tommik is offline Associate Member

UK - buying online from the abroad pharmacies

I dont quite understand why the online pharmacies I use for drug purchase don't sell anabolic steroids ? They do sell literally everything... from a serious antidepressants to the drugs so strictly controlled as accutane is... but no aas

as far as I know it's legal to import drugs to the UK... are aas subjected to a different law that the others?

I'm so pissed off now as I was waiting for the winter bulk since summer time, got everything prepared... pct, diet, no plans for the next 3 months. and exactly now my local source decided to **** me up... he's got my money and I don't have a gear I paid for... now I'm trying to find an online source but it looks like it is easier to say than to do

thanks

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Not every pharmacy sells steroids ....I know your ranting but dont make it seem like you are fishing too....

takedownII is offline Member
    sounds like he's just fishing to me

tommik is offline Associate Member
    sure... I got a problem as I explained and I'm looking for help. Is there anything wrong with that? If I got everything right... country/pharmacy sells aas legally I buy them legally. I'm not breaking any rules nothing...

brianfantana is offline Junior Member
    I wont give you names or anything, there are places online you can do it - again, it's a matter of trust with all these things and reading up. As far as i'm aware it's not illegal other than to sell them.

I'm also from the UK - if people can take them why on earth don't they just sell them like they do in Turkey from pharmacies - people are putting themselves in danger because of this silly law by buying any amount of crap gear from online sources.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    fishing for sources isn't allowed..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information