud at this. most girls i know say the same thing. "girls do not find that attractive" or "you're big enough already". even tho they say that, deep inside all girls crave a big muscular guy. its instinct.

Quote Originally Posted by pgilligan10
    haha i laughed out loud at this. most girls i know say the same thing. "girls do not find that attractive" or "you're big enough already". even tho they say that, deep inside all girls crave a big muscular guy. its instinct.
    ima throw the bullshit flag there on that..

MTV has nerfed this innate craving for ALPHA MALES and replaced them w/ a deep desire for bed head doods or .. wat are those .. "ORANGE PORKIEPINES?"

man i dated this chick a while ago.. so MENTALLY MESSED UP but damn she was a looker..
    first she bitches bout the muscles and tells me how they are a turn off because they make the guy appear to be dull and dimwitted LOL
    so we hang out and next thing i know im getting a back rub from her.. and she says "Oh wow.. Your back is so NEAT"
    so i say "So you like muscles now?" and she goes ''uh huh'' in the cutest i wanna hump you tone ever..

then the next weekend i found out she humped her ex boyfriend who was one of those super tall skinny guys.. so like.. WTF?!~
    can someone break this down for me?!

THEN..
    a month goes by and she calls me and beggs me to come out to the clubs w/ her.. im like WTF and she is like well just see if you can come find me.

FIND YOU?! you want me to drive.. 35minutes at 11:45 to a COUNTRY BAR/Dance Club that is STUPID PACKED and try to FIND YOU?!
    i hung up..
    first of all... youve dated more girls than anyone in the history of the universe lol.

second... sounds like kind of a slut to me. anyways she probably just told u it was a turnoff to get u interested in her.

MTV has nerfed this innate craving for ALPHA MALES and replaced them w/ a deep desire for bed head doods or .. wat are those .. "ORANGE PORKIEPINES?"
    MTV is basically destroying the world.

ima throw the bullshit flag there on that..

wait a minute. the deep desire is not the bed head doods. thats the outside desire. we all know that girls go for guys like this. the inner desire...the instinct... is to have a guy that can protect. whether they choose the bed head or they choose the latter doesnt matter.

It is instinct for girls to flock to the biggest guy, they just dont have the common sense to stay with him, and as a result end up with beanpole douchebag etc.

Mogamedogz is offline Member
    MTV is basically destroying the world.
    x's 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000!!!!!

Although i do have to say britney spears' mtv performance gave me wood for 4 days straight.....

It is instinct for girls to flock to the biggest guy, they just dont have the common sense to stay with him, and as a result end up with beanpole douchebag etc.
    xx2 yup

how do i become a beanpole douchebag?

THATS THE WORD!!!
    MTV is EATING ALL OF THE COMMONSENSE !!! if we kan remove MTV.. life will be GOLD

x2 yup

how do i become a beanpole douchebag?
    Thats a good question actually, we have that thread with pics of douchebags with hot girls, now we just need an outline as to HOW to be that douchebag!

Second2None is offline Banned
    first of all... youve dated more girls than anyone in the history of the universe lol.

second... sounds like kind of a slut to me. anyways she probably just told u it was a turnoff to get u interested in her.
    strong point

Thats a good question actually, we have that thread with pics of douchebags with hot girls, now we just need an outline as to HOW to be that douchebag!
    gray giant spikey hair, and orange skin..

gray giant spikey hair, and orange skin..
    im off to the salon

me too!

come on tai make another thread so i can be a member tonight...

im barely able to type.. my soma's for my neck make me .. retardeD?
    best not make a fool of my self so early in the day

wats wrong with neck

lotta issues.. alot of it stims from my jaw not being right.. (broken twice) it seems to impenge some nerves nicely because its MOVED back a lil.. (even though i do theraputic excercises like doc tells me ><)
    just years of boxing and being stupid

qualityclrk1 is offline Senior Member
    reminds me of my biggest fear- getting my two front teeth knocked out.....even if u get false- they still don't look right

alright i guess ill do it myself 500...
    Last edited by 5ifthCitizen; 09-16-2007 at 01:43 AM.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    -.- Go to bed!

Atomini is offline Banned
    My girl is fine with it. Never said a thing or complained about it once.

customworksking is offline Associate Member
    my g/f told me last night the I'm still skinny after I told her i put on 16lbs in 15 weeks ...she is 1 of those who thinks if she can burn fat @ work and never go to the gym,by not eating and well not breaking a sweat if I were to tell her that she would cry.....lol

39+1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 3**
    The plant controler where I work told my boss at a company sponsored golf outing (no I don't play fvcking golf) after a hand full of drinks that I needed to stop lifting weights. I guess he doesn't appreciate the intimidation factor I bring to the table at our monthly cost book meetings. He's a puss. Anyone experience anything similar?
    Yes i wasnt ask to quite lifting, but i have lost clients because of the fear factor and my first name doesnt help
    For about the last 8 years after seeing a picture of myself with those the same age i was embarrased at how i looked all i could think of was shit man im not doing any aas and im just working out to stay in shape. Nobody ever complained but i felt like the odd one. at 40 I have three friends that have had the big mack that the quadruple bypass FYI. My lifestyle and eats were a lot different than theirs the parting was the same. NO in 2007 i dont feel so bad and im back to lifting and im gettign laid by good looking women. My cliche is if all you had to do was open a botle of something everyone would look this good, people are jealous and feel threatened( especially by me spelling). if the are out of shape and or older. Look at who was on the apprectice for the most part these people were smart and hot and competitive.
    I dont know how old you are but dont appologize for being in shape and dont seek revenge. Do YOUR job do it your best and laugh at the the pointed remarks made at or to you. Just be thankfull they are bothering you and not someone else who might be more fragile. if their preoccupied wiht you then they are leaving someone else alone. And dont let it get you fired up becuase then your giving them power over your emotions.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    mostly just stupid women

I've had that before. I've also been shot down and told that I was "disgustingly huge" plus all the other random comments bitches make about steroids behind my back.
    As far as work though, I don't think i'll ever have any issues there since I work in the fitness industry.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by 3**
    tell the controller to fcuk off!!!!

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Tell your boss that you dont lift, youre genetically built the way you are, and you're suing him for discrimination.

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    my gf is starting to complain that im too big, and my arms are getting gross. I told her ill get small and stop liftn if she gets small, cuz she use to have a tight lil body until college, and gained about 25-30 lbs. But for the same amount that i have heard her complain about me getting too big, i have had women tell me that they like a guy with big arms, or that it looks good. I only weigh 195 however, so im not even close to freakishly huge.

Quote Originally Posted by tadpoleboyy
    my gf is starting to complain that im too big, and my arms are getting gross. I told her ill get small and stop liftn if she gets small, cuz she use to have a tight lil body until college, and gained about 25-30 lbs. But for the same amount that i have heard her complain about me getting too big, i have had women tell me that they like a guy with big arms, or that it looks good. I only weigh 195 however, so im not even close to freakishly huge.
    i take it you are new to WOMEN.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    and then he told her to get back in the kitchen and make me some pie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information