farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member

serious question, need advice

ok here we go, in february i had a gyno surgery, it all went well, i ****ing loooooove the results and never been happier oh and i paid about 5400$ to get it done.

my question is, if anyone was in my shoes, would u cycle again or be to scared to get that gyno back n stay off of the juice ?

and if u decide that u would cycle why and what would u use?

if u decide not to cycle again, why?

thnx

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    If you're officially willing to accept that you could very well have to spend another $5400.00 to reverse the effects of a future cycle, then yes. If not, no.

can i just ask....how on earth did you get gyno so bad it would cost over $5k????????

i thought there were drugs out there to stop it....not having a go just really curious

Quote Originally Posted by ronan the barbarian
    can i just ask....how on earth did you get gyno so bad it would cost over $5k????????

i thought there were drugs out there to stop it....not having a go just really curious
    yeah i know, but i couldnt get my hands on anything else than nolva, clomid and arimidex , and they didnt do anything for me, or not enough.
    I had a lil gyno since puberty, it just grew alot during my first cycle, and a lil bit more during the second one. the surgery included lipo and removal of the glands. the doc said he got out about 250grams of pure tits lol.

still with the gyno and having to spend 5400$ i think poking myself was the best thing i ever did.

Ir0n is offline Associate Member
    man 5400.... I wonder what girls pay to get it enlarged?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i thought.. once they removed the glands you could not acquire gyno?

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    oh oh someone answer tai's statement.....i've heard this but i dunno whether to believe it or not....

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i thought.. once they removed the glands you could not acquire gyno?
    They never take all the gland, #1 because they can't get it all, #2 because it makes your nips look inverted into your body, it just doesn't look right. As long is there is some gland, you can have undesirable growth due to aas.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    just use letro, low test, dht derived compound heavy cycles that don't convert to estrogen to eliminate the possiblility of gyno if you are scared.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    just use letro, low test, dht derived compound heavy cycles that don't convert to estrogen to eliminate the possiblility of gyno if you are scared.
    haha almost verbatim what i was going to say...

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    They never take all the gland, #1 because they can't get it all, #2 because it makes your nips look inverted into your body, it just doesn't look right. As long is there is some gland, you can have undesirable growth due to aas.
    psh.. nipple piercings for the win k thnx.

i asked my doc, if i started using roids again, he said they could grow back but the risk isnt that high.

hm one of my nips looks normal and is stiff all the time and one is kind of caved in and never gets stiff... and i still dont have any feeling in them... and it looks ****ed up when i flex..

cookiemonstR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by farrebarre
    ok here we go, in february i had a gyno surgery, it all went well, i ****ing loooooove the results and never been happier oh and i paid about 5400$ to get it done.

my question is, if anyone was in my shoes, would u cycle again or be to scared to get that gyno back n stay off of the juice ?

and if u decide that u would cycle why and what would u use?

if u decide not to cycle again, why?

thnx

ya i had surgury before too, indeeed, they don't remove the entire glands for a couple reasons, so yes you can get estrogen binded to it. i had sensitive nips last summmer, i wasn not impresssed, luckily nothing came of it. the moral is, always, ALWAYS have letero on hand.

hm, do you by any chance have a link to anything about compounds that dont convert ? thnx

Thread Information