Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by dhriscerr
    Thanks man! But do get back to the original post, I don't think there are many people that have a child and regret it afterwards, but im sure there are a ton that do not have them and regret it.
    I don't know anyone who regrets their child. Of course your going to love them. but i know plenty of people who have kids and regret the timing.

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg
    In life, like business you have to take risk, you can always find a reason not to do somthing if you are looking for a way out
    Never a truer word spoken.
    I have pretty much changed over night, well we both have, like i said it hard once you see that scan. I know it is a bit premature but i am pretty excited now.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    I don't know anyone who regrets their child. Of course your going to love them. but i know plenty of people who have kids and regret the timing.
    From what i have thought about the last few weeks there is no good time. no matter how hard you plan

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Im glad to see yoru comming around to it. The day you see your child for the first time and realize it is half you and half your girls, and it looks like you and the kind of attention it requires, you will absolutely fall in love with it! I just want my wife to hurry up and have our second one so I can meet her! To me the purpose of life is to use your knowledge, morals and beliefs and shape your children to better the world and better their children as well. My wife's mother had a baby at 14, 16, 17, 24, and 29. Tell me that would have not been tough!!! All with the same man, that she is married too now, but if she would have even had a thought at 16 to terminate, then I wouldn't have my wife!!

yeah i know what you mean mate. It is like i have said so many time, and i dont want to seem im going over it time and time again but it is such a hard thing to decide.
    we have told our parents and they are coold, as i exoected, only thing as her mum is polish and very traditional she is already asking about when we are going to get married lol.
    still early day yet though so lets jsut keep our fingers crossed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information