Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    When you have Coleman's bank account it doesn't matter what you look like

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by qualityclrk1
    i hope you guys aren't doggin every guy that wears his hair spiked up i have some short hair, but on top i spike it up to make the so called "messy" look....its a neat messy look though, hard to explain....don't tell me you guys still gel your hair and comb it straight forward??????? or worse yet- slick it back?
    i hear ya dude.......I wear that look well.....i use like a glue and do the spiky messy thing with the front kind of up.....my stuff leaves kind of a nice dry look though.

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    all i do is wake up take a shower and however my hair turns out, that's it...
    did you guys ever think that it's not all about looks.. maybe those cabbage patch head kids have game? muscles don't mean shit girls like a nice guy with a personality who has GAME... just because you guys bench 300 and have muscles doesn't mean every girl wants to sleep with you, this thread is quite funny to me hah

you guys remind me of all the highschool a$$holes no offense.. "why r u with that loser he has no muscles look at my arms they are huge you should be with me"

i know this is a bodybuilding forum but there are more things to life then looks... my brother is like a damn girl, he has a good body but he has to gel his hair to go out and walk the dog.. i hope none of you are like that where you can't be seen in public unless you guys look perfect.. be MEN

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajc330 View Post
    did you guys ever think that it's not all about looks.. maybe those cabbage patch head kids have game? muscles don't mean shit girls like a nice guy with a personality who has GAME... just because you guys bench 300 and have muscles doesn't mean every girl wants to sleep with you, this thread is quite funny to me hah
    hmmm i beg to disagree......just read a study in MD where girls ONLY want guys with muscles for sex.....

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajc330
    you guys remind me of all the highschool a$$holes no offense.. "why r u with that loser he has no muscles look at my arms they are huge you should be with me"

i know this is a bodybuilding forum but there are more things to life then looks... my brother is like a damn girl, he has a good body but he has to gel his hair to go out and walk the dog.. i hope none of you are like that where you can't be seen in public unless you guys look perfect.. be MEN
    keep in mind the majority of us are totally driven by vanity, myself included.

umm that statment right there is 100% what reality is supposed to be based on evolution and natural selection (of course assuming the muscular guy isn't a complete moron) and it pisses me off to NO END that girls are so ****ing stupid about this and pick such pathetic excuses for human beings as mates

nah because it's usually the muscle guys that are egotistical assholes.. there are such things as personality i'm sorry but not every girl is into muscles stop thinking you guys are better then the rest of the world because YOU'RE NOT... you have muscles ok.. so do i but i don't brag.. muscles don't make you a man

you're not a better person than anyone else just because you have the money to buy proper foods and aas and the time to lift weights

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Whats wrong with being an asshole?

ImFreakingHuge is offline Junior Member
    i didnt have time to read the whole thread cuz i gotta go workout right now, but... old chicks dig muscley guys. And im not talking like 70, although one lady seems to hit on me and shes like 82. Anyways like women in there 30s and 40s dig that sh!t! They are older and more mature and they love the big ripped look, give it a shot, always works!

nah because it's usually the muscle guys that are egotistical assholes.. there are such things as personality i'm sorry but not every girl is into muscles stop thinking you guys are better then the rest of the world because YOU'RE NOT... you have muscles ok.. so do i but i don't brag.. muscles don't make you a man

you're not a better person than anyone else just because you have the money to buy proper foods and aas and the time to lift weights
    interesting.....and whats wrong with being egotistical? just means you'll go far in life.....oh and i'm better than everybody didn't you know? lol i've known that since i was like 5 years old.

interesting way to put that.....like you think lifting and eating right are luxuries that everyone doesn't have access to? that's bullshit.....anyone on this planet that has ambition and a drive to achieve something can and will...however people that think that just because of one's "status" in life they are limited in what they can do are the people that fail

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires

Firsthand experience has shown me that the more muscular/cut I get, the more attention there is from girls. I'm sure some of that is from the added confidence I give off but not all of it. Not to mention most females have a psychological need to feel protected and they're going to feel a lot better with someone who can hold their own then a little cabbage patch kid.

I think it's funny when I see a really hot girl with a dude who looks like a total toolbox... she's gotta have some serious self esteem issues...

And if we're not a fat tub of shit or a guy that looks like a 12 year old girl when he removes his shirt... yes we are a better person.

Like Ruhl said... what's wrong with being egoistical? Confidence is very important in career advancement, and a good posture and built physique radiates confidence, so having a good body carries over to other aspects of life as well.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I at least know he picks up lots of weights. lol

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969 View Post
    Firsthand experience has shown me that the more muscular/cut I get, the more attention there is from girls. I'm sure some of that is from the added confidence I give off but not all of it. Not to mention most females have a psychological need to feel protected and they're going to feel a lot better with someone who can hold their own then a little cabbage patch kid.

I think it's funny when I see a really hot girl with a dude who looks like a total toolbox... she's gotta have some serious self esteem issues...

And if we're not a fat tub of shit or a guy that looks like a 12 year old girl when he removes his shirt... yes we are a better person.

Like Ruhl said... what's wrong with being egoistical? Confidence is very important in career advancement, and a good posture and built physique radiates confidence, so having a good body carries over to other aspects of life as well.

lol...i think we win.....

but oh shit....it's not about winning it's about playing the game rofl

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    "lay their eyes off" ?? How do you do whenyou start talking ...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney View Post
    Not an advantage?!?!? Chix can't lay eyes off of me I'd definately say it's a huge plus... especially when all the other guys around look like they never touched a weight in their life.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    i was able to pick up girls before i got big or even touched a weight... but i think it all honestly muscles have helped and gave me a disadvantage as well.. i think in this day of age where the punk/emo era rules the popular music scene where all these guys rock tight jeans, and undersized clothes i have a few buddies who do it, and they actully where girls jeans, its f*ckin crazy but they get mad girls, and granted they have game but girls just like them. But because of how big i have gotten i have been able to bounce at a club and girls f*ckin love me, get so many numbers its crazy. but has it hlped me? yes. but its also shyed many girls away. i have actully had girls tell me they like skinny guys.

Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz View Post
    i was able to pick up girls before i got big or even touched a weight... but i think it all honestly muscles have helped and gave me a disadvantage as well.. i think in this day of age where the punk/emo era rules the popular music scene where all these guys rock tight jeans, and undersized clothes i have a few buddies who do it, and they actully where girls jeans, its f*ckin crazy but they get mad girls, and granted they have game but girls just like them. But because of how big i have gotten i have been able to bounce at a club and girls f*ckin love me, get so many numbers its crazy. but has it hlped me? yes. but its also shyed many girls away. i have actully had girls tell me they like skinny guys.
    those are the ones you want to stay the **** away from anyway

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    ya it does.......watch chicks check out guys

Diamonite is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    it's a combo of both. game and gear........snicker.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    my ex said she started to lose interest in me when i started putting on muscle.....she said she wanted me to be skinny again.... PEACE BITCH!

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    my ex said she started to lose interest in me when i started putting on muscle.....she said she wanted me to be skinny again.... PEACE BITCH!
    amen

damn.. you guys are so misguided i'm sorry.. so close minded... i'm not even going to try.. there is not a problem with having self confidence, but when you put OTHER people down and judging them based on appearance? just stop posting your fvckin garbage because that's little kid $hit.. grow up now and stop judging a book by it's cover

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969 View Post

dude it's cool you get more attention when you get more muscular, that's awesome and all the power to ya, and yes i do agree you have a better shot at getting with a girl, but don't put other people down, i'm not necessarily saying you are putting skinny guys down but some of the other posts were... and what's muscles in a marriage, if you're a total d1ck no matter how good you look the wife won't put up with your bull$hit..
    and you can't go walking into a corporation and having some fat ass boss giving you orders and you say "shut up fatty i'm better then you i got muscles im jacked i'll rough you up" he had other ambitions in life other then lifting weights he took a different road in life, it wasn't necessarily the WRONG road just a different road then you so don't bash him for his goals in life..

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    interesting.....and whats wrong with being egotistical? just means you'll go far in life.....oh and i'm better than everybody didn't you know? lol i've known that since i was like 5 years old.

interesting way to put that.....like you think lifting and eating right are luxuries that everyone doesn't have access to? that's bullshit.....anyone on this planet that has ambition and a drive to achieve something can and will...however people that think that just because of one's "status" in life they are limited in what they can do are the people that fail
    man don't judge people until you walked a mile in their shoes.. i bet you never grew up in a ghetto and grew up poor, why do you think all the people in the ghetto are skinny and nasty.. cus all their money goes to payin the rent and surviving, feeding a family of 5 on minimum wage single parent households... and you expect them to eat 3500 calories of clean meats and carbs 7 days a week? get your head out of your a$$ ruhl and wake up and smell the coffee.. idk how you grew up but i can garuntee it wasn't poor cus u act like those rich fvckin spoiled brats in high schools who had the personal trainers and had the parents buy them everything.. that's what you remind me of

what ever happened to social equality and just being courteous to strangers and other people.. no wonder the world is in the turmoil it is in today

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Every girl has their own taste. If they are attracted to muscular guys, they will go after muscular guys. If they like skinnier guys, then they go after them. We all have our own tastes as well. Big boobs, tight ass, etc.

Confidence plays a big roll on how the guy will react to the attention he gets and his approach to women. If you don't have the balls, you wont get anything.

For me, an attractive girl will bring me to her, but if she doesn't have the personality to back it up, I'm not hanging around.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Ever try to convince a girl how much game you have and what a nice guy you are in a loud noisy bar/night club/party. People judge people by appearence, its a fact of life, mabe not fair, but then again life isn't fair.

man don't judge people until you walked a mile in their shoes.. i bet you never grew up in a ghetto and grew up poor, why do you think all the people in the ghetto are skinny and nasty.. cus all their money goes to payin the rent and surviving, feeding a family of 5 on minimum wage single parent households... and you expect them to eat 3500 calories of clean meats and carbs 7 days a week? get your head out of your a$$ ruhl and wake up and smell the coffee.. idk how you grew up but i can garuntee it wasn't poor cus u act like those rich fvckin spoiled brats in high schools who had the personal trainers and had the parents buy them everything.. that's what you remind me of
    hmmmm actually....your way off base.....my dad has moved furniture all his life and used to work 80 plus hours a week just to make ends meet for his family of 7.....so your dead wrong....not until recently have we gotten out of that nightmare as a family and started multiple businesses and started to thrive.....coming from poor is no excuse to not thrive and achieve your goals in life PERIIOD.....there was a time when my dad was fired from his moving job.....and you know what he did THE NEXT DAY? he went out and got a better job.....there are ALWAYS opportunities and ways up the ladder for people that want them....period end of story

hmmm and as such on the parents buy me everything front....i bought my own car, fix my own car, and for the most part pay my way through school...just so happens i'm a genius so i have lots of scholarships but i suppose you'll fault me for that too

what ever happened to social equality and just being courteous to strangers and other people.. no wonder the world is in the turmoil it is in today
    huh? social equality? simple fact of life there are the achievers and the non believers....the haves and the have nots....it's never going to change, you just have to decide what you want to have and where you want to be...no one else can or does make that choice for you....everyone creates their own reality

i fault you for thinking you are superior because you pick up a weight.. some people don't value that $hit and you still don't understand that

listen i lift weights too but what bothers me is that you think you are a greater person then a skinny person, and it really pisses me off because i saw it throughout high school and those were the bullies and you remind me of a bully.. i hate that $hit

huh? social equality? simple fact of life there are the achievers and the non believers....the haves and the have nots....it's never going to change, you just have to decide what you want to have and where you want to be...no one else can or does make that choice for you....everyone creates their own reality
    i agree, ever since my dad left when i was 15 i got a tshirt for christmas and that was about it.. i know the struggle.. but i hustled and now i am about to buy a brand new car 22,000 dollars on my own at 18 yrs old.. as soon as i turned 16 i got a job that was about 2 miles form my house (local supermarket) and walked there after school and back home 6 days a week cus my mom was at work, i live in NY so it gets cold, i walked to work in storms with an umbrella, freezing cold december nights walking home, and scrochering summer days sweating as i got to work,and i am still working there 6 days a week, i am off monday and i do yard work for a customer form my supermarket he pays me 15 off the books per hour for the day.. i am a full time college student.. and guess what i haven't heard from my dad in a long time i've been strugglin and hustlin and i see th elight at the end of the tunnel

i work every day of my life, my days are long and hard.. but i was lucky to have the oppurtunity to get my supermarket job.. some people in the ghetto don't have those oppurtunities

i fault you for thinking you are superior because you pick up a weight.. some people don't value that $hit and you still don't understand that

listen i lift weights too but what bothers me is that you think you are a greater person then a skinny person, and it really pisses me off because i saw it throughout high school and those were the bullies and you remind me of a bully.. i hate that $hit
    hmmm ironically....I WAS BULLIED.....and one day i vowed to never allow it again.....beat the shit out of a couple kids that would make fun of me every day and started working out.....and yes i'm better than everybody...not just because i lift weights...there are countless other reasons and no one can ever convince me of anything else....i HATED those kids in high school that thought they were better than me and made fun of me...hell...in fifth grade i threatened to blow up the whole damn world....which resulted in them making me skip a grade lol......anyway...point is.....i and every other guy that is big and works out is better than any skinny kid...sorry...but that's life

i agree, ever since my dad left when i was 15 i got a tshirt for christmas and that was about it.. i know the struggle.. but i hustled and now i am about to buy a brand new car 22,000 dollars on my own at 18 yrs old.. as soon as i turned 16 i got a job that was about 2 miles form my house (local supermarket) and walked there after school and back home 6 days a week cus my mom was at work, i live in NY so it gets cold, i walked to work in storms with an umbrella, freezing cold december nights walking home, and scrochering summer days sweating as i got to work,and i am still working there 6 days a week, i am off monday and i do yard work for a customer form my supermarket he pays me 15 off the books per hour for the day.. i am a full time college student.. and guess what i haven't heard from my dad in a long time i've been strugglin and hustlin and i see th elight at the end of the tunnel

i work every day of my life, my days are long and hard.. but i was lucky to have the oppurtunity to get my supermarket job.. some people in the ghetto don't have those oppurtunities
    that's bullshit you make you own opportunities....just because you've worked hard don't give lazy ****s an out because they "didn't have the opportunity"

hmmm ironically....I WAS BULLIED.....and one day i vowed to never allow it again.....beat the shit out of a couple kids that would make fun of me every day and started working out.....and yes i'm better than everybody...not just because i lift weights...there are countless other reasons and no one can ever convince me of anything else....i HATED those kids in high school that thought they were better than me and made fun of me...hell...in fifth grade i threatened to blow up the whole damn world....which resulted in them making me skip a grade lol......anyway...point is.....i and every other guy that is big and works out is better than any skinny kid...sorry...but that's life

ur so hardheaded i'm sorry i'm done with this thread and i'm going to go do homework because i seriously work nonstop.. waking up at 10 AM to go to work and working until 5 PM.. then runnin home to change clothes and OHH out the door for a class 6-9 PM but wait my day isn't over GYM time 9:15 to 10 PM and i come home to read this rhetorical nonsense the story of my life.. haha peace

BuffThaStuff is offline Associate Member
    damn kid ur getting way too worked up for this...its the internet let it go

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    Muscles and chicks shouldn't even be related. Unless
    A.) Your lifting weights to get women. (then you wouldn't try to get as big as humanly and chemically possible.)
    B.) **** B. Do what you want to and be the person you want to and youll find a girl

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pgilligan10 View Post
    ya but tais on a different level man. most girls are into ur body type (judging from ur pic) and a lot of girls arnt into big muscly men
    EXACTLY what I was thinking. Just cause your big doesnt mean that girls are going to fall into you lap. There is a lot more to getting broads than that. From my experience as long as your treat a girl right and sincerely care about her it doesnt really matter what you look like. Most girls aren't as shallow as men

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenseno9 View Post
    EXACTLY what I was thinking. Just cause your big doesnt mean that girls are going to fall into you lap. There is a lot more to getting broads than that. From my experience as long as your treat a girl right and sincerely care about her it doesnt really matter what you look like. Most girls aren't as shallow as men
    But it makes it a hell of a lot easier to get your foot in the door. Of course, just because someone is big isn't going to mean they're irresistible to women, but if you take someone who is decent looking and has a good personality and transform their physique, it will definitely result in more/hotter chicks giving him attention.

Diamonite is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    holy shit. had to go and get all deep. just relax bro. ruhl is being real.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information