Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    qualityclrk1 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peteroy01
    i had to shoot my childhood dog when i got back from the USMC. she had a cyst on one of her tits that busted and i guess was poisoning her. she was just suffering. so i took her to woods and killed her. that shit was hard!
    damn thats crazy- i too would have sobbed like a little girl....no way would i have ever been able to do that....

qualityclrk1 is offline Senior Member
    Ronnie Lott is insane...how about that guy whose arm was trapped in between the rocks....and he cut that shit off with a small swiss army knife....AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

39+1 is offline Banned
    I had sex with w/ a really fat girl maybe three hundred pounds,on holloween night. any ways i was playing defensive tackle for university of washington at the tme and while we were in motion she asked how much do you weigh? I answered about as much as you, and she didnt get mad. The next morning my friend was looking under and around the house. I said whats up? and he said just checking the foundation and he says " by the way thanks for running interference for me last night your a stud."
    Casually i said no problem.

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    i was at a party one time and this guy i was with was totaly pissed and poured himself a drink from a can into a pint glass,he then downed the pint in one and vomited it back into the glass almost immediately,he then shook his head as if to sober himself up and re-drank the pint in one again and then walked off to mingle

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    2 stories

construction story.....the guys i worked with were around when this happened years back.........I cant exactly remember what happened, but i think a wall may have fallen during demolition,his foot was lodged pretty bad, and he said "just cut it off"

one time, this guy was threatening this old lady, just "all up in her face" like she was just another punk, and my dad rushed over and picked the mother ****er up by the throat with one hand and hat the guy suspended a couple feet in the air with one arm (probably 175-180 pounds)

Anaboxa34 is offline Associate Member
    Two things:

1) At a party:

Some how several people congregate in the bathroom and someone has taken a sh$t and not flushed. One of the guys in there goes "oh my god that's f%ckin sick" my buddy replies " you think thats f%ckin sick, this is f$ckin sick" and pulls log out of the toilet and holds it over his head like he's rokcy balboa after beating creed.

2) A drunken fan jumps off a 25 foot roof during a world series riot and breaks both his legs and proceeds to get dragged away by the cops.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    How about that dude that got himself lodged inbetween two huge boulders so he had to cut his own arm off with a pocketknife.. and then snap the bone, and hike a couple miles to civilization

heavyhitter08 is offline Associate Member

This is Manly

Man amputates own leg with pocket knife
    Email Print Normal font Large font June 7, 2007 - 7:36AM

Advertisement
    AdvertisementA California man used pocket knives to amputate his own leg in order to free himself after being pinned under a tree for almost 11 hours.

Al Hill, 66, was cutting trees on a property near the Big Dipper Mine last Friday when a tree fell on his leg and trapped him, authorities said.

Alone in the woods, and in an area where cellular phone service is spotty or nonexistent, Hill was forced to take the extreme measure to save himself.

Eventually, Eric Bockey, a neighbour in the area, heard Hill's cries for help. "Only me, Al and God were there that day," he said, declining further comment.

Bockey had to go more than three kilometres to get a cellular signal and make an emergency call, which came in to the all-volunteer fire department about 7.30pm, Iowa Hill Fire Chief Luana Dowling said today.

He and another neighbour loaded Hill onto a truck and took him to an emergency landing site in town where a helicopter then transported Hill to hospital.

He underwent amputation surgery, Dowling said, adding it was hard to believe that Hill did not go into shock.

"He's a pretty remarkable person," Dowling said.

News of Hill's ordeal has captivated this tiny town almost 100 kilometres north-east of Sacramento, where there is no electricity and few services for its 200 residents.

In May 2003, a 27-year-old man from Colorado used a pocket knife to amputate his own arm below the elbow in a desperate bid to free himself after being trapped for five days under an 360-kilogram boulder in a national park in Utah.

Mogamedogz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ir0n
    What about the 300 Spartans?
    Nah... nothing like a good ol' "head-up" one on one fight to the death!

billybambam is offline Banned
    I was sking in some OB / back country up near Taos NM. Came off a huge drop... (probably 30 - 40 feet) Dislocated my left knee, went down bad.
    When I finally stopped rolling, I looked at my leg, and it looked like the letter "L" and my foot was facing backwards. My friend and I put it back in place so that I could kinda ski down the rest of the mountain, and get to the Doc.
    But that wasn't near as bad as when my little guy was 2 years old, and was in the room where my oldest 2 kids were playing, and running on the tread mill. (Yes they left the Treadmill running). So my little guy was slapping the band with his hand, just playing with it, and it sucked his hand right down the little crack at the end. It took all the skin off his palm and fingers. "I mean I could literally see bones moving in his little bloody hand.
    Hard thing to see your kids hurting so bad, and you can't do anything but hold them while they cry, and you hall A$$ to the Hospital.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information