NoobJuice is offline Member

News From Kansas City, MO

My long time friend and only reliable source was recently apprehended by investigators in Columbia Missouri - Im sure you all have heard about the tradgedy. Needless to say Im out the game and extremely depressed. He is facing twenty years behind bars. In light, I want you all to be careful and do good business. Next time it could be you. PEACE

dblock189 is offline Associate Member
    Hey im sorry to hear what happened. I hope everythign works out for him and wish him and u the best

D

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    That sucks...

Seriously, I have been dealing with this for a week now and I am just posting to let you all know, federal and local authorities are cracking down. Want you bros to be safe. They found $60,000 in his top dresser drawer and over 10,000 $ in powder test, winny, anadrol and research chems and material. Facing 10 felony counts

Posting a link so you all can be aware
    http://newyork.fbi.gov/dojpressrel/p...deal092407.htm

Berg Heil is offline New Member
    Yeah Saw this on the National News and on my local news yesterday.. Life Suk!! Sorry for your TOTAL Loss!!

dean12345 is offline New Member
    20 years behind bars for selling basically asthetic drugs, and perverts can sexually assault children and find themselves with less jail time, what an amazing idea. Good work DEA and good work government officials!!!!!! **** you all if your getting paid our tax dollars to leisurely browse internet forums all day, what a taxing and necessary profession. By the way, sorry about your friend bro, hopefully his lawyer can find some sort of loophole or technicality, it works for REAL crimials all the time.

EXCELLENCE is offline Junior Member
    this is disgusting but i have faitht that this will bblow over the market is too large

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Steroids users should go to jail. Meth and crack heads should remain free to roam the streets so they can kill and steal for their fix... Makes sense to me

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i wish everyone that got popped the best. i think times are about to get rough but we can all learn from whats happened. its to easy to get comfortable in this game. everyone should stay on their toes

Twizzted is offline Junior Member
    Man this crack down is just the flavor of the day. We all can thank the baseball players for putting it out there. BASTAGES!!! I have a buddy that is Tulsa PD. He is currently cycling along with what I have been told ove 60% of the force. He said it is even higher with the highway patrol.
    Most local big city PD's don't like this any more than we do.LOL But they have to get the crimanls like us off the streets. Makes so much sense! Forget the borders.LOL

Roidal is offline Associate Member
    They're droping like flies, but soon they'll crawl back

Thread Information