MrTAME is offline Associate Member

is there anyone out there drinking this sat night???

Just wondering if I am drinking alone here or if there is anyone who is joining me?

Hmmm...looks like I am drinking alone??? should I go see a doc?

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    I just poped my AM-bomb?

I've cut waaay back on my drinking. Maybe a beer a night or two and maybe a glass of wine a night or two but that's it. Nothing more than 2 drinks in a setting
    Last edited by Dizz28; 09-22-2007 at 08:57 PM.

MasonMan is offline Junior Member
    i'll be drinkin in a little bit. i'll tell you what though, i get the worst head trip when i drink becasue all i can think about is how im ****in my liver up. no beer and gear is what i hear. im young still so i should be fine...

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Well, I've also been clean for a for well over 6 months now so I'm not worried about that. When I am on gear...drinking comes to a Screeching halt

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Be careful bud. I drank three beers one night when I was on promag, and m5, and the next morning I felt like I was hung over.

Oh and to the original poster, nope, not tonight. I got hammered thursday, and had two beers last night. Tonight I'm staying in and studying for three exams that I have next week. Yay!

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    right there with ya my man......except i have 4 next week.........and i am only studying for one this weekend.....****

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Goddamn you people reminding I can't drink till november -.-

my order hasnt arrived yet..listening to muzic and grooving...the only time I dont drink while on is when I am taking orals...injects are not hard on the liv at all.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Im not on steroids , I don't plan on doing a cycle for at least another year maybe 2. Im in soccer season and we are having a fvcking dry season!!!

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Just got home from a date at the restaurant, had a couple of drinks.
    Just gonna chill tonight.
    <opens some beer>

Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    Just got home from a date at the restaurant, had a couple of drinks.
    Just gonna chill tonight.
    <opens some beer>
    there ya go bro... join in :-)

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    cheers motha fvckers!!... i just slammed acouple irish carbombs... had acouple people over tonight...

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    the party i was at just got raided

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    eyooooooo.... im drinking tonight..bieatch..to the 10th degree...this message us bubg ttoed iver ny 19th beer--
    let me translate------"this message is typed over my 18th beer...and i rarely drink.."---man i am ****ed up. straght up. mangled. anyone else see that UFC tonight? an array of upsets....some I expected tho..all i know at this very moment in time, is i am mangled..to the extent that the fabric of my reality is severaly different...if you think i look remotely composted its taken me 20 something minutes to type this goddamn paragraph..not much interesting shit happened to me tonight....i saw a girl i havent seen since high school..shes fatter than she used to be..which isint realy an anomoly by any means...someone is playing a tamborine beside me.....and ive gotta admit its bothering the shit out of me..****in tamborines man who really ever appreciates the sound of a tamborine...i gaurentee they were designed for te very reason of pissing people off...that girl i havent seen since highschool...i just saw her ass somehow..yeah, its fatter, but its also got a tattoo on it of a sun..that over used sun design that you\ll find on a decorative backyard sundile or..(top be continued)

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thetank
    eyooooooo.... im drinking tonight..bieatch..to the 10th degree...this message us bubg ttoed iver ny 19th beer--
    let me translate------"this message is typed over my 18th beer...and i rarely drink.."---man i am ****ed up. straght up. mangled. anyone else see that UFC tonight? an array of upsets....some I expected tho..all i know at this very moment in time, is i am mangled..to the extent that the fabric of my reality is severaly different...if you think i look remotely composted its taken me 20 something minutes to type this goddamn paragraph..not much interesting shit happened to me tonight....i saw a girl i havent seen since high school..shes fatter than she used to be..which isint realy an anomoly by any means...someone is playing a tamborine beside me.....and ive gotta admit its bothering the shit out of me..****in tamborines man who really ever appreciates the sound of a tamborine...i gaurentee they were designed for te very reason of pissing people off...that girl i havent seen since highschool...i just saw her ass somehow..yeah, its fatter, but its also got a tattoo on it of a sun..that over used sun design that you\ll find on a decorative backyard sundile or..(top be continued)

Thread Information